Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Talon Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Awesome so far

I am wandering about pairings though

because Ranma/Akane is seriously overdone
Zeroeye chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
everything is sweet

but the updates are too long

still great writing
Pusakuronu chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Oh, good chapter. It's great to see this continued. I really like how the focus of this story is more on the youmas so far, as they are typically just cannon fodder.

A good thing that Ryouga didn't pass out from nosebleed during the confrontation, but I suppose you are going for a grittier, more realistic feel here.

I also wonder what Beneda is planning.
FalseExact chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
didn't think I'd see this story get updated, but I'm glad to see it's not dead
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
you mentioned dark lords. Ryouga is one. so who's your next candidate? hn heheh it would be funny if you put Gosunki and Kuno into the mix. hn "a dark lord named mouse" perhapse?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
yay this is awesome, and an unexpected surprise release.
Twotwentytwo chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Good to see this moving again.

I love the arrogance the Dark Kingdom displays here. The mere notion that trying to kill Ryoga(and by proxy Ranma because, let's face it, everything leads back to him somehow) is the stupidest tactical move in the history of evil is foreign to them. Poor dudes.

Good stuff, keep it up!
Dan chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I have really enjoyed this sailor moon / Ranma story twist, it is not very common to find authors who give the evil low ranking minions any traces of personality beyond rage and over destructive nature's. I specially liked how you introduced Ryoga to the whole SM universe, since he is my favorite ranma's universe character.

I hope you update soon. Since it is such a nice reading.
daniel-gudman chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I'm not usually a fan of Ryoga-centric stuff, but this is pretty good. I'm looking forward to more!

Keep up the good work.
Lathis chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Ahh, that was excellent, just excellent, I say! The fight was well done and had some great visuals. The upcoming scheme is already shaping up nicely and with the added twist of a Youma 'secret service' to spice things up. I look forward to the next installment, I see good things in the future for htis story.

Lathis
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very good so far, just when I was feeling burnt out on ranma fics a good idea like this comes along.
AllyKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow. You know, I don't usually favourite things with only the first chapter out, but this is the exception. Very nice start. It's been forever since I've seen Sailor Moon or Ranma, but from what I remember you seem to be doing a good job sticking to the characters. I look forward to reading more when it comes out.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Extremely well done and, with the somewhat necessary exception of making the Bad Guys' tactics and personnel too smart, completely in character.

Now all that's needed is more. I want to see what the teaser teases me about!
Rike-sama chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This seems like the beginning of a truly excellent story - I can't wait to see how it will all play out in the end.

Crossovers with Sailor Moon are always pretty interesting, but I don't think I've ever read one that starts out in the villain's POV. You actually had me wishing Beneda would succeed for a moment there! I'm glad she managed to make it out alive.

I can't say anything about grammar or spelling since my first language is not English, but what I CAN say is that I like your writing style - it has a nice flow.

Hopefully you'll update soon.

-Rike
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
SPOILERS!

!

The title and teaser alone are enough to make this story worth looking at once, and the high quality of writing ensures that it's worth reading and re-reading. Your prose here is excellent, superbly describing the scenes and depicting the battle between the senshi and youma and the youma's desperate efforts to escape with a fluid grace. You took something I'm assuming many of us have seen before, i.e. a youma battle, and made it interesting and exciting. This is in no small part due to your decision to narrate it from the youma's, Beneda, point of view, I believe. That's not something I've read a lot of, and Beneda came across as a very compelling character. The reader could understand and even emphasize with her, and I found myself glad at her successful escape and rescue by the Lost Boy. I hope you put her to good use.

Anyway, characterizations appear to be pretty good so far. Like I've already said, I really enjoyed your depiction of Beneda, and the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen seem to be acting like themselves. Your dialogue for the Sailor Senshi was especially appropriate and in character, in my opinion. After reading your other story, "Right Place, Right Time," I'm confident you'll do a great job writing Ryouga, and I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the rest of the Ranma 1/2 cast. Please, keep up the good work, and one more thing...

-And really. Just how much trouble could she possibly cause him anyway?-

I can hear the warning sirens now...
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »