Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cant wait to see the next bout of that saga
Sparksol chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
One word: Excellent.
skywiseskychan chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
This was a truly excellent story. I hope that there is another coming to show Ranma just how silly trying to keep things secret is. I was also most impressed by Ami's fight with Ukyou. I hope that you have her remember the whole human not youma signatures and figure out what was going on, I was fairly sure you were at least going to have Rei recognize the name, or spatula during the visit.
Stuart Armstrong chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
All my childhood brought back in this fic :-)

The Ramna arc is very well done, the sailor part is very funny; I think Beneda transformed into a nice character far to quickly, but that's my only complaint.

All the best!
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
That was incredible.
ijpowers92 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
this deserves to be on tvtropes recomendations.
spook chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Excellent job, I can't really think how to describe how awesome this story was. This is an incredible fanfic. Hope you continue it.
Mol chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Well, the end of one of the BEST Ranma doujin I've read so far... waiting anxiously for the sequel!
Ikono chapter 24 . 3/18/2011
I sincerely hope you plan on keeping an apparent update schedule of faster than two months in between chapters. That leaves plenty of time for people to forget the plot, and move on and quit reading.
Anon chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Funniest chapter ever.
Lotono chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
Brilliant- this one word summarizes my opinion of this wonderful tale's conclusion. Keep up the great work in in the Sequel's and you will have hands down the best Ranma/Sailormoon crossover in existence.

However much that means. Which to the community of this site means quite a bit. Thank you for writing this.
mountainelements chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
I love how well thought-out this story is. I can tell that you must have planned everything out, as every detail ties in with the rest of the story. I often find fight scenes boring, but you do them extremely well. Of these last few chapters, I especially liked how Happousai was useful and the fight between Luna and P-chan.

Now there's only one issue left: Can I hold out until the interlude and sequel are complete before reading them? I want to know what happens next, but I unfortunately tend to get bored of stories while waiting for updates, as the tension doesn't carry over well. Decisions, decisions...
Gelasia Kidd chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
This was a hilarious story. A work of art. It kept me on the edge of my seat for hours!

-Gela
mountainelements chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
All the battles so far have been well-done. I especially like how Mousse defeated the Dark Mistress's illusion and how Kuno thought Tuxedo Mask was courting Akane.
mountainelements chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
I love Ranma's cheesy lines as a "Dark Lord". The vision from the future was definitely confusing, and it's no mystery why Rei couldn't figure it out. The story of the 2 kids sent to Earth was very heart-wrenching. I'll try to review again as I reach either the end of this story or another amazing scene, but the whole story is great so far.
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »