Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Good read so far. Quite a lot of detail for a ?minor? character but regardless the anticipation I feel is there. Time to read some more.
l-101 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
I’m surprised that the plan worked, despite the clumsy execution. Usually they aren’t so successful

( remember when Ranma did that play to persuade Happosai to change the name of Taro). You surprised me in the end, the escape of Mousse and the elders, then when I thought it was over Benada was discovered and almost killed, but Cologne saved her. I think after the epilogue I guess you’ll write a sequel or second part, because there are too thing remained unresolved to ignore it.

The next time I hope I’ll see more lasting interaction between the Ranma Crew and the Seshi.
A Bibliophile chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
This story is brilliant. You did a fantastic job bringing the story together. There were many times I read a scene, chuckling in amusement, only to later discover the scene actually had great importance to the plot.

Your fight scenes are brilliant. You were very good at conveying the speed of the battles as well as the strategies and techniques used.

I've spent the last three days doing nothing in my free time but reading this story. Last night, I was up until two finishing the last epic fight scene. I can't wait to see the sequel!
Hat O' Doom chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
I realize now that I didn't review the last two chapters. Blasphemy! I continue to enjoy your fleshing out of the Dark Kingdom. Thats definitely one of my favorite things about your story. I wonder how the new Dark Mistress will fare in her job. Seems good now but the Dark Kingdom seems to be a place where many are willing to undermine you. You were vague about Jadeite's ultimate fate. I'm going to hope he survives. Perhaps he will become involved in re-summoning the Dark Lords eh? Ranma really likes to jinx things doesn't he? That was just asking for trouble. You can easy find timelines for what happened in the manga/anime quite easily enough with a bit of goggling. I hope that info helps. Anyways I have enjoyed this story immensely and I hope things go fine for you in your writing of the sequel. Have a nice day!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Hey! How is it going? I hope this review find you in good health. Could we have some news on the progress of the new story so we can have something to chew on or make the wait more bearable?

Your a great author, keep up the good work and your many fans await your return.

Thank
storyreaderlovespie chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
awesome chapter
Penny Smiles chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I like this story. Does ranma know Hiryu Shoten Ha yet?
k rider chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
So if I am readingthis right right now only the elders know what is so specal about the sailor senshi I get the feeling that this will lead to something in the next few fics I can not wait to find out
Oxi-Nu chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
The best words I have to describe this are that it was very, very good. I am thoroughly impressed, and eagerly await a sequel.
Oxi-Nu chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Okay, I have to hand it to you. Your fight scenes are fantastic and you have great comedy scenes too. This is all in all one of the best fanfics I've read, and I have read too many.
Fleetfox chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
GODDAMN THIS IS AWESOME. I legit stayed up until 4 AM in the morning to finish reading this. Seriously dude, I cannot wait for part 2 to begin.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cant wait to see the next bout of that saga
Sparksol chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
One word: Excellent.
skywiseskychan chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
This was a truly excellent story. I hope that there is another coming to show Ranma just how silly trying to keep things secret is. I was also most impressed by Ami's fight with Ukyou. I hope that you have her remember the whole human not youma signatures and figure out what was going on, I was fairly sure you were at least going to have Rei recognize the name, or spatula during the visit.
Stuart Armstrong chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
All my childhood brought back in this fic :-)

The Ramna arc is very well done, the sailor part is very funny; I think Beneda transformed into a nice character far to quickly, but that's my only complaint.

All the best!