Reviews for Vault
Beacuzz chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I hate to say this, but I agree with Superman. JUST GET THE DAMN RINGS ALL READY!
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Wow. That was fun. I really enjoyed the Tim/Cassie side story, and reading about Catwoman breaking into the kind of treasure room/vault/place that Indiana Jones would break into was really fun. :D
t wrecks chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
catching up still
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
still playing catch up
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
good one, great name for interim bar
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I posted my story and acknowledged you as the owner of the Catitat. Thank you so much! If you have any issues, please, let me know!

Wispr chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
Your writing just gets better and better. Again your eye for detail really adds a wonderful depth to the story. And the characters are so ALIVE and personable.

Catfan chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
As usual, just great! Looking foward to the next installment.
DC Luder chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
Piece du resistance is right! Positively brilliant. Loved all of the awkward Cass and Tim moments and of course...

“Okay. And what was Gotham’s protector from all things criminal doing while I pulled this off?”

“Apparently having phone sex,” Bruce graveled.
Luc Star chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
Hey Chris, just dropping in to let you know. Read it. Loved it. And as always, can't wait to read more. Take care, sorry for the extremely short review, hope to read more from you soon.
CalliopeMused chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
Why oh why have I been away for so long?

First, I was away from civilization and all this delicious fiction, then classes went crazy.

I'm back to admire, now, and there's a lot to admire. I loved this chapter, this story, and these characters. (Bruce's "my house" line was very fun- another reader and I were just discussing this. Catty's queen of the underworld (sort of), mistress of the manor (in action), and she just did something for Alfred. She wins.)

Loved every word of it. I usually try for constructive criticism, but what is there to criticize?
BrokenSkye chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
Thanks for the update - I really enjoyed this installment.

Keep up the good work and keep writing!
t wrecks chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
Chris are you a JKR fan? or just sick of the buzz? Thanks for the hard work, this is good. I liked the Wally scene, hope Harvey suspects Bruce cause I love it when he has to confront someone who has figured out his secret. Besides I keep imagining Harvey and Eddie just going off on him together over Selena
6StringSamurai13 chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
YAY, another awesome chapter AND Tim and Cass kissed! Love where the story is going; the mystery of exactly how Selina became new management is getting really interesting. I can't help but suspect that Sly is the one behind this whole thing.

As always the banter between Selina and Bruce is ever amusing and her description of his smirk and how he should use it more when in costume more often made me laugh. As much as I love seeing Bruce and Selina being such the adorable/funny couple, I'm glad to see Tim and Cass are just as funny when given the chance. I liked the idea of Cass analyzing movie extras in the background. Also REALLY liked Tim's admission of wanting to watch every movie with her and his thoughts on Cass killing him, that was classic and had me laughing out loud. I can't wait to see where things go with them in the coming chapters as well as in future Cat-tales.

Keep up the great work as always Chris!
dwj chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
I don't quite get why knowing Catwoman doesn't need a drink tells Bruce that she isn't shutting down his shoptalk.