Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Ghost in the Machine chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Notes as we go...

I sincerely hope Nabiki gets stomped for her presumption. Beneda isn't human, Nabs expecting her to respond like any of her human blackmail victims will, if we are very lucky, result in her getting what she so richly deserves. And it seems Beneda is in agreement with me...

Well, Cologne's knowledge trumps Nabiki's scheming, that's one to the good. Although with capability she later demonstrates, one wonders why Beneda wasn't dusted...

And just because Ranma doesn't like Cologne does not mean that he won't listen to her. Very good...

Overall, a great chapter in a superior story that I am enjoying immensely.
Dnic5 chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I like it. Up date again soon.
Pusakuronu chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Ah, a nice new chapter. Good characterisation of the Ranma cast, as usual. You also added some unexpected complications there, nice twist.

Unfortunately, you also managed to hit one of my pet peeves with Ranma/SM crossovers: the amazons being connected to the SM history in some way. Nevertheless, the story is good enough that I'll try not to let this spoil my enjoiment of it.
flame brick chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
a setup chapter but it still moved the plot along a bit. going by the title and Cologne reaction to Brenda might Ranma and Ryoga actually end up as dark lords?
dragonblack chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Coo! Great fic, great update. I look forward to the Sailor/Ranma clash dealy (If that's what you have planed.) Keep up the good work!
Mackon chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Whoa! little getting dark.

still its a great story and getting more and more interesting!

... please please please! don't stick Cologne and Shampoo on the anti Ranma/Ryouga side! please!

Shamps and Ukyo are my fav characters!

anyway thanks for sharing.
Ozzallos chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Quite a well constructed chapter. Drama, tension and all that jazz. Portraying Ranma as something less than a complete idiot is a definite plus in my book.

By all means, continue.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Eh. A bit trusting aren't we? I hope Mutzu is a double agent.
Ryo-Wolf chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Amazing work, truly. Its rare to find Ranma fanfiction of this quality these days and its a refreshing change to be able to read it.

Above all, I love the way you portray the characters. For one thing, they appear to be genuinely in character, which is a fantastic achievement in and of itself. And there's something to the way you show them in action that makes the Ranma cast seem really intimidating, despite them being no stronger than they were in canon. I've never read a fic before that actually made me fear Cologne, but you pulled that off fantastically. Kudos.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Waiting for this chapter was more than worth it. So it seems that somebody has been anticipating the coming of the Dark Kingdom, huh? Seems like things are about to get even more exciting in Nerima.

All the characters were still in character as much as possible. You are quite the author to be able to do that.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
sweet
Aaron Nowack chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Hmm. I can't remember if I've reviewed before, but I've really been enjoying this story. Thus far you've been handling what I think is the trickiest part well - making Beneda sympathetic without stretching unbelievably the boundaries of how a youma might think and act.

Looking forward to seeing more!
firedraygon chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Nabiki's little blackmailing scheme was good while it lasted - for about an hour. D: Or maybe her word'll help Mousse when he needs to 'expose' Beneda?

Haha, and Cologne, calling in the big guns. I like how everything was revealed upfront at the Nekohanten, but even so Ryouga and Ranma are still sticking by Beneda.

I'm looking forward to when the Senshi show up! Please do write more soon!

~fd97
Aishuu chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this - it's nice to see the Ranma and SM worlds collide in a different way than usually done in fanfic, and I love how the plot continues to build.
Timmy811 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Great story so far, so much better than most of the drivel that represents the Ranma/SM crossover.
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »