Reviews for I Have To Say I Do
desireejones99 chapter 17 . 8/24
Excellent entertainment
kathyjo chapter 13 . 6/19
The only issue I have is the forced marriage. So her wedding night will consist of being raped as Neville is not what she wants. Personally she needs. Help not forced into a situation she hates..will cause much more bitterness.
Roses Wrath chapter 17 . 6/11
Hahahah serves him right for teasing. I love the story, and this is going onto my favorites.
Foxy Engineer chapter 17 . 6/6
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the plot is idea, but I was wrong in assuming that I would not like it. This story was well written and all around adorable.
rsy chapter 17 . 6/1
Fun and nice
DylanL chapter 17 . 4/7
omg, loved that ending
DylanL chapter 9 . 4/7
this wasnt there first kiss since the wedding, hermione gave him one the morning they moved to godrics hallow.
DylanL chapter 7 . 4/7
wait a second, wasnt ginny in the room when harry told everyone why he married hermione?
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 3/27
Why is no one worried about all these teenage pregancies
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 3/27
I know Ginny has gone cray cray but they way they treat her like a child or and object is a little disturbing
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 3/27
So wait now they have 3 kids. And its kind of horrible that they are treating Ginny like property telling her who she has to spend the rest of her life with
Cezhran chapter 17 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this story. It's well written, and the ending is just epic :p

Thanks for writing it
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
OMG! That was PERFECT! I WAS LAUGHING SOOOOOO HARD TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MHY CHECKS! I love it! This was amazing! The best one ever!
MeMyselfnI chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I know this has been posted quite some time, and from other reveiws I feel certain that the writer does not read them as he/she seems incapabe of correcting such an annoying silly mistake. What mistake you might ask, the mistake is the writers inability to write the word bathroom. It seems odd that the same writer can write livingroom or bedroom and even ballroom, but when it comes to bathroom the last half is constantly left off, so instead of walking into a bathroom Harry walks into a bath, now maybe without his glasses he would not see something as large as a bath, but surely Hermione has no need of glasses yet she too walks into a bath, poor souls would end up with well bruised shins or knees if they were real people. Please dear writer change the darn idiotic mistakes that spoil the story.
RngrThorne chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Nice ending! It's good to see where Harry and Draco and find common ground every now and then.