Reviews for Mrs Turner
Armand chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Thanks for the continuation!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Entirely beautiful.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
TheTwelfthSisterInLaw chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i think this is absolutley magnificent.
rushtogether chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
OH. MY. GOD.

I loved it, you write really well! I especially liked the part when Elizabeth started to cry in front of Jack..
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
oh, I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it!

did you, I wonder, stay after the credits to watch the little scene? it was cute...possibly my favorite part of the movie.

anyway, excellent job. definitely going under my favorites. :)

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aww...I love it, it was so cute :D
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Great work! Loved the look at Elizabeth's life. Glad they gave her the water.
lifesend chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wonderful story! I'm glad you kept it short, it seem to fit. I'm amused by how the town folks view elizabeth, because I've pondered about it myself, especially if she had become pregnant and all (very bad reputation during that particular time period for a lady) and I think you did a wonderful job of capturing what I had been thinking into words. Please write more Will/Elizabeth stories!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, I love it, i love it, i love it!

I finally saw AWE today and i have been scouring the PotC stories for something good and this is definitely it!

~Arawen
2maluv chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That is just so cute! a fairytale ending for them, i loved it...

Faith _
TheRealSnowWhite chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i thought this was good

")

tis tre cute at the end
The Book Thief chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aw, I loved it! Especially the visit from Jack, and the ending, it made me so happy :-)

Great job!
williz chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Oh wow.

I really really enjoyed the story.

It has everything a mythical romance story has! A mysterious woman whom has all sorts of rumors and gossip surrounding her, never caring what others say of her, and finally, the truth is known and she is taken away by the true love she has been waiting for.

I love it so much!
AdhesivePrincess chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Very well written! Nice job!