Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Wanderer D chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
That was a great read! Can't wait for the next part!
Lord Edric chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Still surprised any Ranma can say that, good ending to this story cant wait for the next part
Majin Hentai X chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Famous last words Ranma and considering your luck you should punch yourself in the face for saying them.

Just taking a wild guess here but the return of Pantyhose Taro attracts the senshi to Nerima again. Ranma gets revealed and the senshi get groped by Happosai.
Fellow Sufferer chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I believe that Ranma keeps tempting fate entirely on purpose. He did it in this very fic at least once, and it resulted just as everyone'd predicted. I think he just wants some challenge, to keep things interesting %) He wouldn't want to win too easily, would he? _
Inverness chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Famous last words Ranma.

Anyhow, wow, what a ride this story was. I've been following since the beginning. I can't believe its been 4 years.

I don't know what to say other than this story is excellent and won't be soon forgotten.
Xilibrius chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
An awesome story from beginning to end, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next parts I just hope I remember to check for them since I was only subscribed to the story's alerts.
Nanya chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Ranma, Ranma, Ranma, don't tempt fate like that, she's not very nice when you do.
quickshot0 chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
I must agree with him, what could possibly go wrong? Yup, everything will just go along it's nice safe path, nothing to worry about. It's all going to be perfectly alright, not like he's ever been wrong before.

Also, nice ending there, I always did kind of wonder what happened under water there.
Anonymous Void chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
It's always nice to see things put into perspective. A giant ball of lifeforce is more normal than an army of life-sucking demons. Way to go Ranma, summing that up. Of course, there is that last sentence; he just never learns, does he?

I anticipate the next installment but my one question is where is it going to be placed? In the crossover section or the noncrossover section with everthing else?

Overall, this story was enjoyable and worth all the time waiting for the updates. Kept me on my toes and didn't let me rest for a second. It's easily one of the best on this sight and deserves all the reviews, favorites, alerts, and what have you. Until next time.
LoreOfClark chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
well done on writing such an excelent piece of literature. this story was an absolute pleasure to read. Thankyou for finishing it (unlike almost the entire rest of this crossover type).

P.s. you finished with "end of part one", does that mean you're writing the sequal now, or are you just waiting for feedback on this story?
ringlhach chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Well, since it says "end part one" down there at the bottom, I'd say it stands a decent chance of happening. Unless you're trolling us, anyway.
lord Martiya chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Good story, so far. A question: was it Sailor V to sell the photo to the journals?
iamnuff chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Ranma waved her hand dismissively. "Ah, you worry too much, P-chan," she said. "I mean... seriously. What're the odds of that happening?"

nice going ranma...

kyugan chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
oh ranma, the boy never learns...

though he's right, women simply seem disinclined to listen in the ranmaverse, so why court danger (he's already engaged to a troll in a dress, no need to go starting fires)

Hope to see more like this, it's been a great run.
Sir Godot chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
Famous last words... Seriously, people have to stop saying this, it never turns out well. Besides that, nice epilogue I'm looking forward to the sequel! Could you maybe post an announcement in this story so people don't miss it once it's up?
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »