Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
YES! YOU UPDATED!
Lathis chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I gotta say, it took you long enough, but it was definitely worth the wait. The running battle here was beautifully done, with great tension, description and a dynamite end there.

I'd say this is when things start to get really interesting.
chm01 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
looks great
Sdarian chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Alright! New Chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zeneger chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Been waiting for an update. Will the story form around Ryoga or will Ranma also play an important role? Anyway nice story you got here, just don't have ANY pairings in it alright? That would ruin the story...
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I'm so happy to see this. A ranma/sm cross that hold my attention where countless others have failed. This straight out wins!
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
No problem, because this chapter is definately well worth the wait.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This chapter may have been delayed, but it was well worth it. However, now that Beneda will be dealing with more than just Ryoga, she might come across some folks who will be able to spot her lies for what they are. Carry on, I'm looking forward to it.
Pusakuronu chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Nice chapter, you write good battle scenes. I also like the creativity that goes into the description of youma society.

I felt that Beneda's character development part was on the verge of becoming too drawn out, but maybe that was because I was anxious to see more plot development and the end of the chapter was approaching way too fast for my tastes.

Ryouga's sense of direction confusing both his allies and enemies was a nice touch. Of course, now I can't wait to see what happens next. I was half expecting the Sailor Senshi to show up during the chase scene, attracted by all that obvious dark activity. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.
DarkJackel chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Well this will certainly get them noticed. I look forward to seeing how this will develope.

-_-Me-_-
yosh chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
...this is the absolute shit.

Seriously, I think it has a lot of potential and I liek what I see so far.
oblivionknight7 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
read the whole thing in one go, gotta say i'm impressed!
Icura chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Exciting and riveting. I want more! Hehe, but take your time. Quality over quantity.
daniel chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I have been waiting for so long. I did like the chapter, although I found it to be a little bit of lesser quality than the frist two; the was something mising. I still think it was good though. Please update soon.
isoulmani chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
You have my respect for making a Ranma Salior Moon cross that isn't a fuku fic. The attention to detial is great and not too over done. Your oc's have room for character growth but a established enough to not make it an immediate concern. All in all this is a mighty fine set up. It's what comes next that will make or break.
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »