Reviews for Hollow Girl
Polyjuice Princess chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
all I can say is... wow... alright then...

it was deep and kinda scary but really well written
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Fuck. This reminds me of me in my pre-college years when I didn't think I'd get a scholarship and that I'd be working as a sales rep for the rest of my life.

Definitely not too harsh. This was a fairly good written example of escapism leading to more extreme forms of itself in a swift descent to a self inflicted end.
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is one of the most fantastic things I've ever read.
Vindeen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
No, not to harsh on Hermione ... Still, I like the others more (those I've read this far). Maybe because I think you could dig a bit deeper into her emotions ...? Nah, let's just say I like the others more )
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Not enough people are harsh on Hermione, and interesting view of her, well done.
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is so real, it's almost painful.

of course, you are too harsh on hermione, but when are you not hard on the characters? it's part of what makes your writing so good.

God, if you have C2 alerts enabled, you must hate me for filling up your inbox... ~Winces~
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, you weren't too harsh at all! Hermione is one of my favorite characters, and I adore the darker side of her psyche, the weak points in her character. It was perfect, definitely one of my favs. Just brilliant, as all your stuff is.
hoshi72 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
by straw do you mean cigarette?

as much as I love J.K., alot of her characters seem a little flat, either that or just really stoic. they just don't seem to have alot of the issues that people have, but your Hermione has them.
double-edged chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
so, ten minutes later and im reviewing again. once again.

love it!

i dont think u were too harsh at all. actually i think you've given her more depth as a character. and c'mon, we all know that at some point, one of the muggle-borns will be a druggie. that its hermione makes the golden trio less golden.

absolutely fantastic.

'nuther 10/10
Scribbles 'n' Words chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Once again, you have completely awed me with your writing. The fact that I'm reading HP fanfiction at all should be taken as the highest complimet possible (I despise HP with a passion . . . please don't hate me T-T). I love your other work so much that I forced myself to read one of your HP fics, and I really like it!I can often relate to the feeling you're describing. You're really good at getting into the pain of just about any character. Your writing style, too, is to be complimented. I love your work so much .
Zafiro chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I feel that way sometimes about books, too. Except real life is nothing like books, and it makes my head spin to think about reality.