Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
LeChick chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I love the way you go through so many views of Vegeta without breaking character once. The ending is really sweet too :3
Dardarr chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Brilliant, as always!
abe.alcaraz.3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
good story
Cara2012 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Nice story )
Onba chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Aw, that's so sweet! Love this story!
T420000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
poor vegeta and trunks. but sweet ending.
DonSani chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
sweet, i love the ending, i'm glad trunks understands his complicated dad
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very powerful emotionally. I often wonder myself... You know how when people's husbands die, they're like, "Well, at least you'll see him in heaven"? That might not work out for Vegeta and Bulma...so sad! Especially since their pairing is my absolute favorite!
Zhekee chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
very interesting and a fun fic to read, pretty much could have happend in the real series if trunks found out about vegetas past.
divahahahaha chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
reading your story makes me happy and warm inside :)
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Great story- One that would have been lost in a greater tale- You did right by keeping this a one-shot all on it own. The highlight for me? Yamucha's baseball rules to the boys. A very welcome reprieve from an otherwise sad tale. Well written and well done!
DualityOfSoul chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I think this is the first pice I had read in wish Trunks not only learned about his father's past but deal with it. It was beautiful. I really like it and I think you made a great job with it.
Vee017 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Oh I loved this! I don't even think I can express how much!

I have never read a story like this before, it's new material dealing with a VERY good subject. How would Trunks handle knowing about Vegeta's past? Because it *is* a dark one. Subjected to Frieza's whims, belittled, humiliated, terrorized, ordered to kill for someone else's dominance.

I love how you tackled this, and you wrote is very, very well.

And as soon as I read this line: "Trunks wanted someone to tell him that his father wasn’t, and had never been, a bad person." I immediately thought: Talk to Goku!

Goku honestly does like Vegeta. He respects him, is proud when he succeeds, and wants to consider him a friend. If anyone can vouch for his prince, it's Kakarot ;)

Love how you brought in Gohan as well, having someone as calm as him getting angry over Frieza, and showing Trunks that his father had been ruled over by someone who can ruffle goody-two-shoes Gohan!

And you're right! The Z-Warriors really do see Goku as a saint. So to have him give Vegeta his vote of confidence, as well as all the Son family, is just the firm understanding Trunks needs to see his dad is his dad, and he has made the effort to change. He stopped being the monster Frieza created, and became a man Bulma could love.

And now I will end my VERY long ramble .

Spectacular fic! Thank you!
hopelesslydemented chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
This was a really good story - the characters remained true to their natures, Vegeta and Trunks most of all. I do think you left out some more details on the ending though... perhaps a paragraph or two before wrapping it up would have made it even better.
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Oh am I happy I read this. This was great! A great two-shot about Trunks accepting the fact his father was a killer in the past. *sigh* Loved how it showed how some people thought about Vegeta, especially Goku's part. You write marvelously!

Kei