Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
HomerNet chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh...oh, my! Oh, my my my my!

This is right up there with "Heir to the Empire" and the one where Sailor Pluto is the cause of Ranma's problems (name escapes me) as one of the most unique Fukufics I think I've ever read.

Definitely going to follow this one. :D
Sargon Dorsai chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Another interesting chapter. Finally get to see Ranma at work. I like how you have the two of them working together. And they easily help the youma. The question I have is, are you going with Youma being evil or them just being used for evil? Because the higher level martial artists would be able to sense that type of aura.

Anyway, loved the chapter and can't wait til read more.
Ashriel chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Nice, you really manage to pull the characterisations off really well, without any visible bashing to boot, which I know can be hard when views of characters are so biased by fanon by now. I definitely liked the action, and while I still wish updates could come faster, I can deal with it, since I know good stuff is on its way if I wait (and rushing an author just to speed the process along has never met with good results).
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I bet Pluto is heaving a major heart attack with the change of time line.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
I love how those who think themselves powerful, must blow up their enemies to the same level. After all, only someone as mighty as you can hope to oppose and thwart you, right?

All I gotta say is good job. It has been a fine read thus far.
yosh chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
I cna't get over how funny this shit really is, lol
Helljump chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
*laughs manically* Priceless!

I've been waiting for the next installment on this fic, and it was definitely worth it.

This has the beginning of a masterpiece (of hilarity, as is mostly the case in ranma fics), and I look forward to seeing it continue.

Crossovers with a decent plot are always good, the twisted ones doubly so... as this one is at the moment, I'd say triply. D

Write on!
dfshie chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Dark Lards! Come on, become dork lords already!
Hinatafanboy chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
So glad to see a new chapter up here. I have enjoyed this story alot.
Jupiah chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Definitely the most unique Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover I've ever read. It's more believable too - it's far more in character for Ranma to somehow make enemies of both the Senshi and the Dark Kingdom, rather than put on a fuku and fight monsters.

I love how you keep everyone in character and retain the feel of Ranma 1/2, while still increasing the seriousness of the story. You make it feel authentic, like this could literally be the next big battle arc in the manga, on par with Herb or Saffron, rather than fanfiction.

It's interesting to see your take on Youma psychology. Rarely do authors look into the minds of the enemies in Sailor Moon fics, and when they do it's usually either to portray them as pure evil monsters or as pitiful slaves. You instead succeed at showing them as simply nonhuman - they're not evil, per say, but they think differently. They have different needs, wants, and goals... and those goals just happen to be at odds with humanity.

Awesome story. Keep up the good work.
Zeroeye chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
i met you on the street i would approach you in a none threatening manner and shake your hand, you have taken one of my favorite anime, and a not so favorite anime to make a gols fanfiction congradulations!
DarkJackel chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
And so the overthink begins. Actually I look forward to what will happen when the Senshi find out about a living youma in Nerima Or what the Dark Kingdom will think of that. Also it shall be interesting to hear Cologne's take on the matter.

I look forward to more.

-_-Me-_-
Vixen2 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Interesting story I'm enjoying what you've written so far and am looking forward to seeing where you go with. I rather like Breneda as a character.
Bolo chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
So very gald i found this fic.! A Ranma and Ryouga that arnt a part of the Moon kingdom is a blessing! Sorry princess but your world is gone and Earth doesnt need a queen! "Agility and speed. Durability and power" so different yet working together a powerful force.
glorfy chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
this story is nine levels of awesome.

on the upside, the delays between updating meanss i get to read the whole thing again everytime you up date :)

it also means that the chapter qualities are unbelievably good.

but i dont suppose i could hope for another chapter in a week or so? (obviously dont push yourself, no point writing if you dont enjoy doing it)

its just i cant wait to see what happens next :P

anyways, ignore my ranting and have fun :)

Glorfy