Reviews for I Have To Say I Do
mummacass chapter 17 . 10/11
I found this story by accident and loved it! All 17 chapters!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 17 . 9/6
Neville was happy?
Took Ginny to some mind healer?

I love the story!
desireejones99 chapter 17 . 8/24
Excellent entertainment
kathyjo chapter 13 . 6/19
The only issue I have is the forced marriage. So her wedding night will consist of being raped as Neville is not what she wants. Personally she needs. Help not forced into a situation she hates..will cause much more bitterness.
Roses Wrath chapter 17 . 6/11
Hahahah serves him right for teasing. I love the story, and this is going onto my favorites.
Foxy Engineer chapter 17 . 6/6
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the plot is idea, but I was wrong in assuming that I would not like it. This story was well written and all around adorable.
rsy chapter 17 . 6/1
Fun and nice
DylanL chapter 17 . 4/7
omg, loved that ending
DylanL chapter 9 . 4/7
this wasnt there first kiss since the wedding, hermione gave him one the morning they moved to godrics hallow.
DylanL chapter 7 . 4/7
wait a second, wasnt ginny in the room when harry told everyone why he married hermione?
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 3/27
Why is no one worried about all these teenage pregancies
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 3/27
I know Ginny has gone cray cray but they way they treat her like a child or and object is a little disturbing
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 3/27
So wait now they have 3 kids. And its kind of horrible that they are treating Ginny like property telling her who she has to spend the rest of her life with
Cezhran chapter 17 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this story. It's well written, and the ending is just epic :p

Thanks for writing it
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
OMG! That was PERFECT! I WAS LAUGHING SOOOOOO HARD TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MHY CHECKS! I love it! This was amazing! The best one ever!