Reviews for Of Kings and Wizards
No no no no! Don't leave me hanging like that! Don't leave us hanging like that it's being 7 years now please you can't just leave a good story like that go to waste! Please you must continue because if you don't I think I may die of curiosity and anticipation!
Milliefluff chapter 4 . 8/23
I've just finished reading and have had a great time! I loved the exciting style of writing going from one thing to another. I would love a trip to the Castle of DragonWolfe with Harry and everyone. sending thanks and best wishes!
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 7/15
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
Jiltanith chapter 4 . 7/3
This story was recommended recently in a group that I follow. I've enjoyed it greatly so far. If you find yourself able to write more of it, I'll be very happy!
adodcefa chapter 4 . 5/22
When will you be updating
polkadotturtles chapter 4 . 4/9
This story is great I love it! I
Hope you continue it one day
Angel Cauldwell chapter 4 . 3/27
I like this story, I want to know what happens.
wijesingheamesha chapter 4 . 3/11
This story is very interesting please continue writing this story.
Need more chapters
Kaya70 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Love it please update soon
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Has this been abandoned
Mistris Michaelis chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
please continue
Midnight Venom chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Considering it has been six years since this has been updated, I'm extremely sad because this story is really great. I truly love how it has been all set up. x-x Quite unique. Also, I wonder if the King's cousin is QUEEN Elizabeth..? :3 Haha. It's really too bad this has likely been abandoned. It's very interesting.
KingLoitl chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
update this story please!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
please! please! more! please!