Reviews for Bon Voyage with a new start
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Very nice post-ep for the finale! Satisfied my need for more Luke & Lorelai than the finale gave us.
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aw so sweet! are you going to update? I think it would be an ezcellenat idea if you did. lol. UPDATE SOON!
jen chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aww, this is really good. I like it alot, its really cute and it wouldn't have taken the writers that much effort to add a scene like this would it? and it gives a lot more closure, i definitely thought of them going on the trip together when april couldn't and i would have bet money that that is what they were leading up to, but do they? no. that'd be a good fic, about like the trip. Well i really like this, you are a great writer and its in character and follows the pace of the show. My only problem is that you started it out by, with like, a disclaimer that its been done before and you know they are probably better. Ok so its not really a problem, but i don't think you have to do that, because i thought this was really really good, so trust yourself and your writing and have some confidence :) thats it. wow i always write a lot more than i think im going to. Ok. So thanks for this!

Jen
iheartLukeDanes chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aww...

that was just...sweet!

i like how it ended...

that's way better than the real ending.

yepp. definitely.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Absolutely loved it! This is just about exactly what I would have imagined to happen in the scenes we never got to see in BV. Cute, romantic, sweet, and sincere... I really loved reading this! Thanks for a well-written, lovely piece! :)
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
now, why did you end there? that is so mean! you should make it a multi-chapter story!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aw I love it. Please continue!