Reviews for The Three Portals
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 57 . 8/10
wonderful! this story was absolutely phenomenal! Thank you so much for writing it
jenkent chapter 57 . 7/21
Overall, I really liked this story. I will say, however, that there were a few times that I considered stopping, mainly from the millions of twists and manipulations. I get why you wrote it that way though. Loved the ending, especially...so glad they were able to work it out.
lexy0199 chapter 10 . 7/19
I’m so pissed because Hermione can’t seriously be this stupid
Rlkotatis chapter 57 . 7/16
Thank you this is everything just awesome
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story :)
risnakhairnnsa chapter 1 . 6/27
uh, why cant download this?
laelruin chapter 57 . 6/26
Excellent story! The ups and downs were sometimes heart wrenching but it was an excellent read. I feel a little sorry for Phillipe though, I totally thought he was going to marry Minerva! But I still support Abraxas/Minerva. What an interesting relationship (and story!) that must be. ;)
Thank you!
L
KittyInMirkwood chapter 57 . 6/21
Epic Tomione story! I am extremely grateful that you finished this story. It is amazing!
tbirdstar chapter 57 . 6/18
This story was awesome. Thank you for sharing it :)
hotwaterbag chapter 57 . 6/17
AMAZING! Thank you for writing such a long and entertaining story. I think it was the best riddle fanfic ive ever read!
LittleShip chapter 57 . 6/6
I loved this story. This is literally the best Hermione/Tom Riddle story I have ever had the honour of reading, and I was hooked on it from start to finish. I love this so much, and I'd just like to say thank you so much for writing this wonderful story :) I enjoyed it a lot.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/30
I can’t believe there is such a long Tomione fic that I’ve never read! Or never reviewed at any rate, maybe I read it on another website?
Katy chapter 57 . 5/18
I loved the story! Thank you so much for writing it, your an amazing writer and I've enjoyed reading it thanks
ppphps chapter 25 . 5/18
Well, they already have both of the hallows, don't they? Hermione already has the cloak with her all the time and Tom must has found the Gaunt's ring. I bet Hermione know that what the Deathly hallows look like and where they are. I wonder that the arch Tom's working on is the same one that Sirius fell through. And think about it that they have ALREADY collected all of the hallows, the Cloak of Invisibility Hermione has, the Resurrection Stone in the Gaunt's ring and the Elder Wand which Dambledore gave to Tom.
ppphps chapter 15 . 5/18
I really love the development of their relationship. To see Tom does not understand his action and emotion really entertains me.
2,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »