Reviews for The Beast Within: Special Edition
DarXe chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I liked the Pariah series. It was nifty to see Shin and Trin in a different universe. They really fit into this one. :) I'm going to have to put this series on my read again list.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Trin and Shin's mother is a trip!
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Yeah Trin and Shin, that was a surprise.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
ErnestTheGuy chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Really cool concept you got here in this AU. a City populated by meta-humans and geniuses. Kim being able to beat everyone no matter how skilled they are and then with the dragon powers. the dragons powers themselves are really unique. i have never heard of powers like those before. and its always good to see characters from other AU's getting added into others. the powers you thought of for the characters were pretty well thought out. Will Du with his ability to see details and Trin's ice to go with her personality. are you going to write more about this AU here cuz i would love to see more.

Ernest.
Wispr chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
You did a fantastic job writing that battle scene.

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
You are really doing a great job with these characters and love the personalities they have.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Interesting OC characters you have here.

Nidoking16 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
Aww... Why'd ya have to go an' end it? I really like those three. Oh, well, it _is_ your decision, but I'd rather read more. :)

I really liked this AU of an AU, as I did the first time you did it. Awesome fight, it would make a great comic or animation if someone ever got the urge. *wink* lol

Anywhosiwhatsis, it's great to be back reading, I really love your stories, and I want to read more of whatever you write. :D
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
That was interesting. Although, I'm sure if you ever decided to continue this, it'd be entertaining to find out how Betty got back at Trin and Shin here. _ But it's not all that important. I thought the fight scene was amusing. And I especially enjoyed Trin's obvious discomfort. I was kinda thinking that the main punishment might have been to have Trin have a hard time with her relationship, but I can see that that wasn't the case. Though, I was kinda expecting something like that to happen anyway. _ Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. _ I really enjoyed it.
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
damn! and it was such a good battle too! the ending is so anti-climatic! shoot...but still good through~ but i wanted to see Shego kicking Shin's butt
ReaperCB919 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007