Reviews for Mina
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
this is an alsome story. r u going to make a second cuz u did just leave it hangin there at the end. that will be alsome if u made a 2nd
Midnight72955 chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
AWESOME... is al i have to say
AzurexJen S chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I completely enjoyed this story, and I have you to thank for that. Minerva was a fantastic OC, brave, smart, strong, but has a dark yet soft side;and Lochan is is awesome, love his powers. The plot was good and I'm just crazy for romance. Good job, I look forward to more of your work.
spam29rice chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
OK, if that right up there at the top of the page says COMPLETE, then WHY, WHY! Why give it this kind of cliff-hanger?
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
aw, yeah for Mina!
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Was the last question a proposal? I was glad the story ended so well. It didn't look good for Mina for a bit. Guess I should have had more faith in the Author. Overall, I really enjoyed this story. My only suggestion is that you may want to add more detail to let the reader know when the scene or situation changes. Just a suggestion. Looking forward to your next story.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
aw...poor Mina! I hope she didn't shoot Lochan cause I just love him...I'll have to come and beat her up!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
aw, what a great story! I just love Mina! All the kids are such great charaters and I love Luchean (sp?) how do you pronounce that anyways?

going on my Alert list!
treeonice chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
OMG that was awesome! Please update! I love Lochan!
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
Up until now, Mina seemed strong, and a good this chapter you seem to throw everything you've written her to be, out the window. She seems like she will be a pushover to anyone who wants her, whether that person is male or female. It just seems out of place to what you've written previously. Still though, it is an intersting story, and is well written. Just hope she remains true to herself and her family.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Guess you'll be getting reviews from me on all your Titan stories. This one has started off well. I'll admit, I had to study to figure out who was who's kid, but I figured it out this to my favorites and you to my Author alert list.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
There are some things that shouldn't be passed from generation to generation. I just hope that Mina's apprenticeship is as short lived as Night Wing's.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I hope Lochan is prepared to pay out. :)
spam29rice chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Awesome chapter! hope you update soon.
DarkRaven86 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
Very cool, I can't wait to read the next chapters.