Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
GrumpyGrue chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpantsu hey, we won't stop until we have underpanstu, rots of yummy tum tay!
Jonuts chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Yea. Hell of a ay to end the story. By tempting fate. Ranma REALLY needs to learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes...

Anyways, excellent story :)
Twigon chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Ranma.

Ranma, Ranma, Ranma. You foolish boy.

You might want to trade some of those martial arts skills for a little bit of common sense, such as not taunting the universe with those words.
Starfox5 chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Great and funny story! I saw the solution for Beneda coming, but I was surprised by Mousse's fighting ability - wonderful descriptions of his aerial battle and the duel with DM.
Ikurus chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Brilliant.
I'm not a Sailor Moon fan, but this was great.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Jfmam chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Wow. This has been a great story you've written. I don't know much about Sailor Moon, but I'm quite a fan of Ranma, and I have to say, you've really done all those characters justice.
There were a lot of things that you did throughout the story that I really liked, but for the sake of brevity I'll just mention the scene where Rei did the fire reading. Personally, I'd love to see someone try and do a picture of that. I would myself, if I had the talent.
Anyway, I look forward to reading the continuing adventure in its next parts. Thanks again for writing this story!
Jfmam chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Another great chapter. I loved the total misunderstanding of Ryouga and Ranma's situation by the Inquisitors.
Jfmam chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Enjoyable story so far. I have to say, I found the scene with the Keeper putting down her hound quite emotional. Not something I expected.
shugokage chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Interesting story!
esran chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
"I can bring my army thought" should be "I can bring my army through" I think.
another excellent chapter, and an excellent ending to an epic battle. I am embarrassed that i didn't suspect the resolution with Beneda, even though it seems to perfect an obvious in hindsight. i continue to be impressed with you characterizations, you have the best characterization of Cologne that i have ever read. even the OC amazons fit in and were well characterized. i also like that in the battle scene you managed to give every character an important, relevant, on their power level battle, and avoided pushing any of them off to the side in unimportant or one sided battles.
esran chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
your charecterizations of the ranma charecters are more spot on than almost any other fic ive read, the dialogue is hilarious, the action scenes are interesting and exciting, and the plot moves at a good rate. in addition, even though i know almost nothing about sailor moon i do not feel at all out of the loop while i read this. this story is excellent.
Sora Matasuki chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
*facepalm* Murphy's Law, Ranma. Murphy's Law...
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
OMG I love your writing. I'm so glad there is a sequel for this, gonna start reading it right away. I spent like most of this day reading this, its like spending the day reading a really good book. I'm not even that knowledgeable about SM or R1/2 but that didn't matter, I loooooved this story. You're cool man.
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Wow. Greatest. Chapter. Ever. I laughed my butt off so much! Great talent for writing comedy you have. A I'd buy your books.
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
This story is fantastic. Your Youma OC are great additions. The fighting is really really awesome. Great writing great story. And it is very funny. You are a great author, please don't give up writing since you are very talented. :)
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »