Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Do you want to know what I think is the greatest streagnth of this series is? It's that all of the characters are likable. I've read too many Ranma 1/2 series where there is obvious dislike and favoritism towards certain characters. Ranma isn't an asshole. Ryoga isn't a revenge seeking prat. Mouse isn't a complete moron. Akane isn't a horrible excuse for a human being who is keeping Ranma for any form of happiness. Shampoo isn't a complete bimbo (sure it's still there but it's more of a happy personality rather then a sign of mental defects). Happosai is kept as far away from the action as possible unless they need to drop an H-bomb. Ranma and Ryoga are equals in fighting ability (I hate it when one of them is made a complete bitch so that the other one can show off with thier "better" friends) and Mouse isn't too far behind (you even did an awesome work around for his blindness). Plus I love Beneda as a character, the perfect mix of manipulation, redemption, and Friendship-is-Awesome. And your series answers a lot of questions like, 'If Queen Byrla has an army of thousands of youma at her disposal, why did she only send the D. D. girls to take out the Senshi?", "If Queen Byrla has an army of thousands of youma at her disposal why does she only send out one or two at a time to gather energy and fight the Senshi?", "How the hell can nobody figure out who the Senshi are when they obviously don't wear masks or do any work to conceal thier identidy?" and "What's keeping most of the youma from saying 'Screw this hostile work evironment, I'm done!'?" Overall this is one of the best series I have ever read and here's hoping that continues to a conclusion rather then you getting sick of it and letting it sit on your computer until it fades into obscurity. May the Dark Lords rise again!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
When it comes to Shampoo, I think her broken japanese has more to do with her "concept of Cute" than actual inability to speak or understand properly. She understands japanese perfectly which means she can, if she wants, use proper grammar (accent though is another issue). And she certainly shown enough intelligence, planning skills and cunning to prove she is not even remotely stupid.

This is Blinded, from his third go on this wonderful fic.
Error4North chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it, it's funny and full of action. Only proplem was that I had to sleep before I could finish it in one go:) Definitly going to read more of this.
Zhor chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
What an excellent story!
Mel chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
This is quite possibly one of the most amazing things I have ever read. You have an incredible gift for both fight scenes and situational comedy The completely and perfectly ridiculous dance around Ami at Dr. Tofu's is proof enough of that! That was complete gold. Every time you think the situation couldn't get any more bizarre, you have a gift for making it that much funnier (P-chan vs. Luna: Fight!). In addition, your fight scenes were never dull, and even downright epic sometimes - the last fight against Darkmistress is a standout there. I'd love to ramble more, but lunch is over now - back to work! D:
dimriver chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
This was awesome. I think I especially like that not only did Ranma do cool stuff, but several characters. Shampoo controlling her body like a puppet, Moose fighting the flying enemies by bouncing from one to the next.
dimriver chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
What could go wrong? Great story.
dimriver chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I love the Ami visiting Dr. Tofu scene. Awesome, the stuff whole plays are made around.
irnzenmonk chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
great story ne
Darth Malleus chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Brought this up from my favourites section by chance and decided to begin reading it again. The story is just as epic now as when I first finished reading it nearly a year ago. The storytelling, style, characterisations and plot twists all equalled one of the best stories I have read in ages. This is definitely one fanfic which will continue on. Now off to read your two sequels, keep up the good work
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Famous last words... Awesome job btw
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
If nothing else Genma sure knows how to Bullsh!t... can't stop laughing... ن
WanderingStarmaster chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Just finished re-reading this. As enjoyable the second time as it was the first. That's a claim few can make.
S0ulEat3R-333 chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
This one cracked me up quite a lot.

The misunderstandings that led to this story are nicely played out, and believable too and extremely funny.

I just started hating Gosunkugi a lot now though... even though its his fault this great adven/fic was born, though its the author who wrote this, good job author!
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
that was a nice read

one where the Senshi are not going boy crazy over Ranma an co

but told in a way that they not enemies... really

off to read part 2 i am