Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
NovaBladeZ chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Pretty interesting story you have brewing here. A youma manipulating Ryoga to try to get back in good graces with Jadite, who is actively trying to kill them. A plot to kill the Sailor Senshi using naive martial artists, which would probably backfire since Ryoga and Ranma can hardly fight girls and don't finish off their opponents and would object heavily to anyone else killing their defeated foes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Damn, I am impressed. The only thing that even remotely resembles a complaint is that Ryoga felt a touch overpowered considering this takes place before the Shi Shi Hokodan arc. Carry on.
Nysk chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Very Interesting, do continue
Lord Cirenmas chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Yes! Another chapter! I can't wait for more!
glorfy chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
tee hee.

thats about all i wanted to say :P
Talon Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Awesome so far

I am wandering about pairings though

because Ranma/Akane is seriously overdone
Zeroeye chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
everything is sweet

but the updates are too long

still great writing
Pusakuronu chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Oh, good chapter. It's great to see this continued. I really like how the focus of this story is more on the youmas so far, as they are typically just cannon fodder.

A good thing that Ryouga didn't pass out from nosebleed during the confrontation, but I suppose you are going for a grittier, more realistic feel here.

I also wonder what Beneda is planning.
FalseExact chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
didn't think I'd see this story get updated, but I'm glad to see it's not dead
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
you mentioned dark lords. Ryouga is one. so who's your next candidate? hn heheh it would be funny if you put Gosunki and Kuno into the mix. hn "a dark lord named mouse" perhapse?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
yay this is awesome, and an unexpected surprise release.
Twotwentytwo chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Good to see this moving again.

I love the arrogance the Dark Kingdom displays here. The mere notion that trying to kill Ryoga(and by proxy Ranma because, let's face it, everything leads back to him somehow) is the stupidest tactical move in the history of evil is foreign to them. Poor dudes.

Good stuff, keep it up!
Dan chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I have really enjoyed this sailor moon / Ranma story twist, it is not very common to find authors who give the evil low ranking minions any traces of personality beyond rage and over destructive nature's. I specially liked how you introduced Ryoga to the whole SM universe, since he is my favorite ranma's universe character.

I hope you update soon. Since it is such a nice reading.
daniel-gudman chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I'm not usually a fan of Ryoga-centric stuff, but this is pretty good. I'm looking forward to more!

Keep up the good work.
Lathis chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Ahh, that was excellent, just excellent, I say! The fight was well done and had some great visuals. The upcoming scheme is already shaping up nicely and with the added twist of a Youma 'secret service' to spice things up. I look forward to the next installment, I see good things in the future for htis story.

Lathis