Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
This is awesome! I hope that we may see the umisenken or the yamasenken in action in the future.
Judah chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Well written and in character. Might be a great read if it ever is finished.
Burenda chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
This is an absolutely AWESOME story! Your characterization so far has been superb, your original characters are both original and interesting, and you have managed to skillfully integrate these two very different worlds in such a way that they feel like they FIT, but without dismissing the fact that, up until this point, they WERE very separate. I also love the subtle references and digs you make to the characters and typical circumstances found in each universe. I was especially grinning my head off at what Beneda thought of Ryoga's "guidance."

Very much looking forward to future chapters, and I will definitely be recommending this story to my friends. Good luck writing!
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I'm still really liking this story, delays be damned. Truth be told, I know literally only know Sailor Moon stuff from second hand (like other fanfics), and Sailor Moon/Ranma crossovers almost as old as the internet... However, I really like how you're handling the characters, their motivations, and the running-pace of action in these scenes. Very nice. Well worth endorsement!
DCWestby chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Excellent and funny.. But one question, Where exactly do the senshi meet ranma and Ryoga anyway? Because as of yet, it appears they havent been introduced to each other. If you could also make yiour chapters longer, that would also be a plus.

Your doing good.
Kerrus chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Awesome. Great writing and a great premise. I can't wait to see more of this.

I especially liked the Ryouga focus, as he really doesn't get enough screentime in most fics.
Clarej chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
please continue :)
hedatary chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
This fic is a gold mine. Nice writing style. Great action scenes. Hopefully you write more otherwise allot of fans would be disappointed.
SnEptUne chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Brilliant. Will there be more ally on Ryouga's side? Cologne asides, Happi could be a formidable aid.
Mackon chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Damn! This great can not wait to see what happens next!

Put you on all my alerts.

That chase and battle was just to good for words. And Ranma's entrance was timed to perfection. If Ryouga managed to get to Nerima now can I hope to see the rest of the NWC wonder in as well? It will be good to see Shamps finaly get to use her more lethal attacks, and jeez Colonge and Haps can go all out.

Like I said can't wait.

Thanks for sharing.
Kodachi chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Excellent story so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens with it.
Drooly Joe chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Faneffingtastic! Your many rewrites were worth it.
nooneimportant chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Please ignore my comment about "Dark Titans." It's 2am and I thought you were another author (I found your story under his favorites list).
nooneimportant chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
I wish you would focus on "Dark Titans," but this story is shaping up to be pretty good. Thank you for sharing; please keep up the good work!

PS: Until you start getting paid for your work, no one but yourself has the right to impose deadlines.
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Simply put, this story is amazing. Every bit of optimism I had after reading your initial chapter back in June has been matched 110% by the reality. Now the unbearable wait begins. (Even if you update next week, it's unbearable, so please don't rush yourself!)
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »