Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Ryo-Wolf chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Amazing work, truly. Its rare to find Ranma fanfiction of this quality these days and its a refreshing change to be able to read it.

Above all, I love the way you portray the characters. For one thing, they appear to be genuinely in character, which is a fantastic achievement in and of itself. And there's something to the way you show them in action that makes the Ranma cast seem really intimidating, despite them being no stronger than they were in canon. I've never read a fic before that actually made me fear Cologne, but you pulled that off fantastically. Kudos.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Waiting for this chapter was more than worth it. So it seems that somebody has been anticipating the coming of the Dark Kingdom, huh? Seems like things are about to get even more exciting in Nerima.

All the characters were still in character as much as possible. You are quite the author to be able to do that.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
sweet
Aaron Nowack chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Hmm. I can't remember if I've reviewed before, but I've really been enjoying this story. Thus far you've been handling what I think is the trickiest part well - making Beneda sympathetic without stretching unbelievably the boundaries of how a youma might think and act.

Looking forward to seeing more!
firedraygon chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Nabiki's little blackmailing scheme was good while it lasted - for about an hour. D: Or maybe her word'll help Mousse when he needs to 'expose' Beneda?

Haha, and Cologne, calling in the big guns. I like how everything was revealed upfront at the Nekohanten, but even so Ryouga and Ranma are still sticking by Beneda.

I'm looking forward to when the Senshi show up! Please do write more soon!

~fd97
Aishuu chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this - it's nice to see the Ranma and SM worlds collide in a different way than usually done in fanfic, and I love how the plot continues to build.
Timmy811 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Great story so far, so much better than most of the drivel that represents the Ranma/SM crossover.
Risika67 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Like Your Story
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
interesting story so far please update soon
firedraygon chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
*cackles* I absolutely adore stories where the awesome heroes don't mean to be awesome heroes. I love how Ryouga and his terrible sense of direction are a boon during the enemy's tracking. So great. I'm looking forward to more goofy reasoning in the later chapters! Please write more soon!

~fd97
Farsan chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
When I first read the summary of this fic, I thought that this was just another Bash-The-Senshi fic... but when I saw this was a favourite of a writer I respected, I read this and hoped I was wrong.

Certainly I was. Good characterization, specially Berenda. Keep up the good work!
Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I really like how you've portrayed the Youma and how the story is progressing. Great job!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Wow...

You amaze me...
bg20161 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
This was great. I am especially impressed at how you made a literally inhuman character sympathetic. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Aishuu chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
This is a riot - such a comedy of errors for the Ranma crew - definitely enjoying this spin.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »