Reviews for Whispers Of Willows
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
loved it! especially the "fight" between them and everything, the idea of starfire and bruce was unexpected but surprisingly good.
Beatrice chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow, that was amazing. You are a very good, -no great- writer. That was seriously one of the best things I've read. It was very meaningful and in some ways quite dark and morbid so wow. That was just amazing.

p.s I loved the ending quote.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Sorry It's almost midnight and it wasn't good enough to review before I get caught staying up this late.
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
It's a very interesting look on what whould happen if Sarefire met Bruce. Although I dissagree with the possible events, I think that the views on what would happen were likely. However, it is how I mentioned, that it is not the train of events that I would like to have read if Starefire had met Bruce, but they are a likely subject.

Keep up the good writing,

Ellie Jane Snape
Alien Emerald chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I can not get over your amazing writing! It's so inspirational! Three of my stories (The Rising, Twisted, and Blue Girl) were insired by your writing. You are probably the best author on fanfiction (as far as i know) and I encourage you to keep up the fabulous work!

Can't wait for more of Disintegration!

-Alien
Aesthetic Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very well written, truly amazing.

I love your way of formatting your stories, it all ties together so well in the end. The love triangle was unexpected, but it was great to read something different.

You're an amazing writer, and I hope to read more from you soon.

:]
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow that was really good.

At times it was a bit harder to follow, but i can understand that you were trying to portray her thoughts in the most realistic manner possible. I like this writing style )

Please continue writing more!
Hexell chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, and I had fun reading it!

I love your one shots. They make me realise how well people can write.

I love the situation you created, I love everything that can be loved in this one shot. Bruce is an rich idiot, falling for poor waitresses and helping her through anything... And Star, well Star is just a modern kind of girl, getting what she wants..

Oh, love can be so decieving...

Keep writing, I can't get enough of your words.

By the way, I read you profile [well, duh!] and I must totally agree with the choices for people. Just wanted you to know that... :)

~Black
BonitaChickia chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
a very different style of writting i must say, but i like it! great job on the first chapter! update soon :-D
AvePlateada chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was awesome!
Layoverinboston chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I know Bruce Wayne is a Very Smart man

So does he know that, that son isent his but plays along with it?

And I say you can continue with this chapter I feel that you have left yourself open to continuing it

kori cheating

even

bruce leaving

bruce fiding out, I say you should

its a very good chapter.!
DecadentPlaything chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was heartwrenchingly beautiful! I love your vivid use of details and the words in italics... Good job! Thanks for writing it!
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Dude this is awesome, a little freaked out about the Bruce/Kory pairing but okay. Question does Bruce know that it's Richards son, and does Robin know that Richard is his father. 'Favourites'.
raeXXstarry chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Wow, this is really quite creative... I like it.

Good Job!

Starry
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
OMG! THIS WAS SO AWESOME!

it was amazing, wonderful, so damn good!

this was so unique i love it!

_