Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
Blackdex chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Keep going. Ciao
Nth chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Well this is different...

Good job!
Merkitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ahah!

Love the idea! sounds very interesting. I personally can't wait to see the senshi get schooled (if you possibly could, of course... 3).

Now, gotta complement the writting: lovely grammar and style, 10 outta 10 for both. XD

I really liked the youma's view point, very interesting to see the flip side of things( Where the youma isn't a complete retard/idiot), t'was quite refreshing.

So, looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

May you write honorably and well. -Merkitten
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
oh boy, now THIS actually sounds good for a crossover fic. I like these kinds.
FF chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I like what you have so far! although texedo kamen felt slightly off, but that could just be me its been a long time sence i saw the sailor moon anime.
Zeroeye chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMG

THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN IN A STORY

its awesome man

jeez thats nice

more Ryouga than Ranma would be the best

please put up more chapters soon
Lizmun chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Famous Last words, Ryoga.. XD

Goodness! This was just an interesting first chapter! Wonderful action scenes, in character dialogue and actions.

Fun fun fun!

Definitely will be keeping an eye on this one!
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Interesting. I look forward to seeing what will come of this.

I must admit it would be amusing if, through a series of misadventures; misunderstandings and accidents, Ranma and Ryoga did become Dark Lords (though if they titled themselves I would favor Warmaster, sounds closer to home). Basically the Senshi and the Dark Kingdom making their misconceptions a self-fulfilling prophecy.

On the other hand it might be funny to just screw with everyone and mess up everything.

I must say one also feels some sympathy for Beneda, talk about being shafted. Part of me kinda hopes this, literally, chance encounter gives her a new opportunity, or at least a cool death. Besides what says "evil guy" better than a Youma minion.

... well true more competent/powerful evil minions but you get my drift.

-_-Me-_-
TranceSephiroth chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Good stuff, very entertaining and enjoyable read, also a great first chapter and your portrayal of the youma was very well done. I hope to see a chapter two to this very soon, I'll be waiting with anticipation.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
A very enjoyable read! Centering the majority of this chapter from the youma's perspective was quite a fascinating experience. I can honestly say that I can't wait to read more.

I impatiently await the second chapter.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Interesting premise, Tuxedo Mask isn't being written as a complete waste of oxygen for a change and I didn't see anything resembling a technical error. Definitely going to stick around for part 2.
DF chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Looks interesting. Large leaps of insane logic and jumping to conclusions is practically the Nerima M.O, so I can pretty easily see something like this happening. Poor boys.
Pusakuronu chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
A very, very promising start. It's particularly interesting to have the youma's point of view on the action. This story definitely goes on my Story Alert list.
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
It's really very rare that the mere summary can make me chuckle. This is an excellent start, and I can't wait to see more of this.

Keep up the good work!
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great Story! I love the idea! I know very little about Sailor Moon but this is very interesting! Will Beneda be a main character? In all the Sailor Moon/Ranma stories I have seen Ryoga and Ranma always seem to fall for a Senshi or become best friends with them. It would be cool if Ryoga hangs out with the villains because the Senshi keep attacking him. Sorry for rambling, but your story just seems to interest me in a way that most recent stories have not. Please write more soon!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »