Reviews for Vampiric Peaches
InTheTwilightZone chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
YOU ARE MY HERO.

that was the stupidest thing ever,

but i had such a LAUGH at it.

you better write more stuff like this.

im forever bowing down to your greatness.
Taka-Chan the Talking Takoyaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lol, i don't think you damaged your reputation.

After all, your reputation was for writing hilarious/crazy twilight fanfictions that everyone loves!

That was funny and i loved it!
Twilightmormon chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was pretty great! I'm still laughing! Poor Emmett and his army of peaches.
Aqua chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was BRILLIANT! GREAT JOB!
ichigoxringo chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
XD I LOVE IT!

I LOVE THE EPILOUGE TOO! THE STORY IS HYSTARICLE! You're a very good writer, you have good grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and the story was believable and made sense.
sylv-vies chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Totally LOL! Possessed Vampiric UFO Peaches! THATS funny!
person who is VERY impressed chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow this is so funny. this is like something i would do. its really funny u should do more of these, infact i please ask of u to continue this. its so funny! im gonna show my friends. this is really cool. i liked it A LOT. u will never no how much i like this.
DarkAliceChibi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh, I love this! This was absolutely hilarious!
EdwardsBrandOfHeroin chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMC THAT WAS AWESOME AND IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY MORE REALLY STUPID ONES THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
SkyBlueTattoo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMG! I LOVED IT! Please do a sequel!
Murmmer chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I-that-it...WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER! i *gasp* am *gasp* laughing *gasp* so *gasp* HARD! you did awesome! come on! admit it! you had fun writing my possessed peach story! THANK YOU! i absolutly loved it! hehehe! POSSESSED PEACHES! HAHAHAHA! "YOU ALMOST KILLED BELLA WITH PEACHES!" ! i am seriously cracking up! you are my new idol! i loved it! Thanks again! Love...

-Murmmer
Sara Meraz chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I loved it! Vampiric peaches! Lol!
flapwazzle chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
haha that was funny...really weird..but funny..i like it and now have a sudden fear of peaches..
MOOO MOOO MILK chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was 1 of the funnyest things ever i was laughing soo hard
xoCrimsonTwilightox chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
First off weirdness is good. And no, u dont need to be check into a mental hospital, cause if u do i need to too. It was hilarious.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »