Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
S0ulEat3R-333 chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
This one cracked me up quite a lot.

The misunderstandings that led to this story are nicely played out, and believable too and extremely funny.

I just started hating Gosunkugi a lot now though... even though its his fault this great adven/fic was born, though its the author who wrote this, good job author!
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
that was a nice read

one where the Senshi are not going boy crazy over Ranma an co

but told in a way that they not enemies... really

off to read part 2 i am
SirRealism chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
Loved it!
Ranmawho1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
You know, rereading this, I've got to say, the scenes with the keeper and her hounds were astoundingly heart-wrenching, bringing a touch of humanity and displaying an amount of love between beings in an otherwise heartless and cold race. I was moved, I really was.
chimmon chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
A great story, and a nice ending. If Ranma was smarter he would take some preventative measures to stop any more misunderstanding before they start. Of course he isn't, and he does have a point. At least he acknowledges what the most likely outcome would be.

Looking forward to more stories in this universe!
chimmon chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
I liked the wrap up, especially Mousse's and Kodachi's. Neither of them got as much development in the manga as some of the other characters, so introducing some more backstory for them will make them more well rounded and interesting characters.

Considering the nature of Ranma 1/2, I'm surprised that Beneda didn't become anyone's fiance. Not that I'm complaining mind you - it's just the expectation that I had of her character arc from the start. Having her be Dr. Tofu's apprentice is cool. The doctor himself is too powerful to actually use in most fights, but an apprentice of his could contribute at least as much as one of the other side characters.
chimmon chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
I was surprised and sad to see Lesp and Cortheia die. Their viewpoint was nice - having some friendship and naivety among yomi seemed to set them apart.
chimmon chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
I thought Mousse's fight ended very poetically. Mousse got his moment in the sun. I'm still hoping he uses his swan fist at some point, but a serious fight isn't the right time.
chimmon chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Beneda's arc has finally come to fruition. Her heel-face turn wasn't surprising, but it was very gratifying to read. Redemption is a very nice theme when done right, and I think it was done excellently here.

Drawing on Ryouga's stubbornness and shame at being P-chan made his understanding and acceptance fit quite nicely. This is one thing that Ranma can't beat him at. Ranma's personality doesn't lend itself to making friends out of enemies like other protagonists.

I think a story is well written when you can look back at turning points and wonder how things could've played out differently (like Nabiki's blackmail instead of telling others about Beneda or Beneda's final confrontation w/ the Sailor Scouts or even her aiming at Jedditte). Doing so makes it feel like a situation with characters in it rather than scripted events.
chimmon chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
The three-way fight was great. I would've liked Beneda to have helped more. Her thoughts at helping were enough though.

Also, Dr. Tofu was amazing. I always liked his appearances in the manga. Unfortunately he wasn't very popular, but hopefully he'll get some screen time here.
chimmon chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
The outside perspective on Ryouga's unique path was great. Too bad he doesn't know the Shi Shi Hokodan yet since it's ultimate version would be great against multiple opponents. Of course that also would mean that he couldn't use it with Beneda around.
chimmon chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I think the story is off on a good start. Beneda has a good motivation (not getting killed) for her actions. An evil but redeemable female in need of protection already makes her an interesting character. I'm looking forward to how she develops as a character.

Ryouga is always a great character to have around. The eternally lost boy's simplistic world view is nice to see, as is his own cursing of his lack of direction. Hopefully he'll have time to shine before being eclipsed by Ranma (because that seems to be Ryouga's fate no matter what).

I don't know much about the Sailor Moon universe, but it does seem to match up with what I remember.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ashriel chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
It's been quite some time since I've read fanfiction due to various other pursuits in my life taking up too much time, and longer yet since I'd checked up on this fic. After getting over the pleasant surprise at finding it complete, I began reading what I'd missed in earnest and can say I've quite enjoyed everything so far.

What I wanted to comment on in particular, however, was your use of a connection between the Amazons and the Moon Kingdom. While I've seen it done several times before in Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers, I don't think it's ever been accomplished quite as well as you managed. The sheer amount of emotion you managed to pour into Altine and the intense reverence the Amazons showed for a mother they never knew and the remains of children that weren't theirs made the whole scene just jump out and catch my attention, and you even managed to avoid making the connection seem forced like I've seen done at other times, making it a coincidence that has none the less shaped the tribe in its own way.

All I can say is well done and I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever else is to come in the story.
mangagor chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this is just beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful work. I'm sure you've heard all the praise I could think of before with that many reviews so I'll just go ahead and say that you're bloody amazing. I'll look into your other fics now. Can't wait to see more.
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »