Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Jigoku no Yami chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I wonder if Setsuna knows? I mean, she has too. And Ranma, BTW, great job for sticking you foot in your mouth once again. Baka.

I can not wait to see what comes up in part two. A lot more fun, thats for sure.

When Will the Darkness Embrace You?
LycanRed chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Well, this has been an adventure. Great story, I'm glad I stuck with it 'til the end, and I can't wait for the next part to begin.

Nemrut chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I love Ranma, he just never learns. Now, every force in existence will work together to make that very thing happen.

One would think, he would know better by now xD

Great chapter, I am really looking forward to the sequel story. Great work my friend, I count myself a happier and more satisfied person, having had the pleasure to enjoy your story.
marc chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
another excellent chapter. And now, Ranma and Ryoga have their Ki attacks, along with the fact that they've gotten even stronger. I eagerly await the sequel.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
...Doesn't Ranma know better than to tempt fate like that? 'What're the odds of that happening?' That's just asking for it.
Midoriryu chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Ranma of all people should know better.
Tovath chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Hum I would rate those odd I'd say 1,000,000 to 1 So, of course it will happen and at the worst possable time.

Good way to end this.
Artful Lounger chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Ranma makes a good argument, but when it comes to the odds of him being found out, I don't need any time to figure that one. The odds are an even one hundred percent.

Nice story, really liked how well you managed to characterize everyone, and I'm looking forward to more ASAP.

So on top of everything else that's going to be happening, old Tuxedo Kamen is most likely going to be having visions of a red-haired beauty coming to his aid on top of everything else. Once again adding to the inevitable rain of WTF when everything comes apart at the seams.

But in the meantime, we get to look forward to Nephrite taking the reins.
Xoroth chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I can't wait to see what's next.
Quathis chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Well, Ryouga does have a point about karma biting them in the tail regarding secrets, but Ranma's past experience with women also says that girls don't listen to explanations - they jump to conclusions and physically assault him. Probably have Akane to thank for that conditioned response. Good spot to end, good feeling of completion at this point. Until next time.
SuperiorShortness chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Yea! What are the odds of that happening! Be sure to tell us when the sequel is up!

A Fan,

Sammy Holzbein chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Famous last words. They really never learn, do they? Well, for the reader, it's all the more entertaining. Great chapter and great story. Thanks for the enjoyment.
Morality0duality chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
rootathell chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Was just missing the

"dun...dun...duuuuuuuunnn" at the end

Ranma jinxed it again

nice Story, I'm eagerly waiting for the next part
Bree R chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Wow really interesting. While the first bit was good this looks like it'll be even better. Here's hoping you do a Ranma in a fuku even if it's just for a short comedic bit ;).
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »