Reviews for I Have To Say I Do
Bentears chapter 17 . 9/25
Loved your story especially the last two sentences hahaha poor Draco!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 17 . 6/20
I loved this story so much! I never thought of Draco and Luna as a ship but they are so CUTE together! Omg Harry and Hermione had 10 children and 3 sets of twins XD! Take THAT Weasleys!
Lessa chapter 17 . 5/13
I just love the way you ended this, the dignified Draco Malfoy fainting. I quite like the Draco/Luna pairing, and I love the story as a whole. great job!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 17 . 4/2
Love it.
IamMe chapter 17 . 3/11
lol, draco afanting! that was a cool way to end this fic.
IamMe chapter 9 . 3/11
aww babies are so cute! I like the way the Ginny situation was handled. I love what you are doing in this story.
IamMe chapter 5 . 3/11
this was a fun chapter and I'm enjoying the fic
Lauren Saint chapter 17 . 2/7
Loved the plot idea. Do feel bad for poor Nev though! That girl needed help not force her on poor Nev, specifically when she tried to KILL Mione! Oh well. Loved the ending haha go Luna!
mummacass chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
I found this story by accident and loved it! All 17 chapters!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Neville was happy?
Took Ginny to some mind healer?

I love the story!
desireejones99 chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Excellent entertainment
kathyjo chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
The only issue I have is the forced marriage. So her wedding night will consist of being raped as Neville is not what she wants. Personally she needs. Help not forced into a situation she hates..will cause much more bitterness.
Roses Wrath chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Hahahah serves him right for teasing. I love the story, and this is going onto my favorites.
Foxy Engineer chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the plot is idea, but I was wrong in assuming that I would not like it. This story was well written and all around adorable.
rsy chapter 17 . 6/1/2015