Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
That was incredible.
ijpowers92 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
this deserves to be on tvtropes recomendations.
spook chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Excellent job, I can't really think how to describe how awesome this story was. This is an incredible fanfic. Hope you continue it.
Mol chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Well, the end of one of the BEST Ranma doujin I've read so far... waiting anxiously for the sequel!
Ikono chapter 24 . 3/18/2011
I sincerely hope you plan on keeping an apparent update schedule of faster than two months in between chapters. That leaves plenty of time for people to forget the plot, and move on and quit reading.
Anon chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Funniest chapter ever.
Lotono chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
Brilliant- this one word summarizes my opinion of this wonderful tale's conclusion. Keep up the great work in in the Sequel's and you will have hands down the best Ranma/Sailormoon crossover in existence.

However much that means. Which to the community of this site means quite a bit. Thank you for writing this.
mountainelements chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
I love how well thought-out this story is. I can tell that you must have planned everything out, as every detail ties in with the rest of the story. I often find fight scenes boring, but you do them extremely well. Of these last few chapters, I especially liked how Happousai was useful and the fight between Luna and P-chan.

Now there's only one issue left: Can I hold out until the interlude and sequel are complete before reading them? I want to know what happens next, but I unfortunately tend to get bored of stories while waiting for updates, as the tension doesn't carry over well. Decisions, decisions...
Gelasia Kidd chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
This was a hilarious story. A work of art. It kept me on the edge of my seat for hours!

-Gela
mountainelements chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
All the battles so far have been well-done. I especially like how Mousse defeated the Dark Mistress's illusion and how Kuno thought Tuxedo Mask was courting Akane.
mountainelements chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
I love Ranma's cheesy lines as a "Dark Lord". The vision from the future was definitely confusing, and it's no mystery why Rei couldn't figure it out. The story of the 2 kids sent to Earth was very heart-wrenching. I'll try to review again as I reach either the end of this story or another amazing scene, but the whole story is great so far.
mountainelements chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
That was hilarious! I love the scene with Ami and "Docter Tofu"!
ChaosRagnak chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
Very captivating. I actually read the whole 24 chapters in one sitting.

I can't wait to see the sequel to it and maybe its just me but i am hoping for some Ryoga/Beneda moments xD

Somehow in this story it'd seem right to me.

Anyway, hope to see more soon (shame on you for getting me addicted!) :D
Ozzallos chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
"I mean... seriously. What're the odds of that happening?"

One to one, my dear friend.

That aside, this work continues to be a classic. Short chapter, but you're reasonable with the updates, so meh. Catch you later.
Waterlily White chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Oh, man. You could *not* have picked a better ending than that. I love this fic from start to finish. Awesome all around. :)
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »