Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Great Greedy Guts chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Huh. Well, this is interesting.

I'm enjoying your transitions thus far, although the cliffhanger is killin' me. I also like the premise - a new application of a bunch of old ideas that's been very engaging.

Keep it up, if you please.
Ashriel chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Woah, I actually didn't even notice this was updated. It was a good chapter, and it's awesome to see more misinterpretations about the cast. I was wondering exactly how you were planning on pulling off the mistake about their identities as far as them being Dark Lords and such, and after this it just all seems to being falling more and more together. I'm glad my faith in this fic wasn't misplaced, because if I had skipped over it so long ago, I'd have been missing out on quite a lot.
SnEptUne chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
That is an interesting development. I wonder what would happen to Queen Beryl now, would she become a residence of Tendo Dojo just to keep an eye on Ranma and Ryouga? That would certainly be funny.
sandcrawlr chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Great story so far, keep it up.
FantomoDrako chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
OMG an update! Very intense. I loved the way that youma described the Nerima gang's actions. 'highly organised and devilishly subtle'? My left foot they are! Hahaha, I loved that!

Keep up the great work, can't wait for more!
FenixDown chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Nice fic xD

Keep up the good work!
Zenosyke chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
you know your life is messed up when energy sucking monsters left over from the attack on a utopian society based on the moon from some 15 millenia ago dont belive the crap that happens to you...
Gideon020 chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Hmm, I wonder...

How many of the Dark Kingdom's forces are you planning to have subverted to the side of Ranma and company alongside Beneda?
darkesentinent chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
oh hoh hoh! This is interesting. If there is an all out batter between the dark forces, ranma and gang and the sailors...i really don't know how i can contain my self. Though i was a little surprised that you updated so fast lol

Anyway, keep it up.
Sopchoppy chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Great Chapter, looking forward to the next
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Nice chapter. When to the sailor scouts get in the mix? Please continue.
random thought chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Hey, just a random thought, but when the inquisitor person said that there 'was' a caretaker in ranma's home, you made it sound like they killed her off. That mean ranma has a new reason to want to kill em?
Corsairs chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Excellent, I've been waiting for awhile for this update.

Can't wait to see what Brenda thinks about the Nerima Nut Cases . . . or rather the dangerous and scheming dark wizards!

Like I said, can't wait till your story catches up to your summary. By the way, that last part where half of Nerima collide and fight in one place is a bit too much. It might be slightly canon for things to happen like that, but it makes a mess in the story. Keep it tone down a bit, too many characters in one place completely confuses me.

See you later.
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
I LOVE it! It's a brilliant twist on the Ranma/SM genre. This is absolute gold! I hope to see many more chapters of this in the future. I only have one question, why didnt Happosai interfere on the fight with the dog monsters if he was at the Tendo dojo?
Aaron Nowack chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Hah. Probably the first time in the history of fanfiction that the Ranma cast has been called "highly organized" and "devilishly subtle."
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »