Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part?
daisyo0o chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
uhnm this is sad , but I have a few question thou , why would sess distant himself from kagome , seriously sometimes sad fic really complicated , and hard to understand , it should be Rin Kag than Sesskag , sorry .
Vibe Time chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That's so sad, I cried, actually I'm crying at the moment cause I just finished it.

But it was great
tmmathewitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww this story was sweet and touching. well done
simmiet chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
NO! i don't like you anymore! wahh! why did kags have to die! aww damn! now i'm depressed!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Tears...everywhere! AGH! What have you reduced me to?

Ugh! -wipes away tears-

If you can manage to do're fucking amazing.

I absolutely loved it. You did an excellent job...and yes...I am reading most of your fics right now.

Inuhanyou21 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
By Kami, this story was to sad! At least the baby should've lived.
Inuforlyf chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
u stole ma title, i don't appreciate that and I hate the epilogue, Kagome dies, I hate it when Kagome dies but every thing else is good
Mistress of Deceit chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wahahaha that was soo sad and well done i must say. i decided to read it cause I'm thinking of writing a romantic tragedy of my own. i really love your touching it was bitter sweet.

Don't you hate it when you write a beautiful story and them people don't review ah it makes me soo mad...and sad. thats why I'm writing you a big long review...yes feel special.

- awesome job ! i actually felt sad you know its good (usually I'm not affected ,my tragedy..i laughed when the guy in message in a bottle died...then again i didn't really like that actor to begin with ...)

Keep up the great work and continue to write

you rock my socks !

Tsuchii chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
i cried!

Good one, though. ]
claudya87 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
:(( that's so sad..i loved your story very made me cry
LivingPerfection chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
this was a amazing story. it actually brought tears to my eyes, that NEVER happens. great job!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was so sad. i feel little pricks of tears in the corners of my eyes. i like this story, not to many o them have sad endings, im glad somebody finally put a sad one up, well sad in an un-angst way. there this sad then angst sad. it was a greaet dtory.
Lilith-dono chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
God, I have stories like yours! They make me cry...*sniffles* feels good to cry once in a while...but why does it have to be so sad? Maybe I'm just emotional.

Pretty good. *Blows nose* Still crying...waa...