Reviews for My Story
Snowflake Archive chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Wow, poor girl... I couldn't see that coming from Steve at all, if he's the same Steve from Life Support that is... wait, does that mean Kay has IT now? :O

Keep going, pa-lease?

*S. Snowflake
Amandals2007 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
keep this going! i love your writing!
Snowflake Archive chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Bring on the surprise, girl! I like that sort of twist, and I know from the RPG that you make them work well... if not push us all into it also. LOL

You call THIS long? My oneshots alone get to be about 4-6 pages! Ah, well, I like long chapters on FF. It's more to escape into.

*S. Snowflake
Bialywhoos chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Good chapter! :D The next chapter's that good? I can't wait for it then! :)

I'm just going to put a little warning in here and say make sure that you don't make Kay too much of a mary-sue. She's not quite at that level, but sometimes I feel like she might be becoming one.

Besides that, good job and keep it up!
Bialywhoos chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
I'm enjoying this story so far! I read all 6 chapters in one sitting. I like your character Kay and the way you're incorporating her into the RENT world. It's pretty good so far. :D The only thing I noticed is that some of the relationships and friendships, especially between Kay and Mark, are rushed. But because this all happened at the beginning, I guess you can't really do anything about it unless you went back, changed it all, and revised the story as a whole. Anyway, I enjoyed this. - Keep it up!
Amandals2007 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
awesome story so far...please continue!
Snowflake Archive chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Guess what? I just saw the RENT on Broadway DVD! _ I thought I'd read this over again since now it would make more sense to me. Aw, I forgot the fluff in chapter 5. What can I say, I'm a sucker for fluff! Are you going to update soon?

-S. Snowflake
Snowflake Archive chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Well, I read it for ya Rapp! I think I told you that I've never seen RENT, but this gives me the jist of the characters. Your work with them is pretty smooth from what I can see, and thank God I'm reading a fic from an author with some literacy skills after the last few days. I'll keep it in my alerts. Toodles!

-S. Snowflake.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
aw cute chapter! nice writing, i wanna see roger's reaction to kay being a dancer!
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I really like the idea for the story, but the plot seems to be kind of everywhere right now. It has a lot of promise though.

Your writing style is pretty normal, but definitely not on the bad side. I think this story is a great start, and if you keep writing i'll keep reviewing.
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Yay! I like this story! I LOVE MarkxOc! Please update! I want to know where this is going!