Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Heck of a climax there! Very very well done, and I'm so glad Cologne found a solution to not kill Beneda. Beneda is one of my favorite characters out of this story. Great job writing and I look forward to the next chapter!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Wow, I've been waiting for that finale forever. That was their plan? Fake their deaths and hope no one notices? Also, Gosunkugis plan wasn't some magic, but actually blow them up with a gas main?

Nice resolution with Banede, I thought for sure Cologne was going to kill her. Nice loop hole, turning her human(for a while) with the cursed water. I hope the story continues, but at least this long section is done. This arc is over. Congratulations.
Vandenbz chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Wow! One heck of an ending to the battle. Funny how Ryoga in piglet form faced and defeated Luna, somehow I saw that last headbutt coming and definitely enjoyed it. Figures that all of the girls would put too many explosives in the altar, miscommunication seems to be the norm with the NWC. Beneda being hit with the Spring of Drowned Girl water is a brilliant idea, do you plan to have her locked to prevent her previous youma form form from resurfacing? Smart move from Mousse saving the Elders from being enslaved too. I can't wait to see Ryoga's reaction to Beneda's human form, it's going to be hilarious! Looking forward to the aftermath of the battle!
VeiledMalice chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
*Epic* ending (for now, at least) to an equally epic story. I only came in over the last few chapters, but this is easily one of my favorite Fics on the site. Excellently done, from characterization down to story elements. Just awesome, awesome work, thank you for sharing it with us.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Ryouga would be sleeping long enough. But there would be another big assault from other youma's. Ranma again...sigh..RANMA~! GIVE THE HONOR BACK TO RYOGA BACK, RANMA! Anyway, thanks to you Beneda-chan safe. So, Cologne knew Usagi's the princess? She has much knowledge of the moon princess. Ryoga, hope you wake up and heal faster. You can't let Ranma win.
Commissar Gaunt chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Muhahah! Fight on!
Anonymous Void chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Now that was quite the twist, several twists. A whole plan with the sole purpose of gaining anonymity. I would never had guessed that. P-chan vs. Luna, I did not see that coming either and expected it to be a bit more comical. A cat fighting a pig? What is the world coming to?

It seems like you're wrapping things up here but is it really going to be the end? Or do you have something else up your sleeve?
animefan29 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Too be honest I was half hoping that something would go awry and the ritual would actually give the Nerima Wrecking Crew magical powers. Still your method was good. Though another thing I started hoping for during the chapter was Ranma catching sight of Luna and going into Neko-ken mode and just tear up the place. Still yours was good even if the whole "argh my one weakness" bit was kind of corny.
Violet Shadows chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Well, if nothing else internal reorganization should kill off a fair amount.
Ryo-Wolf chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Nicely done, and a nice move there with Beneda, though I figured you'd do something like that. It seems like you're winding down now, though, as the Senshi can defeat the dark kingdom on their own, and reappearing on the scene will just get them all attacked again by both sides. So is the fic ending, or are you planning some kind of second arc?
Ranmayamabushi chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Dude! great story Im looking forward to seeing how it evolves from here!
chm01 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
wow, in the end everything worked out fine (in a ranma like fashion anyways)
NightmareSyndrom chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
I always get so pumped when I see an update for this.

Half the school was still standing? Mixing the biggest bomb Nerima has ever seen with with a gas line, you woould think would be a bit more destructive.

What Kunzite said makes you wonder. Just how well would the AmazonsHappi have faired if they were at full power?
firedraygon chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Hahaha, P-chan! I didn't see that coming at all. How he's a little closer now to understanding Ranma's fear is awesome.

Great work with this chapter. Beneda's almost last noble act was lovely. Please write more soon!

~fd97
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Whew. I honestly thought that Beneda wasn't going to make it for a bit there, that VCologne was going to do a fatality on her, but will be curious what it might mean with her being human, as well as how things will go with her, Ranma and Ryoga, as well as what might be the next challenge the Neriman's will have to face down.
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »