Reviews for Of Kings and Wizards
Isabeziers chapter 4 . 7/18
Too bad you abandoned the story the plot was very good, I would have liked to see it finished
LeeChoonHee chapter 4 . 5/24
Wow amazing story, when are you going to update it?
AJ Picard chapter 4 . 1/16
I would love to see more please update
rosebud90 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
I love the story so for looking forward to reading more hope u update again soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
No no no no! Don't leave me hanging like that! Don't leave us hanging like that it's being 7 years now please you can't just leave a good story like that go to waste! Please you must continue because if you don't I think I may die of curiosity and anticipation!
Milliefluff chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I've just finished reading and have had a great time! I loved the exciting style of writing going from one thing to another. I would love a trip to the Castle of DragonWolfe with Harry and everyone. sending thanks and best wishes!
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
Jiltanith chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
This story was recommended recently in a group that I follow. I've enjoyed it greatly so far. If you find yourself able to write more of it, I'll be very happy!
adodcefa chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
When will you be updating
polkadotturtles chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
This story is great I love it! I
Hope you continue it one day
Angel Cauldwell chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
I like this story, I want to know what happens.
wijesingheamesha chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
This story is very interesting please continue writing this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Need more chapters
Kaya70 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Love it please update soon
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014