Reviews for Nihilistic
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Methinks he doth protest to much. The thing about Axel and Roxas is that they were doomed from the start. So, you know, great love story. I like that you tapped into that. Also kudos for making a story in such a short fic.
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh, I love this, because it totally shows how Nobodies like Axel and Roxas actually do have feelings, even though they shouldn't.
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A very twisted sweet, kind of making the heart feel confused and slightly hurt within the fragile words' web.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
*gives Axel a big hug*

They do have hearts! They do, they do!

Or at least some sort of heart~

*favs*
Gui Zhou chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The way you managed to squeeze so much emotion into so few words amazes me to no end. This was wonderful. Kudos to you~.
Kir Sirin chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
In such a short amount of words you have awed me once again into believing that there truly is such a thing as a 'good' writer on Fan Fiction.

It was like you have your palm pressing firmly on the cork that is the only thing from letting all of Axel's unreal emotions from spilling forth and controlling him.

Very, very well done.
Windsong chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
The last line is so perfect it kind of hurts. ...That's really all I can think of to say. Have I mentioned that you put me into a happy place? You so totally do.
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw Jesus that was brilliant. Nothing more to say- but that is brilliant.
1066716 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I have no idea how you managed to do this in less than two hundred words. How you managed to create something so beautiful...so heart-wrenching. The almost-emotions, the way Axel keeps on saying that he doesn't care, even though...well, he cares as much as he knows how. And maybe it's not perfect, but...wow. Have I used that word too many times already? Just wow.
hieisomething chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Axel haha doesnt care...right
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
How sad. You're simply amazing. In just a few short words you can convey so much meaning. Even if it's just drabble, it still...it's still much better then many fics I've read.
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh gosh, you're just wonderful, you know? Even in a drabble, with simple sentences you can write the most beautiful, emotion-provoking things. I loved this greatly. And this line: "So when Roxas leaves, Axel follows – but only because he doesn’t care." was absolutely perfect. Just absolutely emphatic, and it really tied the piece together.

Another great job.
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Oh I'm so upset D;

Wah.

Was greatness in that drabble.
Dancing Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This is probably my most favored Org13 drabble I've ever read.
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OKAY! Seriously now! You've proved yourself with every story you've put up on this site that you are an amazing writer, who really knows how to delve into the characters, setting and-and... you just get down really deep into the story, all while protraying everything so.. you're just so good! GAH _

Even with just a few words you manage to stir up so much thought and emotion.

I loved this )

Absolutely the best drabble I've ever read.