Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Well written, thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Nice story
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Starting again... ah, yes, I know Trunks means more than the training and I'm glad and happy for that.

"If it had of been Radditz I probably wouldn't have done any better,"... you could probably replace the 'of' with an 'have' to make that sound and look better, hmm?

Aww, wow! Yamcha as PE teacher? Awesome idea! Though it's not one that Vegeta would probably smile about... :) But aww, see? The guy did try, but forgetting is harder than forgiving. It takes more time. Much, much more. Even Chi-Chi knows it!

"His mom and his grandmother wouldn't think about it at all, his grandfather thought about it too much." Hahaha! Poor kid, he's too young for the situational ethics versus absolute ethics that we easily get, but he is smart for his age smarter than most kids, I believe.

"He still wasn't used to Goten's father being a living person instead of a story." And that's what 'staying' dead does to ya, Goku! Ha! :) Your explanation, however, and what makes you like Vegeta so much (for which he'd drop you right in the 'idiot' category), about him making you proud of your race, makes such perfect sense. And so did Gohan's opinion on Frieza; he is the most nuts, most insanely evil and different of them all, wasn't he? No matter how odd the whole villain bunch was, he takes the cake as being the most cruel, sadistic, twisted one of them all. Haha! now that, coming from the two of you father-and-son right there, hit the nail right on the head.

Hmmm, "had all become experts in divining his father's emotions"? Isn't that supposed to be 'defining'? :)

Ha! Goku, you for Gohan? Okay, you love your son... but you becoming evil? Ha! You wouldn't be twisted by Frieza even if he, or you, died in the process! But you are so right. That's just the thing to enlighten Trunks. It's not easy, but not impossible, either. Because, see? Even you and practically your whole family think the same; Vegeta is a good man. "I guess I'm being kind of selfish, but I want to keep our Vegeta around." Awww! Truest and sweetest coming from a real friend!

This fic is the bomb! :) Just what good DBZ fanfiction means. Thanks to you, so much, for writing!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
By the way. "I don't know if I should be annoyed at being shut out of my own house or delighted that Vegeta has finally stopped looking to me to act as a mediator between him and Trunks," Hahaha! Gold, Bulma! Pure gold! :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was inevitable; but this is not the end. This was to be expected, but it does not mean it's all lost now.

Wow, nice first chappie! Lovely job once again! I shall continue on.
LeChick chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I love the way you go through so many views of Vegeta without breaking character once. The ending is really sweet too :3
Dardarr chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Brilliant, as always!
abe.alcaraz.3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
good story
cara9001 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Nice story )
Onba chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Aw, that's so sweet! Love this story!
T420000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
poor vegeta and trunks. but sweet ending.
DonSani chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
sweet, i love the ending, i'm glad trunks understands his complicated dad
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very powerful emotionally. I often wonder myself... You know how when people's husbands die, they're like, "Well, at least you'll see him in heaven"? That might not work out for Vegeta and sad! Especially since their pairing is my absolute favorite!
Zhekee chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
very interesting and a fun fic to read, pretty much could have happend in the real series if trunks found out about vegetas past.
divahahahaha chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
reading your story makes me happy and warm inside :)