Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Judah chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
One of the few ongoing Ranma fics good enough to follow. Nice chapter, especially with aftermath handled without dispelling the tension.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Excellent chapter. The story is moving great so far and I can't wait to see the climax.

I look forward to the next chapter.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Great work as usual. Is Beneda going to get a Jusenkyo curse? That could switch up the character dynamics immensely.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Ho boy, looks like NWC choosen wrong this time.
Corsairs chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Wohoo! Finally an update. Thought you had abandoned it.

Can't wait till your story gets to the point that your summary describes them to be.

I also liked how you have Ryouga and Ranma talk about what happened earlier at the Nekohaten. I like authors who realize the Double Rs are smarter than they are usually portrayed in other fanfics.
dcwestbyy chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Excellent work.. When will we see the Senshi in this again?
HitmanPAC chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Interesting chapter. I'm enjoying where this story is going - apart from the angle of Ranma and co vs. everyone else, each faction sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to more.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Notes as we go...

I sincerely hope Nabiki gets stomped for her presumption. Beneda isn't human, Nabs expecting her to respond like any of her human blackmail victims will, if we are very lucky, result in her getting what she so richly deserves. And it seems Beneda is in agreement with me...

Well, Cologne's knowledge trumps Nabiki's scheming, that's one to the good. Although with capability she later demonstrates, one wonders why Beneda wasn't dusted...

And just because Ranma doesn't like Cologne does not mean that he won't listen to her. Very good...

Overall, a great chapter in a superior story that I am enjoying immensely.
Dnic5 chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I like it. Up date again soon.
Pusakuronu chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Ah, a nice new chapter. Good characterisation of the Ranma cast, as usual. You also added some unexpected complications there, nice twist.

Unfortunately, you also managed to hit one of my pet peeves with Ranma/SM crossovers: the amazons being connected to the SM history in some way. Nevertheless, the story is good enough that I'll try not to let this spoil my enjoiment of it.
flame brick chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
a setup chapter but it still moved the plot along a bit. going by the title and Cologne reaction to Brenda might Ranma and Ryoga actually end up as dark lords?
dragonblack chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Coo! Great fic, great update. I look forward to the Sailor/Ranma clash dealy (If that's what you have planed.) Keep up the good work!
Mackon chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Whoa! little getting dark.

still its a great story and getting more and more interesting!

... please please please! don't stick Cologne and Shampoo on the anti Ranma/Ryouga side! please!

Shamps and Ukyo are my fav characters!

anyway thanks for sharing.
Ozzallos chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Quite a well constructed chapter. Drama, tension and all that jazz. Portraying Ranma as something less than a complete idiot is a definite plus in my book.

By all means, continue.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Eh. A bit trusting aren't we? I hope Mutzu is a double agent.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »