Reviews for Vampiric Peaches
WithEyesLikeSpace chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was absolutely hilarious. You made me laugh for the first time today. Amazing :]
Red Giraffes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hmm, do possesed peaches sparkle in the sun? I never thought someone could be killed by a peach, I am now scared of fruit... and am eating a snowcone cause my throat is so raw from laughing!
Caiti Cat chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this was so freaking funny. it took me an hour to finish it i was laughing so hard. 'YOU ALMOST KILLED BELLA WITH PEACHES! YOU MADE VAMPIRIC PEACHES!' I love that line
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
UR AN IDIOT!you actually wrote a story about peaches!
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Ah, no reputational damage. This was halarious! I am not kidding! I basiclay am dead (the dead dead kind, not the vampire kind) from laughter! I THINK that I'm getting my life back now...
InTheTwilightZone chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
YOU ARE MY HERO.

that was the stupidest thing ever,

but i had such a LAUGH at it.

you better write more stuff like this.

im forever bowing down to your greatness.
Taka-Chan the Talking Takoyaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lol, i don't think you damaged your reputation.

After all, your reputation was for writing hilarious/crazy twilight fanfictions that everyone loves!

That was funny and i loved it!
Twilightmormon chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was pretty great! I'm still laughing! Poor Emmett and his army of peaches.
Aqua chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was BRILLIANT! GREAT JOB!
ichigoxringo chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
XD I LOVE IT!

I LOVE THE EPILOUGE TOO! THE STORY IS HYSTARICLE! You're a very good writer, you have good grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and the story was believable and made sense.
sylv-vies chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Totally LOL! Possessed Vampiric UFO Peaches! THATS funny!
person who is VERY impressed chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow this is so funny. this is like something i would do. its really funny u should do more of these, infact i please ask of u to continue this. its so funny! im gonna show my friends. this is really cool. i liked it A LOT. u will never no how much i like this.
DarkAliceChibi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh, I love this! This was absolutely hilarious!
EdwardsBrandOfHeroin chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMC THAT WAS AWESOME AND IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY MORE REALLY STUPID ONES THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
SkyBlueTattoo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMG! I LOVED IT! Please do a sequel!
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »