Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
AllyKat chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
It may have been a long time coming, but it was well worth the wait. This is an amazing chapter. Lots of people have problems with fight scenes, but you've managed to write not only a brilliant fight, but you've created great suspense. All I can say is congratulations on a job way more than well done
Drake-Azathoth chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Well, we might have had to wait for it but at least it was a good chapter! I particularly liked the beasts. Very creepy.

Necavit chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This is good, very good.

Not only have you taken a story line that is one of my favourites, you have the skill to make it even more enjoyable.

That story line being, anything that might result in Ryoga beating the crap out of the SM girls.

Hopefully youll continue to write.
Nemo Blank chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Cool! I like it so far.
ccc chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Even if it took a while I loved this chapter. Keep up the great work.
Rey6 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This chapter was worth the wait, had great suspense. Enough action I guess you could call this a page turner. Again, great chapter can't wait for the next one, don't see many stories out there like this.
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Lathis chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I gotta say, it took you long enough, but it was definitely worth the wait. The running battle here was beautifully done, with great tension, description and a dynamite end there.

I'd say this is when things start to get really interesting.
chm01 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
looks great
Sdarian chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Alright! New Chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zeneger chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Been waiting for an update. Will the story form around Ryoga or will Ranma also play an important role? Anyway nice story you got here, just don't have ANY pairings in it alright? That would ruin the story...
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I'm so happy to see this. A ranma/sm cross that hold my attention where countless others have failed. This straight out wins!
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
No problem, because this chapter is definately well worth the wait.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This chapter may have been delayed, but it was well worth it. However, now that Beneda will be dealing with more than just Ryoga, she might come across some folks who will be able to spot her lies for what they are. Carry on, I'm looking forward to it.
Pusakuronu chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Nice chapter, you write good battle scenes. I also like the creativity that goes into the description of youma society.

I felt that Beneda's character development part was on the verge of becoming too drawn out, but maybe that was because I was anxious to see more plot development and the end of the chapter was approaching way too fast for my tastes.

Ryouga's sense of direction confusing both his allies and enemies was a nice touch. Of course, now I can't wait to see what happens next. I was half expecting the Sailor Senshi to show up during the chase scene, attracted by all that obvious dark activity. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »