Reviews for I Have To Say I Do
aarabdht chapter 4 . 21h
The story behind him adopting the babies could have been better. I really can't see Harry adopting babies when many of his friends and the closest thing to his parents have all died, as a very real consequence of the War. Same for Hermione.

The better way would have been to let them stay in the orphanage for the War; they are better alive than dead, after all. If they had survived, they could always appeal for guardianship in Muggle world.

Hermione really isn't that stupid.

Also, the Weasleys laughing and joking when not even a week has passed... Cannot buy it, sorry.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 8/2
I do so love a bit of Domestic Harmony. Ahhh, so sweet.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 8/1
Pretty serious way to start. Not sure I've seen someone dispose of Ron and Molly quite so quickly before.
brodylopa chapter 17 . 7/16
It was a nice little fun book
Miriam1 chapter 13 . 7/12
While I can sympathize with the idea of "Taming of the Shrew," my heart rebels strenuously against the concept of a "shot-gun wedding," which this was, by and large.

It was executed effectively. I can't say that I enjoyed it, but that might have been what you were going for.

Well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
fantasyinmymind chapter 17 . 3/20
Great last line!
The Deathly Erised chapter 17 . 3/19
Wow! Thank you for the amazing story!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 3/1
Loved it, lol.
neweldi chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
starlite22 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Where are the baby twins now and whose looking after them.
Plus I roared with laughter, a couple of chapters back, as there is know way on earth that privet drive was worth £3 million pounds it would of even been half a million let alone 3.
waya715 chapter 17 . 5/10/2017
great story!
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Omg! The tears. As I tend to write tearful stories myself I can especially appreciate the job it is to write them sometimes. Great start even thou its heartrending.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 17 . 1/24/2017