Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Juuaichi chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Oh, I really like your fic XD

I don't what about it, maybe it's the fact that Ryouga's not gonna be to taken in with these "fanatical youma hunters" or that Ryouga wants to protect Beneda. I hope Beneda, i don't know, learns to care for the human Ryouga because of his kindness towards her, i don't know, but I'll keep reading to find out.
Count Zechs chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Interesting to say the least. I never was into Sailor Moon much but this crossover has real potential. Hope you update soon.
Rowan Seven chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
While not quite the adrenaline rush the previous chapter was, this chapter ably maintains the excitement and compelling characterizations of the former. Beneda continues to intrigue, and while she isn't benevolent by any means you're still succeeding at making her sympathetic and I'm truly curious to see how she'll develop and whether her greater exposure to humans will cause her to change her opinions about them. I'm enjoying your depiction of Ryouga, and I almost feel sorry for him and the trouble his good intentions and gullibility are getting him into. Your take on the Dark Kingdom is interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the realm. It's been a while since I've read a story with such a strong focus on the youma and youma society that's treating them as more than cannon fodder. For example, the idea of a youma black-ops makes a great deal of sense but is something I'm not sure if I've seen employed elsewhere before.

Anyway, the descriptions in this chapter were strong and lucid, and the battle between Ryouga and Crusath was intense. The moment of semi-comedy beforehand with Crusath's sultriness and Ryouga's shyness was amusing too. I'm a little disappointed that this story is set before the ShiShiHoukoudan arc because that's one of my favorite attacks of Ryouga's, but energy projectiles have a huge potential to backfire against the Dark Kingdom so that might be for the best. The dialogue was alternately meaningful and entertaining, and I've honestly found nothing that seems worth criticizing so far. Even though I'm not much of a Ranma fan, I am a bit eager to see him make his appearance and to discover how Beneda handles all the craziness that is Nerima, though. There's a goldmine of comedy you could mine there, and even the idea of a band of youma trying to track down the Eternally Lost Boy is hilarious in and of itself. I'm very interested to see where this story goes from here and how it lives up to the promise of the title and teaser.
Blackdex chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Still to short for me to honestly review, but I am putting it on story alert in case I miss a 'just in' thing. Ciao
Duke Bonez chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Awesome. I love the detail you are putting into this and while I'd love to see more of Ranma (& Ryoga, though he has been fairly visible this chapter) - who I assume are the main characters - the slow development is very nice. I am rubbing my hands with glee for the time when some poor youma (or possibly a certain rose throwing superhero, with more magical aptitude but only slightly better dress sense than Kuno) tries to put Ranma (or Ryoga) in their place and ends up on his ass.

Waiting impatiently to see what happens next, how Ranma gets drawn into it and...]
Jigoku no Yami chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
you have me interested, just keep it like this, and i will review to each chapter
Hinatafanboy chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
He I just found this story and its great I liked your Right place Right time too. I hope you don't wait 2 months this time to update though.
RPFarseer chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Hahahahaha, Ryoga some type of fire mage, that made me laugh. Update sooner for the next chapter please, your story idea is a unique one in my opinion and would like to see it to fruition.
Deepdream chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Finally! I couldn't believe my eyes when they fell on the long-expected update of your story.

You've taken quite your time, you know? ;-)

At least the chapter was everything I've expected and even more. A well-described combat which showed the power balance between martial artist and youma to the reader and makes one hungry for equally interesting fights is the first remarkable aspect. The next one is the way how the youma thinks. Obviously, it wants to stay alive and thus tries everything to achieve that goal, even if it means to work together with a human.

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, it's going to be released a little bit sooner than the last one.

Bye, Deepdream.
Dotdotdot chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Well, this is interesting, i look forward to seeing where it goes
Ashriel chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Cool. Things have started getting interesting. I'm still waiting for Ranma to pop up, and I'm a little impatient to see how things play out, as well as how they manage to get into the situation that the summary spoke of. Hopefully you'll get a chapter out a little quicker than last time. :)
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Interesting. It makes sense that the Dark Kingdom would have a secret police of sorts given the nature of youma. Of course now it is Ryoga they hunt. On the other hand its not the kill but the thrill of the chase.

I can see how events are beginning to align. Looking forward to more.

-_-Me-_-
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Great chapter. This story keeps getting better. I am curious as to what Beneda has in store for Ryouga.

I look forward to chapter 3.
Upgrade chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Another chapter. Yay!

Keeping things interesting. Very interesting.
NovaBladeZ chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Pretty interesting story you have brewing here. A youma manipulating Ryoga to try to get back in good graces with Jadite, who is actively trying to kill them. A plot to kill the Sailor Senshi using naive martial artists, which would probably backfire since Ryoga and Ranma can hardly fight girls and don't finish off their opponents and would object heavily to anyone else killing their defeated foes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »