Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
chm01 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
wow, in the end everything worked out fine (in a ranma like fashion anyways)
NightmareSyndrom chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
I always get so pumped when I see an update for this.

Half the school was still standing? Mixing the biggest bomb Nerima has ever seen with with a gas line, you woould think would be a bit more destructive.

What Kunzite said makes you wonder. Just how well would the AmazonsHappi have faired if they were at full power?
firedraygon chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Hahaha, P-chan! I didn't see that coming at all. How he's a little closer now to understanding Ranma's fear is awesome.

Great work with this chapter. Beneda's almost last noble act was lovely. Please write more soon!

fd97
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Whew. I honestly thought that Beneda wasn't going to make it for a bit there, that VCologne was going to do a fatality on her, but will be curious what it might mean with her being human, as well as how things will go with her, Ranma and Ryoga, as well as what might be the next challenge the Neriman's will have to face down.
Anon chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Sweet story!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 21 . 12/8/2010
great story so far!
EternallyLostRyouga chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Decided to start reviewing this story. It's an old favorite of mine and about time I wrote some reviews. Don't expect anything too detailed.

As fanfic OCs goes Beneda seems alright. From me that's saying a lot because as I usually hate them.

This overall this chapter is a great start to a great story. It's pretty exciting and I like the vivid way you to describe what's going on.

BTW congrats on your 1000th review!

ELR
Hat O' Doom chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
I was actually browsing TV Tropes and found the fic's page. It got me to read it again and realize once more why this story is just so great. I am glad to have re-read it because I forgot to review the chapter before.

Once again the chapter was amazing. I love how epic the fight between the Amazon Elders and the Generals are going. I'm not sure how you're going to have them get away not that Happi is down for the count.

Keep up the great work!
R E C R A P T O R chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
What previously stated, aka Good story, good pacing, great plot

just dont for get Ranma doesn't lose!

He's like an Ork that way:

Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

So even if he loses the main fight/battle as long as Beneda is safe, and Dark K. or teh Sailor S. dont go hunting them down its a victory (you plotting fake death here?)

'Course 'e wont take that laying down.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Man sometimes I want those Sailor Senshis shut their trap of that speach whatever.
BTB chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Damn good story! I have no idea where you're going with this, but I have hopes it will equal or exceed Britain's 'Man Who Never Was' strategy. Please complete.
Nemrut chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
I had wondered where Happosai was during all of this and I'm glad to see that he wasn't forgotten. The Generals arriving together with their armies was a nice move, good to know that I at least could predict something right in a story that features the insanity of the Ranma cast correctly. :D

Loved the chapter, the fights were great, although I wish Cologne was at full power so she could wipe the ground with that General dude. Happy is definitely not down yet and will probably be good for a surprise or two. The characters were still in character, the writing was great and I really loved the way this chapter took the story.

Now I'm really curious on how Ranma is going to deal with all of this. I imagine Cologne having something that would work against forces like this but I can't see how Ranma's original plan, whatever that was, would be able to deal with it.

Then again, this is Ranma we are talking about, so most likely, I am simply not insane enough to fully grasp the genius he will execute.

Amazing job claymade, you are one of my favorite authors on this site :D
Howard Russell chapter 21 . 11/13/2010
This is massively wonderful. Truly a masterpiece. Bravo!
Rowan Seven chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
SPOILERS!

!

Nice turning around the turnaround of the turnaround. I might have liked to have seen Jaedite's youma army gain the initiative a little earlier, but Marceat's scorched earth tactic still made for a dramatic development and was definitely convincing as something that would make the Amazons fall back. Happosai's subsequent arrival was both timely and hilarious, and while it can be hard to feel sympathy for an army of monsters I definitely felt some pity for the youma there. You really put the Grandmaster of Anything Goes and his warped personality and vices to good use.

Of course, all of that pales in comparison to the instant Kunzite said "No boy, you're not that lucky" and it sank in what the newest developments portended and the new odds the Amazons faced. That was definitely a "Whoa" moment for me while reading this, and, while Nephrite's my favorite Dark Kingdom general and I'm very pleased with his impressive showing against Soap, Kunzite by and large steals the show here. His dialogue is downright chilling in an appropriately condescendingly respectful manner, and for anyone (but especially someone who was thwarted regularly by a gang of magical school girls) to not only hold his own but actually dominate a battle against Happosai and Cologne in a way that not only makes it seem believable but also as if he's still holding back...bravo. You have me more worried about Nerima's ancient martial artists than their Dark Kingdom opponents now, and I'm very interested in learning what happens next.

On the Furinkan front, the exchanges between Jadeite and Luna continued to entertain, and the incongruity of Jadeite giving Luna encouragement was quite amusing. Heck, I've enjoyed their interactions so much that I'm even a bit disappointed that Jadeite's been unceremoniously taken down already, although the prospect of a showdown between Ranma and Luna almost makes up for it. And while Jadeite may be down, he and the DD Girls are still around (in various states of pain and consciousness, albeit), and considering how many ups and downs every faction has had here I'm not about to count anyone who's still breathing fully out yet.

Lesp and Cortheia, though...assuming those two unnamed youma were them and you're not playing a cruel trick on the audience (Please let it be a cruel trick!), they're both down and out now and I found their deaths rather sad. I can't necessarily say that they deserved better because they were unrepentant youma who probably wouldn't have thought twice about doing the same to any human, but I was still rooting for them to survive somehow and their sudden demise was surprising and poignant. Darn you for making me care about enemy cannon fodder and their friendships! :) More seriously, showing their ends from Soap's perspective was an interesting choice and probably well chosen since it causes the reader (well, it caused _me_ to, anyway) to consider the rest of the youma army by extension and accord them more than the passing thought they'd normally receive as mooks.

I'm not sure what to make yet of Tuxedo Kamen's upcoming 3 to 1 battle against Shampoo, Ukyo, and Akane as I had originally hoped that Sailor Moon would prove herself by coming up with a way to get out of that problem instead, but a Ranma vs. Sailor Moon match-up offers her an even greater opportunity to show what it is that makes her the hero she is and allows her to prevail time and time again in canon so I really shouldn't complain. Plus, playing the scenario Ranma's set up here straight with Sailor Moon offers great potential for ironic comedy, and I'm very eager to see a Ranma vs. Sailor Moon battle that's a bit more developed than the one Comic Book Universe Battles ran a number of years ago.

Anyway, thanks for continuing to work on this story and the note on its pacing. I'm happy to hear that there's apparently much more coming and I look forward to seeing where it leads. Also, since it looks like you'll hit the 1,000 reviews mark soon, congratulations. This work of fan fiction more than deserves it.
Sungawd Ra chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
Nothing I haven't said before, but I am so grateful this fic exists. Truly leagues above the rest in terms of storytelling, characters, battles, situations, everything.

I mean, I seriously cheered when Happi was introduced, something I really didn't think I'd ever do. And the various situations, while dire, give the feeling that it's something they can come back from.

I'm glad this will continue, part two or otherwise. It's really a pleasure to read your works.
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »