Reviews for The Dark Lords of Nerima
storyreaderlovespie chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
awesome chapter
Penny Smiles chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I like this story. Does ranma know Hiryu Shoten Ha yet?
k rider chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
So if I am readingthis right right now only the elders know what is so specal about the sailor senshi I get the feeling that this will lead to something in the next few fics I can not wait to find out
Oxi-Nu chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
The best words I have to describe this are that it was very, very good. I am thoroughly impressed, and eagerly await a sequel.
Oxi-Nu chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Okay, I have to hand it to you. Your fight scenes are fantastic and you have great comedy scenes too. This is all in all one of the best fanfics I've read, and I have read too many.
Fleetfox chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
GODDAMN THIS IS AWESOME. I legit stayed up until 4 AM in the morning to finish reading this. Seriously dude, I cannot wait for part 2 to begin.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cant wait to see the next bout of that saga
Sparksol chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
One word: Excellent.
skywiseskychan chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
This was a truly excellent story. I hope that there is another coming to show Ranma just how silly trying to keep things secret is. I was also most impressed by Ami's fight with Ukyou. I hope that you have her remember the whole human not youma signatures and figure out what was going on, I was fairly sure you were at least going to have Rei recognize the name, or spatula during the visit.
Stuart Armstrong chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
All my childhood brought back in this fic :-)

The Ramna arc is very well done, the sailor part is very funny; I think Beneda transformed into a nice character far to quickly, but that's my only complaint.

All the best!
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
That was incredible.
ijpowers92 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
this deserves to be on tvtropes recomendations.
spook chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Excellent job, I can't really think how to describe how awesome this story was. This is an incredible fanfic. Hope you continue it.
Mol chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Well, the end of one of the BEST Ranma doujin I've read so far... waiting anxiously for the sequel!
Ikono chapter 24 . 3/18/2011
I sincerely hope you plan on keeping an apparent update schedule of faster than two months in between chapters. That leaves plenty of time for people to forget the plot, and move on and quit reading.
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »