Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Lathis chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Another entertaining story from you. You actually had me rooting for the villain there, not the easiest thing to pull off. Unlike your last Ranma story, which was a perfect one shot, I sincerely hope you continue this one sometime.

Lathis
ApocSM chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
shadowbndg chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hm, for a Sailormoon crossover this is looking pretty good. Hope you update.
Darksoar chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Nice!

Same old Ryouga. Always listening to his heart before listening to his head. Heh.

Looking forward to chapter two!
ainokitsune chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
A very cute idea, at least as presented in the summary; I'll wait to see more. Is there any more?
diaaway chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
very interesting! good flow in this chapterm, and so far it's been a new take on the whole ranma\sm crossover, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Good hook. Short, but enticing. I'm in for another chapter.

[x] Add story to my Story Alert list
scott pike chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
great idea. have ranma and ryoga show sympathy to the poor youma. Please continue this story.
kwangmablade chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was excellent so far and the plot sounds very interesting
Ashriel chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
The story isn't that interesting so far, but your synopsis has me hooked for the moment and I'm really hoping to see how this all plays out.
Ranchee chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
cool so far, whens ranma showing ?up
Blackdex chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Keep going. Ciao
Nth chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Well this is different...

Good job!
Merkitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ahah!

Love the idea! sounds very interesting. I personally can't wait to see the senshi get schooled (if you possibly could, of course... 3).

Now, gotta complement the writting: lovely grammar and style, 10 outta 10 for both. XD

I really liked the youma's view point, very interesting to see the flip side of things( Where the youma isn't a complete retard/idiot), t'was quite refreshing.

So, looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

May you write honorably and well. -Merkitten
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
oh boy, now THIS actually sounds good for a crossover fic. I like these kinds.
1,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »