Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
kwangmablade chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Damn cool update I loved the fight scenes but I really do have to ask, please tell me you arent gonna fuck up a perfectly good idea with a Ranma/Akane pairing. This idea is great and has absolutely no need for romance especially not Ranma/Akane
Pusakuronu chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
A nice new chapter. I see no problems with the writing, and you did a good job at describing everything that was going on. You even made me feel bad for the poor Keeper when she found her abused pets.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story. Nabiki seems to be rightfully suspicious of Beneda.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Awesome chapter. I don't know what else to say; I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I look forward for more. The plot seems to be cooking up nicely so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anonymous Void chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I feel sorry for them. Really, I do. The Dark Kingdom has no idea who they're dealing with. However, that also begs to question about the Senshi. When are they going to return and get in on the action and get their butts handed to them in defeat?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I know that last line was supposed to be dramatic, but I've got the feeling the Dark Kingdom is going to learn what it means to trifle with Ryoga and company, not the other way around.
oblivionknight7 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
wow the tendo clan are seen as enemies.
Mackon chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Ya! update.

Not a lot to comment on looking forward to the next chap.

Thanks for Sharing.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
This is awesome! I hope that we may see the umisenken or the yamasenken in action in the future.
Judah chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Well written and in character. Might be a great read if it ever is finished.
Burenda chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
This is an absolutely AWESOME story! Your characterization so far has been superb, your original characters are both original and interesting, and you have managed to skillfully integrate these two very different worlds in such a way that they feel like they FIT, but without dismissing the fact that, up until this point, they WERE very separate. I also love the subtle references and digs you make to the characters and typical circumstances found in each universe. I was especially grinning my head off at what Beneda thought of Ryoga's "guidance."

Very much looking forward to future chapters, and I will definitely be recommending this story to my friends. Good luck writing!
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I'm still really liking this story, delays be damned. Truth be told, I know literally only know Sailor Moon stuff from second hand (like other fanfics), and Sailor Moon/Ranma crossovers almost as old as the internet... However, I really like how you're handling the characters, their motivations, and the running-pace of action in these scenes. Very nice. Well worth endorsement!
DCWestby chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Excellent and funny.. But one question, Where exactly do the senshi meet ranma and Ryoga anyway? Because as of yet, it appears they havent been introduced to each other. If you could also make yiour chapters longer, that would also be a plus.

Your doing good.
Kerrus chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Awesome. Great writing and a great premise. I can't wait to see more of this.

I especially liked the Ryouga focus, as he really doesn't get enough screentime in most fics.
Clarej chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
please continue :)
hedatary chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
This fic is a gold mine. Nice writing style. Great action scenes. Hopefully you write more otherwise allot of fans would be disappointed.
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »