Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Nysk chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
First off, take your time writing.

Second, I like the way you brought Ranma into the tale.

I look forward to more.
glorfy chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
illfated? perhaps.

but awesome?

Definetly.

i cannot wait to see how p-chan handles getting saved by ranma.

methinks he aint going to like it :P
katan321 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Awesome! You have such interesting fight scenes too. I look forward to more!
Nemrut chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
really nice story, loved the fighting scenes, hope you will continue
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
This is great! I wonder if Ranma will be joining them on his own, or if he'll get caught up in the eventual misunderstanding and be labeled as enemy and forced to fight back? I'm hoping that he chooses to fight against the senshi on his own initive, possibly because of the senshi's eventual goal (if Beneda even knows of their plans for Crystal Tokyo), or maybe just because they are attacking and, more importantly to Ranma, killing them because the youma are different. Depending on how long this goes on and what happens, I hope that they come across Hotaru and she joins with Ranma. Anyway, great job! Keep it up!
Reyemile chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
This is amazing. IN a few short chapters, I've already gotten a strong sense of your OC's character. You've made Ryouga into a protagonist without forgetting that he's really kind of a tool. You've actually brought Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2 together in a way that doesn't feel horribly artificial and forced.

I can't wait to read more.
SnEptUne chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is my first time seeing yoma being the protagonist. Very interesting story indeed. Please keep up the good work.
Juuaichi chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Oh, I really like your fic XD

I don't what about it, maybe it's the fact that Ryouga's not gonna be to taken in with these "fanatical youma hunters" or that Ryouga wants to protect Beneda. I hope Beneda, i don't know, learns to care for the human Ryouga because of his kindness towards her, i don't know, but I'll keep reading to find out.
Count Zechs chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Interesting to say the least. I never was into Sailor Moon much but this crossover has real potential. Hope you update soon.
Rowan Seven chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
While not quite the adrenaline rush the previous chapter was, this chapter ably maintains the excitement and compelling characterizations of the former. Beneda continues to intrigue, and while she isn't benevolent by any means you're still succeeding at making her sympathetic and I'm truly curious to see how she'll develop and whether her greater exposure to humans will cause her to change her opinions about them. I'm enjoying your depiction of Ryouga, and I almost feel sorry for him and the trouble his good intentions and gullibility are getting him into. Your take on the Dark Kingdom is interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the realm. It's been a while since I've read a story with such a strong focus on the youma and youma society that's treating them as more than cannon fodder. For example, the idea of a youma black-ops makes a great deal of sense but is something I'm not sure if I've seen employed elsewhere before.

Anyway, the descriptions in this chapter were strong and lucid, and the battle between Ryouga and Crusath was intense. The moment of semi-comedy beforehand with Crusath's sultriness and Ryouga's shyness was amusing too. I'm a little disappointed that this story is set before the ShiShiHoukoudan arc because that's one of my favorite attacks of Ryouga's, but energy projectiles have a huge potential to backfire against the Dark Kingdom so that might be for the best. The dialogue was alternately meaningful and entertaining, and I've honestly found nothing that seems worth criticizing so far. Even though I'm not much of a Ranma fan, I am a bit eager to see him make his appearance and to discover how Beneda handles all the craziness that is Nerima, though. There's a goldmine of comedy you could mine there, and even the idea of a band of youma trying to track down the Eternally Lost Boy is hilarious in and of itself. I'm very interested to see where this story goes from here and how it lives up to the promise of the title and teaser.
Blackdex chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Still to short for me to honestly review, but I am putting it on story alert in case I miss a 'just in' thing. Ciao
Duke Bonez chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Awesome. I love the detail you are putting into this and while I'd love to see more of Ranma (& Ryoga, though he has been fairly visible this chapter) - who I assume are the main characters - the slow development is very nice. I am rubbing my hands with glee for the time when some poor youma (or possibly a certain rose throwing superhero, with more magical aptitude but only slightly better dress sense than Kuno) tries to put Ranma (or Ryoga) in their place and ends up on his ass.

Waiting impatiently to see what happens next, how Ranma gets drawn into it and...]
Jigoku no Yami chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
you have me interested, just keep it like this, and i will review to each chapter
Hinatafanboy chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
He I just found this story and its great I liked your Right place Right time too. I hope you don't wait 2 months this time to update though.
RPFarseer chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Hahahahaha, Ryoga some type of fire mage, that made me laugh. Update sooner for the next chapter please, your story idea is a unique one in my opinion and would like to see it to fruition.
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »