Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
DarkJackel chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Well this will certainly get them noticed. I look forward to seeing how this will develope.

yosh chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
...this is the absolute shit.

Seriously, I think it has a lot of potential and I liek what I see so far.
oblivionknight7 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
read the whole thing in one go, gotta say i'm impressed!
Icura chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Exciting and riveting. I want more! Hehe, but take your time. Quality over quantity.
daniel chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I have been waiting for so long. I did like the chapter, although I found it to be a little bit of lesser quality than the frist two; the was something mising. I still think it was good though. Please update soon.
isoulmani chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
You have my respect for making a Ranma Salior Moon cross that isn't a fuku fic. The attention to detial is great and not too over done. Your oc's have room for character growth but a established enough to not make it an immediate concern. All in all this is a mighty fine set up. It's what comes next that will make or break.
daniel-gudman chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Ha ha. Oh man, that was good.
Xiao Ahrima chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Ah! I'd almost given up hope! But then you pull through with a spectacular chapter and the introduction of Ranma! Thats wonderful! Thank you!

sippio chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
love it a very good and very funny chap at the end. cant wait to see what ranma adds to this mix
DarkRubberNeck chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
YAY YAY Ranma has arrived. This looks like it will get a lot more interesting now _
Nysk chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
First off, take your time writing.

Second, I like the way you brought Ranma into the tale.

I look forward to more.
glorfy chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
illfated? perhaps.

but awesome?

i cannot wait to see how p-chan handles getting saved by ranma.

methinks he aint going to like it :P
katan321 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Awesome! You have such interesting fight scenes too. I look forward to more!
Nemrut chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
really nice story, loved the fighting scenes, hope you will continue
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
This is great! I wonder if Ranma will be joining them on his own, or if he'll get caught up in the eventual misunderstanding and be labeled as enemy and forced to fight back? I'm hoping that he chooses to fight against the senshi on his own initive, possibly because of the senshi's eventual goal (if Beneda even knows of their plans for Crystal Tokyo), or maybe just because they are attacking and, more importantly to Ranma, killing them because the youma are different. Depending on how long this goes on and what happens, I hope that they come across Hotaru and she joins with Ranma. Anyway, great job! Keep it up!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »