Reviews for Vampiric Peaches
LOL love it

Random

so so random

but i love random

u deserve a virtual packet of monkeys
Crimson Poppies chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
LOL vampire peaches

love it
Bianca tabbycat chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Just love the last line... "He started it!"
TeamEmmet chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sounds like somthing I would do! *note to self, turn peaches into vamipres* I love Emmet. Rose might not like it though ... I LOVE U EMMET! Byeee *hides from Rose*
MorningSkyeSong chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I absolutely love this story! It couldn't possibly get any funnier! Oh, and I also love your other story...Notes. Haha! I think my favorite part is when you described Emmett blubbering gibberish about how the wig was going to 'get him'..hahahahaa! I'm going to add you to my list of favorite authors!

Much love, Cahryn K.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Lol, I laughed so hard! Love it!
thelionismine chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I was loling so hard I was crying,peeing and rolling on the floor
Luna Moonshadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
that was funny I love that
Becky L chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great idea and great story! I enjoyed this :)
TwilightDramaQueen15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AHH! It took me FOREVER to find this story again. I swear, I was giggling like a crazy bag woman when I remembered reading it! It happened to be one of the first fanfictions I ever read, and I just had a random memory thing and wanted to read it again. I typed in: bella vampire peaches, bella vampire fruit, vampire fruit,emmett vampire, and the winning result: emmett vampire peaches into the search bar. Thank you for creating this story for my own entertainment! Very enjoyable and humorous!
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG that was hysterical! Im slightly sick and it hurts when I laugh but I couldnt stop laughing. Great job!
Edwardlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh my Gosh...this is one of the funniest thind i've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing! Nice job!

Leslie
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I WANNA VAMPIRIC PEACH

where can i get one? WHERE!
dontclicknotinuse chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hey, that is soooooo funny! How the hell did you come up with it? I wish there where more random stories on fanfic! LOVE IT! x
chakakhan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011