Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Aishuu chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this - it's nice to see the Ranma and SM worlds collide in a different way than usually done in fanfic, and I love how the plot continues to build.
YakumoFujii3x3 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Great story so far, so much better than most of the drivel that represents the Ranma/SM crossover.
Risika67 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Like Your Story
Malerror chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
interesting story so far please update soon
firedraygon chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
*cackles* I absolutely adore stories where the awesome heroes don't mean to be awesome heroes. I love how Ryouga and his terrible sense of direction are a boon during the enemy's tracking. So great. I'm looking forward to more goofy reasoning in the later chapters! Please write more soon!

~fd97
Farsan chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
When I first read the summary of this fic, I thought that this was just another Bash-The-Senshi fic... but when I saw this was a favourite of a writer I respected, I read this and hoped I was wrong.

Certainly I was. Good characterization, specially Berenda. Keep up the good work!
Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I really like how you've portrayed the Youma and how the story is progressing. Great job!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Wow...

You amaze me...
bg20161 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
This was great. I am especially impressed at how you made a literally inhuman character sympathetic. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Aishuu chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
This is a riot - such a comedy of errors for the Ranma crew - definitely enjoying this spin.
Xoroth chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Interesting story so far.
hedatary chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
wow, absolute wow. I have no idea how much time you spend on this chapter but it's pretty obvious you put allot of work into it. Nice, very nice. Keep it up.
MrEmperor chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
This is a wonderful take on the generic Ranma/SM crossover. Please keep updating!
Zsych chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Pretty cool man. Quite enjoyed it. Wish there was more.

The Sailor Senshi possibly getting a beatdown could be fun too.

I wonder if you could actually make Ranma-tachi's lives hard enough that Genma, Happosai and Cologne pull out their real power to help survive.
Twotwentytwo chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Nice. It takes some serious stuff going down to get them to do so, but when Ranma and Ryoga work together they're pretty much unstoppable. You represented both fighters' differences and strengths rather well, including what happens when either gets truly serious: Ranma fights dirty as hell and Ryoga becomes brute force incarnate.

I say boo to fiances, though that's personal bias and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Ah, good times. The misunderstandings begin, a cabal of enemy sorcerers, indeed.

Good stuff.