Reviews for Vampiric Peaches
skyblueclouds chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i luv vampire objects stories there so very amazingly humorous i mean peaches attacking a car how much better can it get! lol u should read this one about vampire squirrels which carlisle is deathly afraid of, except i forget the name of it so it might be hard to find but it was hilarious! :)
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was interesting. Wasn't that on Things Emmett Shouldn't Do List I saw? But it stated vampire fruit minions. Now I'm off to find these minions so they can bite me :)
AcTsLiKeAlIcE chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
danielle chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i enjoyed this story very much. it was really funny. IT WAS AWSOME!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*can't say anything currently because she's too busy being curled up on the floor, unable to breath because she's laughing so hard*

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Dethel chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Eheheh...wouldn't vampire peaches go after other peaches? Vampires used to be humans, and they go after human blood, so vampires that used to be peaches would go after peach...juice? I've always wondered about that. What would result if any animal drinker vampire stopped in the middle of feeding, for some reason?
sara chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
hahhahhahahhaahah this was about the funniest fan fiction i have ever red. Emmet turning peaches into vampires? wow, you must wrealy have a HUGE fantasy! I think it was great, keep going!.:)
mariejannette chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
lol! that was cute!
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD, comice genuis! :D Loved it!
HeartBreaking chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
LOL...this was extremely funny...ROTFL...

MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE but with cupcakes and muffins and they pin edward down, and it turns out they dont have venom but two of them bite bella XD do you like my idea XD
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ha! I laughed so hard this is so funny!
Rainbow-Monkey-1993 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This story is crazy but really really funny! :)
Slayer2003 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ahahahaha hilarious. made me giggle like a maniac
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/9/2009