Reviews for I Have To Say I Do
Cezhran chapter 17 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this story. It's well written, and the ending is just epic :p

Thanks for writing it
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
OMG! That was PERFECT! I WAS LAUGHING SOOOOOO HARD TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MHY CHECKS! I love it! This was amazing! The best one ever!
MeMyselfnI chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I know this has been posted quite some time, and from other reveiws I feel certain that the writer does not read them as he/she seems incapabe of correcting such an annoying silly mistake. What mistake you might ask, the mistake is the writers inability to write the word bathroom. It seems odd that the same writer can write livingroom or bedroom and even ballroom, but when it comes to bathroom the last half is constantly left off, so instead of walking into a bathroom Harry walks into a bath, now maybe without his glasses he would not see something as large as a bath, but surely Hermione has no need of glasses yet she too walks into a bath, poor souls would end up with well bruised shins or knees if they were real people. Please dear writer change the darn idiotic mistakes that spoil the story.
RngrThorne chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Nice ending! It's good to see where Harry and Draco and find common ground every now and then.
at-nightfall chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
You should remember the story is playing in the UK, not in the US.
a) In the mundane UK there is basic general medical coverage. This is payed for by taxes. So covering for medical should not be required, but covering for living expenses can be bad enough.
b) There might be high social pressure on Sarah Brown for an abortion. (to deny a rapist an offspring.) Most European authors would make Sarah Brown a highly devout catholic, or a member of an evangelical splinter group to give her sufficient reason and backbone to carry a child of rape to term. (Especially as she is going to give the child up for adoption.)

Why should Harry and Hermione adopt Sarah's child? Why would they even get the chance? Healthy newborns offered for adoptions are in high demand all over Western Europe. And they would be considered to young for parents.

I don't think it a good Idea, to spring an arranged engagement on Ginny, but I have no complaints if that is your idea how Wizarding customs work.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Good story, love the last line.
D. Page Robin chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
A real sweet and different sort of story. Very enjoyable.

D. Page Robin
writeratheart007 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
LOL! Oh I love how you ended this. I could just see Harry adopting all of those kids too. Epic!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The scene with Hermione was beautiful. The one with Ginny really made your point about how alone Hermione was, but without discrediting the others' grief. Very nicely done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
UGH! I'm surprised he didn't just kill the Weaselette! I would have!
Ninja Pookybear chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Holy shit! so many kids. They gave the Weasely family a run for their money :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic so far. One complaint though; surely, Harry being the decent person he is, he would have left some of his ridiculously large fortune to Remus, Tonks, the Weasleys, and a charity or three, instead of all of it going to Hermione and the baby Potter twins?
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Aw, they're already married, they just don't know it! :-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
*slaps Luna on the back and cracks up laughing* Poor Draco!
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Oh man, I'm pleased how Malfoy has changed - mostly - but if he keeps being this much of a smarmy smart-alec, I'm gonna want to slap him!