Reviews for Windows to the Soul
spook666 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I just read your story and it was amazing I figure you have decided to stop writing it but if you ever do decide to continue it I'm sure lots of people would like that. Awesome story one of the best I've read.
Shadow65 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
this is great keep it up
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
oh ya sasuke-chan is a threat alright...to attention...but im sure ur not gnna make naruto gayrite? since u said this i a harem
Summons Shadow chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
Interesting
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Please Continue!
garsdal chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
Ahahahahahaha! the awesomeness.

COME ON SASUKE CHAN! STOP CALLING ME THAT! *chases after with a array of sharp toys liberated from tenten.*

mocking sasuke till he reacts is worth it:D

death glare girls are also highly amusing, and will hopefully develop to out right war inbetween them.
Piggy Kun chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
More please? I wonder why sasuke doesn't call him aniki yet. and I though Naruto could sense peoples emotions...how come he can't tell the girls like him?
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
Honestly, at first I thought that this would be another 'Naruto gets a ridiculous bloodline that makes no sense and all the girls flock to him for no other reason than the author wants them to' stories, BUT, I'm now glad I soldiered on cause you have the making of an EPIC story here.

I really like how you've subtly weaved in the events. This is quite possibly the most heart warming, deep and meaningful harem story I've read to date (and i've read WAY TOO MUCH fanfiction for the past 5 years). In full seriousness, this is the ultimate warm fuzzy/action story of warm fuzzy/action stories. (Just incase my last senetence is misunderstood let me simplify, THIS STORY BURNS WITH THE MINDBLOWING FLAMES OF YOUTH!)

One of my favourite parts of the story is how you've taken the old idea of 'Kyuubi is actually not really THAT ebil {yes EBIL not evil} and was manipulated into attacking Konoha' and made it really AWESOME. Instead of 'Orochimaru, the Nefarious Sannin' or the 'Mysterious, Insanely Powerful and really REALLY old, Madara Uchiha" holding the Kyuubi's reins, you added in an OC. AND THE BLOODY THING ACTUALLY WORKS. That is one of the most awesome things about this story.

The seemless flow of the story is cool to. Everything about your story flows. You pace yourself well and don't give the readers really obvious cliffhangers or anything like that. What impresses me the most is how you managed to fit something that actually resembles a normal relationship into the NARUTO universe. I mean, the naruto fanfiction is like INFAMOUS for screwed up pairings and courtships that including kunai, caustration, sadism and amaturish attempts at writing bondage.

I'm going to stop before this review reaches the level of 'mentally scaring', but I just wanted to add in one last thing. PLease PLEASE continue this story, you haven't updated in a while so I'm a tiny bit worried. I fully understand you have your own life to live so if you feel the need to, take a break or whatever you need, I will fully respect your decision either way.

I'll be going to read some of your other stories now and soz but I probably wont review them cause write reviews this long take TIME and im lazy anyway. There is SO MUCH MORE that I wanted to say, but I cut back a bit. Just to make sure you know, I STRUGGLE to find something in this story that I don't like (and I'm pretty picky in my choice of good stories to).

Well! Hope this little review brightens up your day and mabye make you pump out that next chapter just the tiniest bit quicker (*wink wink, nudge nudge*).

JK the Heavenly (and somewhat overly enthusiastic) Observer
Rorschach test chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
Great chapter, just one comment. You miight consider using the term kyubi no yoko instead if kyubi no kitsune. i have no idea which one they use in the manga, except I know that yoko means demon, and sounds a lot more fitting than kitsune.
Wordlurker chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
This is a surprisingly good fic. I've always had a thing for the

'serene sage' thing, which Naruto seem to almost personify.

Keep up the good work!
Rebellious Till Death chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
I sense the plot thickening!

Even for the sake of comedy, how can Sasuke be THAT threatening to the rest of the group? He's a guy, and I'm sure he won't swing that way! It'd be kind of hilarious if you did a side ficlet about how far the girls do to make sure Sasuke doesn't end up with Naruto, like make him go all girly, or something similar and cutesy. XD

I am itching to see more. I hope you won't forget this fic!
Rebellious Till Death chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
Up till now, the story had been so heartwarming. Naruto is displayed here in a wiser way, yet still being the charming young boy he is. It makes me all warm inside! :)

I feel happy you make Sakura this way. She is a great girl with a good head on her shoulders. All that held her and Ino back were their obsession over guys and looks. I very much prefer this side of Sakura, although it hardly ever is potrayed so bluntly in the anime and manga.

The whole Sasuke thing was heartwarming. You've completely changed y view on him. He still is kind of a bastard though, but to a lesser extent. I like this version. Sasuke is the younger brother. I usually see Naruto as the younger brother in friend/brother fics. It's sweet and I was in tears at the end of this chapter. Your details aren't too deep, yet not too vague.

I find it nice to see what you come up with.

-Kitt
Ferus Demens chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Lolz, I was reading through the Fic List and noticed this, I'm a Bleach fan so i figured it was Bleach related on account of the title...but my god, Naruto's Uncle is hilarious xD, I nearly died laughing so hard at how they acted...actually, he kinda reminds me of my Uncle...again, Lolz, Sasuke-chan, that was funny to. I hope to see more added on this ya know, I'll check back from time to time, also just to let you know, I don't usually add Fics to my alerts, let alone Favs, this one just made the list, and you made Fav Authors, still, good storyline and everything, and may your future fic ideas be free of the dreaded 'writer's block'...unfortunately I am having no luck at that -_-;
XP 1228 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
isn't that last line a bit um... emo-ish? good chapter though.
blackstardragon624 chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
great story did naruto kill his uncle?