Reviews for Another Suitcase in Another Hall
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Tears to my eyes! Absolutley spanking, thank you very much!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww! poor remus I just want to hug him. nicely done
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
All I can say is that's sweet.
GraysonGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
sweet

It captures the image really well and it flows great
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I read this and went,"Aw!". It's true - he does carry loss with dignity. And I am so glad that Tonks is there for him, since they can help each other to deal with the loss of Sirius, and many others who will undoubtedly fall in the war.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw... that was sweet... in a morbidly depressing way.
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You are doing quite a fantastic job at making me cry. Quite alright, it's a good thing. It's only because your writing is so incredible that it evokes such emotion. Yet another fantastic poem! you never cease to amaze me! siriuslycoco :)
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That is a wonderfully emotional piece. I do so love your Remus and Tonks.

Thanks for another great poem.

Sunny
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aw.
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
More tears. My eyes are going to be blotchy tomorrow. I better stock up on tissue on my way home tomorrow.
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Oh! I like. Cute.
RahNee chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Lovely. The first stanza is my favorite, because it evokes such a vivid picture for me.

I saw the title and it stirred a long-forgotten memory in my head. I couldn't figure out why the title would tug at my heartstrings so. Then I opened the story and read your note: of course! Evita!

Wish I could write beautiful poetry. Lately, all I've managed is limericks.
Sophia Loren chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
OOh.

I liked it. :)
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
'Resilience' is the word that comes to mind after reading this.

Suits Remus very well, besides fitting the somber occasion.

Very nicely done. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
"Another Suitcase in Another Hall" - also the title of my very favourite Lloyd Webber/Rice song ever!

"he'll get by somehow, because he always has before." - nice pun from the song! Intended?

What a sad little poem, though! (not that sad is bad right now, where you are in your fics...)