Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Zhor chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
What an excellent story!
Mel chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
This is quite possibly one of the most amazing things I have ever read. You have an incredible gift for both fight scenes and situational comedy The completely and perfectly ridiculous dance around Ami at Dr. Tofu's is proof enough of that! That was complete gold. Every time you think the situation couldn't get any more bizarre, you have a gift for making it that much funnier (P-chan vs. Luna: Fight!). In addition, your fight scenes were never dull, and even downright epic sometimes - the last fight against Darkmistress is a standout there. I'd love to ramble more, but lunch is over now - back to work! D:
dimriver chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
This was awesome. I think I especially like that not only did Ranma do cool stuff, but several characters. Shampoo controlling her body like a puppet, Moose fighting the flying enemies by bouncing from one to the next.
dimriver chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
What could go wrong? Great story.
dimriver chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I love the Ami visiting Dr. Tofu scene. Awesome, the stuff whole plays are made around.
irnzenmonk chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
great story ne
Darth Malleus chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Brought this up from my favourites section by chance and decided to begin reading it again. The story is just as epic now as when I first finished reading it nearly a year ago. The storytelling, style, characterisations and plot twists all equalled one of the best stories I have read in ages. This is definitely one fanfic which will continue on. Now off to read your two sequels, keep up the good work
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Famous last words... Awesome job btw
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
If nothing else Genma sure knows how to Bullsh!t... can't stop laughing... ن
WanderingStarmaster chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Just finished re-reading this. As enjoyable the second time as it was the first. That's a claim few can make.
S0ulEat3R-333 chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
This one cracked me up quite a lot.

The misunderstandings that led to this story are nicely played out, and believable too and extremely funny.

I just started hating Gosunkugi a lot now though... even though its his fault this great adven/fic was born, though its the author who wrote this, good job author!
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
that was a nice read

one where the Senshi are not going boy crazy over Ranma an co

but told in a way that they not enemies... really

off to read part 2 i am
SirRealism chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
Loved it!
Ranmawho1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
You know, rereading this, I've got to say, the scenes with the keeper and her hounds were astoundingly heart-wrenching, bringing a touch of humanity and displaying an amount of love between beings in an otherwise heartless and cold race. I was moved, I really was.
chimmon chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
A great story, and a nice ending. If Ranma was smarter he would take some preventative measures to stop any more misunderstanding before they start. Of course he isn't, and he does have a point. At least he acknowledges what the most likely outcome would be.

Looking forward to more stories in this universe!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »