Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Check Your Premise chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
wow that was amazing im hanging on the edge of my seat here, wondering exactly what will happen next.
Freehawk chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
excellent chapter, with a wonderful conclusion to the battles that have raged for many chapters! Keep up the good work!
Corsairs chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
"Why thank you, child," replied Cologne. "I certainly couldn't have done it without your help. If I had tried to fight those two Dark Lords myself... the result would doubtless have been brief and one-sided."

Ha ha, I had to laugh. Not sure if you intended it or not. The result of a battle between Ranma and Crew vs. Cologne will be brief and one-sided for whom? No doubt Cologne was laughing at her own quip there.

The action between the different characters and settings are very tight. It flowed very smoothly. Putting Mousse's disappearing act after the "result" really draws the reader on "how" he escaped. A mini-cliffhanger if you will.

Can't wait to read more. Don't stop! Oh, and... Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. Good tidings and have a Happy New Year. :)
Nemrut chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
You know that you now HAVE to write a sequel, right? or go another few hundred thousand words:D

Great chapter, Luna vs half-dead p-cahn got to be the battle of the century.

Cologne bringing in the drowned girl water was a move that I, by all means, SHOULD have seen coming, but just didn't and was pleasantly surprised. Loved the chapter and how it wrapped up.

I was curious on what Ranma's plan was in the first place, since, with all the armies coming, I was concerned that he found a way, somehow, to defeat all of them. THe actual plan is a lot better.

Great job man, love this story.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Wow... that was staggeringly awesome. The whole section with Luna & P-Chan was... surprisingly Epic. Here's to Act II?
ByLanternLight chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. 6/5, hands down; a fittingly epic conclusion. Will you be continuing past this point? I can't help but hope so.
Lord Edric chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Knowing Ramna and Ryoga's luck, he'll change back with Mars in her bath
Tovath chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
This is really well done. I would like to give some CC but I can't think of anything that you could improve, so I will just say good job.
KGB chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Wow, nice chapter. "What's a 'gasmain'?" indeed. :)

It almost seems like the end of the story.
Necrovore chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Wow, great ending to the battle. I can only wonder though what Beryl will say about all of this, it seems unlikely that she wouldn't be aware of something of this magnitude occurring.
Quathis chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Dang! To quote a minor character from a Disney movie, "That was totally WICKED!" And it was indeed: lots of suspense, reversals, drama, humor and action. I really laughed for joy when I saw what Cologne had in store for Beneda. That really showed that the old gal wasn't quite so heartless as she sometimes appears. One last thing - was that Kasumi on the recording that the school was going to blow up? If so, really got me laughing. If not, very good impersonation. Until next time.
Ranmawho1 chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
XD Oh my gosh, that was so freakin' cool! Another outstandingly great chapter! u I was actually gonna go to bed, and decided to check my email before I went, and saw your latest chapter sitting there, and knew I couldn't go to bed yet! XD And I'm glad I didn't, because that chapter was just too cool (XD Too cool for school... Literally! the School blew up, because it couldn't contain the awsomeness! u I'm such a dork.) XD Anyway, I'm gonna hit the hay- sleep deprevation and all that, but once again, awsome chapter!

I can't wait for more!

-Ranmawho1
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Well as Modra state, there is much to do. Like me figuring out whats next...

That was long, but quite enjoyable. I foresee Kunzite searching for the potential servants he lost, is my only guess.
Skye Silverwing chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
A gas main? Well, I suppose that makes sense. Gos never could deliberately Summon a Demon to save his life.

A nice use of the Jusenkyo water, BTW. I am sure that Ryoga will appreciate that when he comes to.

I figure you intend to call this the end of this fiction (until the sequel), but I do think you need to do one more aftermath Chapter to do some loose tying of the loose ends (heroes need to recover, Nerima needs to be rebuilt, Jedite needs to be debriefed, and new plans need to be made).

I think Jedite should end up being punished for his failures. Perhaps by being given one last chance to defeat the Senshi, resulting directly in the battle at the airport, and Jedite's final defeat. That way you don't have to deal with the problem of Prestige from this "win" against the Dark Lords effecting his ultimate defeat, not to mention the way the rest of the story plays out between now and the sequel. Cologne could even observe the Senshi's battle (being one of the few warriors in any condition to do so).

Ultimately, brilliantly written as usual. Well Done.
iamnuff chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
so what exactly was the plan?

why fake bein badguys and blow the base up... it just seems like they didnt acumplish very much.

i mean if faking there deaths was all they were going to do
1,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »