Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Reyemile chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
This one was worth the wait, by any standards. Normally, I find "ur fanfic rawkz!" style reviews offensive and useless, but, well...ur fanfic rawkz!
Hinatafanboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Good stuff...but slow updates I mean you average less then a chapter every 2 months makes It hard to keep up intrest. Maybe your new year's resolution can be faster updates? Heh Oh well highly enjoyable. If Beneda gets to the tendo Dojo Nabiki will tear her story to peices.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
I've had so much fun reading this.
Tovath chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
I was thinking what if Beneda can not only eat Akane's food but likes it after all it seems that she can't eat normal food
Sargon Dorsai chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
A very interesting story. Glad that I found it. I like the idea of Ryouga being the first person to find the Youma. it makes sense that he wouldn't be stranged out by how she looked, only seeing someone who had been attacked. And the way he became more powerful in the face of that attacking youma. Very well written.

I like seeing the way the story is developing. It's intriguing and I'm looking forward to more. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ranma brings to the table in dealing with all the hunter Youma, as well as watchin the devastation his natural charm and ability wrecks with the Senshi.
Duke Bonez chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Slow - you had me scared that this story had died out without even getting to Ranma [. On the other hand the chapter was a lot of fun to read and now I can't wait till the next one.
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Great chapter. The wait was worth it. Plus it's nice to finally get Ranma into the mix. Dying for more.
Doomforyou chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Heh, I thought you had given up on this story. Well, cant wait for the next chapter, so if you'd please, get it out quickly!
P. Cassidy chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Yeah, Please do come up with chapters faster. I'd almost forgotten this one D

It was pretty good, but I think the chase scene was a bit too long. Also, I thought you might have been going for comedy, but this seems a bit more serious. I can't imagine both of them (or the regular cast) getting fooled by this 'Senshi are evil' story.

Still, I do look forward to Ranma and Ryoga reasonably kicking the ass of Sailor Moon n' Pals.
AllyKat chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
It may have been a long time coming, but it was well worth the wait. This is an amazing chapter. Lots of people have problems with fight scenes, but you've managed to write not only a brilliant fight, but you've created great suspense. All I can say is congratulations on a job way more than well done
Drake-Azathoth chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Well, we might have had to wait for it but at least it was a good chapter! I particularly liked the beasts. Very creepy.

Thanks!
Necavit chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This is good, very good.

Not only have you taken a story line that is one of my favourites, you have the skill to make it even more enjoyable.

That story line being, anything that might result in Ryoga beating the crap out of the SM girls.

Hopefully youll continue to write.
Nemo Blank chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Cool! I like it so far.
ccc chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Even if it took a while I loved this chapter. Keep up the great work.
Rey6 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This chapter was worth the wait, had great suspense. Enough action I guess you could call this a page turner. Again, great chapter can't wait for the next one, don't see many stories out there like this.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »