Reviews for Back in Town
Poor Luke. I liked it! Thanks for writing!
Trailrider4life chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love it! You should totally make more of these!
ElmStreet chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Fun, well written story. Thanks for sharing.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Nice! I love that Luke asks several times when Mara got back into town! Great fun!
becgate chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Love Luke and Mara! !
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was quite amusing. I liked it very much.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Nice story, I really enjoyed it. In fact, I'm enjoying all your stories-I'm having a Jade Pilot marathon-reading one story after another. I'm adding you to my favorites list. So glad to find your stuff.
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
*dies* And I can -so- see the Wraiths pulling that kind of stunt. Especially Face, Wes, and Kell. At least Tainer had the smarts to snag a gal who could actually keep -up- with him in Tyria. *sniggers* This was fun!
Jade Ilmare chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ALE!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This was so funny!

I love it!
deaka chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Ha! Loved this. :D Wes's line about 'resembling that remark' was hilarious! And in character, too.

And poor Mara, trying to get deep and meaningful while Luke was snoozing. :p

Great work!
Now Unused chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hahaha...I loved it! Nice job. :)

Dana
JadeTakashi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
oh the places you will go...etc etc

this is a cute little fiction here.

my mind spun away with lil bunnies about what one could add, but hey, why ruin it for all the dementoids out there by adding more?

*not that your writing sux, just allowing us an imagination.*

i like multi-posters what can i say?

this is really good though, i like it.
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Dear Jade Pilot,

I just read all three of your new stories and I just had to tell you BRAVO! My computer's nuts and only let's me send one review per day, so I sent my review to the story I was rolling on the floor laughing at! I loved how Luke kept asking, 'When did she get back in town!' And I loved the kiss! EXCELLENT WORK! DEFINITELY GOING ON MY FAVORITES! And Hope to goodness you'll keep up the awesome job! Much Love!

~SailorLeia!