Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great Story! I love the idea! I know very little about Sailor Moon but this is very interesting! Will Beneda be a main character? In all the Sailor Moon/Ranma stories I have seen Ryoga and Ranma always seem to fall for a Senshi or become best friends with them. It would be cool if Ryoga hangs out with the villains because the Senshi keep attacking him. Sorry for rambling, but your story just seems to interest me in a way that most recent stories have not. Please write more soon!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
HEHEHEHE HEE HEE HEE HEE

must have MORE.

ok, so the only small problem was that the youma didn't follow dark kingodom/Negaverse naming conventions, but feh.
Sopchoppy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Intriguing story so far, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Best story idea ever.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
not bad not bad at all.
First0ne chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Pretty cool so far. I look forward to reading more D
Honor chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Interesting premise. I hope to see how it turns out, hint hint. More please!
Deepdream chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
What a chapter! This story has quite some potential.

First of all, you center your viewpoint on the villians. That alone gives your storyline an intersting touch. Next to that, from what I've read in the summary, Ranma and Ryoga are going to be the bad boys. I'm quite certain that nobody has ever written that kind of story. At least not like this. And that's where I want to compliment you. Your writting skill is very interesting. Not only are you capable of describing things carefully but not too excessivly, your choice of words and the fact that you take your time in explaining the situation makes the whole concept even more reader-friendly.

However, to put an end to my commentary, there remains just one thing left to be said. Continue as fast as you can!

Bye, Deepdream.
Napping Sleepy Kitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
reading this reminded me, I've always wondered how the scouts would respond to a Yoma/daimon/cardian/thingie who gave up, or surrendered. Even worse, if they started reading off the international treaties that deal with prisoners and how they have to be treated...

anyway, looks good so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Intersting start. Can't wait to see more.
sadfru chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
well written and looking forward to where you take it
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Great start.
katan321 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Looking good,update soon!
Upgrade chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This looks and sounds quite promising. Keep at it.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hmm...you're up. Let's see what you do.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87