Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
AngelForm chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
A most impressive story.

I do have one complaint however. While the first part of the large battle was excellent and the final part reasonable, having Happi show up to save the day cheapens it and detracts from the ‘no one is truly useless’ theme that the rest of the story has.

This is double ruining given that another Big Damn Hero force should have been there. The Japanese military.

There is no way that battle could have taken less than an hour, at absolute minimum, from first arrow to Happi turning up. That doesn’t even take into account the time that a horde or monsters was running unopposed through the streets.

I know that the Japanese government, particularly the police, doesn’t really exist in the SM verse but seriously. What. The. Fuck.

Ten minute skirmishes between a dozen people can be brushed aside, property damage or no.

A pitched battle with over a thousand monsters that levels half a ward? No.
meterion chapter 24 . 7/21/2011
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
this was one incredible story. Extremely well written with great details, awesome fights, and a crapload of excellent humor. I look forward to reading the sequel.
DarkBlueHated chapter 24 . 6/25/2011
Damn, that was epic. Ahh, such goodness!
DarkBlueHated chapter 23 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha, I especially like how your bending your story to be like canon so that basically nothing changes and we just follow after Sailor Moon and how the rest of the story will play out. Highly entertaining idea!
DarkBlueHated chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
LOL, so THAT's how the DD Girl leader gets her crown thing! XD lol

Pretty epic stuff must say. Wrapped everything up nicely.
DarkBlueHated chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
Awwww, they died T_T.
DarkBlueHated chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Lol, I'm honestly hoping Lesp and Cortheia are going to make it through this ordeal. They're like Beneda #2 and #3 in the making. xD
DarkBlueHated chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Yeah definitely feels like a Ranma fic here; a Kuno just has to mess up well placed plans otherwise it wouldn't be complete!
DarkBlueHated chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
lol that clinic scene was pure genius, like something happening from a comedy flick! Awesome fic so far, off to read more.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Good read so far. Quite a lot of detail for a ?minor? character but regardless the anticipation I feel is there. Time to read some more.
l-101 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
I’m surprised that the plan worked, despite the clumsy execution. Usually they aren’t so successful

( remember when Ranma did that play to persuade Happosai to change the name of Taro). You surprised me in the end, the escape of Mousse and the elders, then when I thought it was over Benada was discovered and almost killed, but Cologne saved her. I think after the epilogue I guess you’ll write a sequel or second part, because there are too thing remained unresolved to ignore it.

The next time I hope I’ll see more lasting interaction between the Ranma Crew and the Seshi.
A Bibliophile chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
This story is brilliant. You did a fantastic job bringing the story together. There were many times I read a scene, chuckling in amusement, only to later discover the scene actually had great importance to the plot.

Your fight scenes are brilliant. You were very good at conveying the speed of the battles as well as the strategies and techniques used.

I've spent the last three days doing nothing in my free time but reading this story. Last night, I was up until two finishing the last epic fight scene. I can't wait to see the sequel!
Hat O' Doom chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
I realize now that I didn't review the last two chapters. Blasphemy! I continue to enjoy your fleshing out of the Dark Kingdom. Thats definitely one of my favorite things about your story. I wonder how the new Dark Mistress will fare in her job. Seems good now but the Dark Kingdom seems to be a place where many are willing to undermine you. You were vague about Jadeite's ultimate fate. I'm going to hope he survives. Perhaps he will become involved in re-summoning the Dark Lords eh? Ranma really likes to jinx things doesn't he? That was just asking for trouble. You can easy find timelines for what happened in the manga/anime quite easily enough with a bit of goggling. I hope that info helps. Anyways I have enjoyed this story immensely and I hope things go fine for you in your writing of the sequel. Have a nice day!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Hey! How is it going? I hope this review find you in good health. Could we have some news on the progress of the new story so we can have something to chew on or make the wait more bearable?

Your a great author, keep up the good work and your many fans await your return.

1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »