Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Gideon020 chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Hmm, I wonder...

How many of the Dark Kingdom's forces are you planning to have subverted to the side of Ranma and company alongside Beneda?
darkesentinent chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
oh hoh hoh! This is interesting. If there is an all out batter between the dark forces, ranma and gang and the sailors...i really don't know how i can contain my self. Though i was a little surprised that you updated so fast lol

Anyway, keep it up.
Sopchoppy chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Great Chapter, looking forward to the next
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Nice chapter. When to the sailor scouts get in the mix? Please continue.
random thought chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Hey, just a random thought, but when the inquisitor person said that there 'was' a caretaker in ranma's home, you made it sound like they killed her off. That mean ranma has a new reason to want to kill em?
Corsairs chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Excellent, I've been waiting for awhile for this update.

Can't wait to see what Brenda thinks about the Nerima Nut Cases . . . or rather the dangerous and scheming dark wizards!

Like I said, can't wait till your story catches up to your summary. By the way, that last part where half of Nerima collide and fight in one place is a bit too much. It might be slightly canon for things to happen like that, but it makes a mess in the story. Keep it tone down a bit, too many characters in one place completely confuses me.

See you later.
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
I LOVE it! It's a brilliant twist on the Ranma/SM genre. This is absolute gold! I hope to see many more chapters of this in the future. I only have one question, why didnt Happosai interfere on the fight with the dog monsters if he was at the Tendo dojo?
Aaron Nowack chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Hah. Probably the first time in the history of fanfiction that the Ranma cast has been called "highly organized" and "devilishly subtle."
markg chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Great, a cliffie... You're killing me here.

Lovely fic, update soon, thanks for sharing.
enderverse chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
highly organized and devilishly subtle, Ranma's friends, that is hilarious.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
While I prefer that crossovers take place after Saffron (as Ranma then has all his abilities and whatnot), with this being so early and without Ranma knowing all the things he would have learned later, I'm kind of hoping that, while he will be made stronger, faster, this time, that Genma sees his needs and teaches him the Sen-ken arts that he's sealed away. While cannon Ranma wouldn't need them really, and even then not so soon, with them facing an entire kingdom with everyone gunning for their deaths (for real, not just the angry threats he's used to) the need for more lethal techniques becomes far more necessary. Keep up the good work!
Sdarian chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
This is great! Not only is there going to be a big fight soon (hopfully next chapter), but here's the first evidence that the senshi will be involved and against Ranma. That last was important because there are too few stories where he fights them. The two that I know of, one had the issues get resolved (he was only fighting the Outers minus Hotaru) and the other was never finished and has been so for several years now. Anyway, Keep up the good work!
HitmanPAC chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Nice chapter. I particularly enjoyed the grand melee, and the youma's investigations of Ryoga and Ranma were great. I kinda wish I'd heard more about the others, but oh well; now I get to see the confrontation between the three sides!
Mackon chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Thanks for the update.

Thanks for sharing.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Oh boy...so that's how all the shit's going to hit the ceiling...
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »