Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
TranceSephiroth chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Jesus man, I'm begging on bended knees for another chapter soon. I don't want to hurry you but I can wish can't I? GREAT story, 100/100 for originality in terms of the POV...LOVE it. great writing, great storytelling, great characterization even if a little too mercenary on nabiki's part, but who cares if it makes for a great story eh? keep it coming please, this fic is one of the few reasons I check the ranma section regularly. keep up the good work!
Timmy811 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Brilliant chapter, absolutely brilliant.
Angus MacSpon chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Okay, this may be the most original R/SM story I've read in a very long time. It was an absolute joy to read. I'll look forward to more!
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
The Amazon touch was nice. I look forward to seeing how things will go from here. Also to seeing Beneda's reaction to full exposure to Nerima's weirdness.

Thanks for the fic.

-_-Me-_-
a chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Suspenseful ending.

I always enjoy seeing Cologne outclass others, as long as it's for a short period. It helps to differentiate her from the others.

So the question is: Is the water for Ranma or someone else?
Hat O' Doom chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Very nice story! Looks like the Amazons are going to take things seriously, that going to be interesting. I especially like how you portray the Dark Kingdom. You make them seem so real...that goes double for the rest of the cast as well.
Ashriel chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I'm still amazed by your characterisations. You keep anyone from seeming too one dimensional (except Akane, but she was known to be extremely flat and static throughout the series), as well as avoiding the pitfalls of fanon and cliche...at least so far
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I'll just give you my kirby stamp of approval.

('.')
Avan chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Oh yes!

The amazons go to war!

I really liked this chapter, it was trully great. I hope you update soon, I really like your fanfic.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
O.O

Ooh...

Wow...

This is simply AMAZING!
Judah chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
One of the few ongoing Ranma fics good enough to follow. Nice chapter, especially with aftermath handled without dispelling the tension.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Excellent chapter. The story is moving great so far and I can't wait to see the climax.

I look forward to the next chapter.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Great work as usual. Is Beneda going to get a Jusenkyo curse? That could switch up the character dynamics immensely.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Ho boy, looks like NWC choosen wrong this time.
Corsairs chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Wohoo! Finally an update. Thought you had abandoned it.

Can't wait till your story gets to the point that your summary describes them to be.

I also liked how you have Ryouga and Ranma talk about what happened earlier at the Nekohaten. I like authors who realize the Double Rs are smarter than they are usually portrayed in other fanfics.
1,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »