Reviews for The Gilmore Handbook
NikkiGilmore13 chapter 45 . 11/19/2012
So this was the most amazing story ever. 3
R. M. Jackson chapter 25 . 4/6/2008
It was definitely sweet of Luke to spruce up that bookcase for Rory. He's such a father figure.
R. M. Jackson chapter 24 . 4/6/2008
Lorelai is basically superwoman. This rule defines her. She really did do everything in her power to make a life for her and Rory.
R. M. Jackson chapter 23 . 4/6/2008
I love that April plays a part in the fic. I especially love the mention of "Oy with the poodles already." They should have said that through the whole series.
R. M. Jackson chapter 22 . 4/6/2008
I always love it when the Gilmores blurt things out randomly. I do that, too!
R. M. Jackson chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Lorelai pouted. “You’re worse than Oscar. Ooh, you know who you are? You’re the Grinch. You’re an evil fun-sucker-outter. You fun sucker, you!”

You definitely have a leg up on your references! That's so Lorelai.
R. M. Jackson chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
This just proves that Luke has always been there for the emotional Gilmores. He's such a staple in their lives.
R. M. Jackson chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
They really do have the best costume ideas! I love it.
R. M. Jackson chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
“Point made,” Lorelai conceded. “So you’ve got 17 rules in your head now… isn’t that fun?”

“More fun than frolicking in the fields on a sunny day,” Luke said sarcastically.

I LOVE LUKE! And his sarcasm, of course.
R. M. Jackson chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
hahaha. I love the image of Luke and Lorelai playing Go Fish! It's just too cute.
R. M. Jackson chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Luke is such a savior. Lorelai should have realized that when she kept pretending he was her "significant other" in random places.
R. M. Jackson chapter 15 . 4/5/2008
“If you love silence, then why are you marrying my mother?” Rory teased.

Luke shrugged. “You make sacrifices for those you love.”

Luke is such a softie! I love it!
R. M. Jackson chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
“If ‘Run for your life while you still can’ was a rule, I’d remember it better,” Luke muttered.

I love Luke! And I loved the costumes for movie night! Even though, I'd totally watch the Red Sox/Yankees game with Luke instead of Grease.
R. M. Jackson chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Okay, I really love the idea of Paris having a Facebook. I think that's just...silly. I love Paris.
R. M. Jackson chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
I love the Chuppah! Especially when Lorelai reminds Luke how much she loves it.