Reviews for Sacrifice and Acknowledgement
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hooray! I'm glad someone else picked up on the unique relationship between these two.
Obelion chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I liked the story. It was a nice bit of not necessarily romantic interaction between two (of my prefered) characters. Points of characterization accuracy, and tsunade teaching sakura how to deal with Naruto and the job.
BN chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Man, do you have a gift for writing Naruto. I wish I could write some but it is quite intricate. I really liked this. In fact I'm adding it to my favorites.
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Excellent story.

Very nicely done.

Good luck & best wishes,

tennisdesi91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
haha ... loved this story ... favorites! .. yeah ...
bluebuff chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Ha, that last line is so true

I love these type of futurefics because it is an extremely plausible situation, where Naruto is the Hokage and Sakura has to repeatedly force him to get his work done.. not to mention that visualizing that scene is fluffishly cute

Great writing, hope you do more
Smiter chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
What? No reviews yet? Such injustice!

I enjoyed reading this story, it's just typical Naruto for him to try and take on everything by himself - shoulder everyone's hopes and burdens, and refuse to share his own worries with anyone else. He REALLY has to learn that people like Sakura are there for him (especially in the manga).

Naruto and Sakura's interactions are always a joy to read, when they are well-written by authors such as yourself. :) I'm also a NaruSaku fan, can you tell?