Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Bobboky chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
good
Pusakuronu chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Great, an update. That darkmistress is one sadistic piece of work, it seems. I'm looking forward to the battle now that it's joined in earnest.
beartooth chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Great story so far! Lot's of surprises and good suspense!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Intense. That's the best way to describe this installment. Thanks!
FantomoDrako chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Whoo, big dramatic battle!

I wonder how Ryoga will fare...I mean, he's tired and Beneda did drain some of his energy...I don't know how much it would affect him normally, but he was exhausted!

And Mousse! Always fun to read his strange, constantly-in-denial thoughts.

Thankyou so much for the update! Can't wait for the next!

~Fantomo
Quathis chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Very intense fight scene, from Mousse's ambush to Ryouga's "dropping in" the whole thing kept my heart pumping like crazy. Tension is well strung and the suspense is great.
Bosgu chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
hullo great story so far.

But Chapter 7, im not an expert on Sailer Moon oder Ranma but I dont think youma now mairtal arts, that It can block Genmas attacks so easylie.

Genma may be old, fat and a littel lazy but he IS a Mairtal Arts with years of expierience. And i thought most Youmas wehre more like the senshie, much power littel skill.
Epiphany's Apocalypse chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Interesting . . .
Kuno-Baby chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Quite imaginative.
Hat O' Doom chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Wow. Simply amazing writing! I love the insight your puting into the workings of the Dark Kindom. Excelent work!
chm01 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
a highly organized, devilishly subtle group of foes. suure they are. this si going to get mesy, isn't it?
the chosen one chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
man..this is like freaking AWESOME story! I really like it when the author does lot of character development, and I have never met one who did on a third rate youma like that! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work.
Shujin1 chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Love it, nice blend of misunderstandings and fiendish plots based on even more misunderstandings.

Very interesting, keep it up!
DarkJackel chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Well I do hope Gosankugi get what is comming to him for these actions. Indeed it might be amusing if the title becomes self-fullfilling, with Ranma and Ryoga becoming actual Dark Lords. It would certainly be amusing.

As for the Dark Kingdom, while I am sure the Darkmistress will emensly enjoy the chaos of Nerima I wonder how Ranma and the others will measure up. What is most pleasing is the fact that the Inquisition's over the top level of overthink is completely understandable. That takes some skill.

I look forward to seeing how this wil play out.

-_-Me-_-