Reviews for Part of the Package
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Interesting.
AngelJeagerjaques chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hi, I was wondering about your story Why Orange? and I see that it is no longer on fanfiction and I was wondering if you were ever gonna put it back up, because it is one of my favorites and I would like to read it again, please let me know...
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
hii, i saw that you said this was a side-shot for 'why orange' i really like that story...i was just wondering did you write that or did somebody else? and can you tell where and how i can find it?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Kinda Squishy? You Wrote It Like I Write. Course I Like To Think Of It As Short, Sweet And To The Point_Smirk_.

YYWKMN.
black angel in love chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
why did ya rated it M? it hasnt anything in it that it earns the title. thought i loved this story. i also readed why orange. it was great!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
PLEASE CHECK MY NEW POLL! thx...

Heya! I totally loved it!

- Angel Girl Julia -
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw. I like fluffy little moments like these. Well written ones anyway.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw!

kawaii!
Mikala Roushe chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
omg that was great as alwayskeep it up!
GimmePandas chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
T: this story is really good and squishy, and i like squishy . keep up the good work!

(i'm reviewing by my self today T.T)

the kitsune sisters
nanoSaby5 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw so cute! like how you did a side fic *nods head in aproval*

your loyal reader, N.S.5
dana chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
if the story is good it deserves a plug. hell i will plug it as well since it such a good story that i am addicted to and i am so happy to hear about the 2 new chapt. by the way this little oneshot is cute. i miss the little author's note though.
Saiou-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aw, how cute. Btw, you still haven't updated Why Orange here?
ppkitaa chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
why orange

was a great story

i loved it

so this really is just a oneshot darn

well it was good i loved it
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Another fact of life; I almost felt like the story was talking about wives of military men, but I guess that applies too, since a ninja village kind of represents a military. Never mind-just sharing random thoughts. Nicely done. Looking forward to whatever else you update or write.