Reviews for Amore e Morte
Cowdy chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
YAY bleach crack is win!

gotta love orihimes insane imagination, eh
Tsukiyomaru chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I love Bleach crack like yours! I'm sure there is a good reason you haven't, but you should try to update. I really like this special brand of crack.
Ceritheya chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
This is crack. Like you said.
BrolyFTMFW chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Even though you were a total bitch on the forum...I must say your story is humorous. I lol'd.

BTW if you like HS fics check this one out:
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
' I think he's stuck' LOL! Wouldn't surpise me. Orihime's study habits are the most random thing I've ever heard and yet it makes sense...should I be worried?

Anyway I liked Ichigo arguing with his inner-hollow too. ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE MORONS!
ojuzu chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Your writing's always so much fun to read! It manages to be funny without being OOC or badly written. *ponders* You're right, Orihime is strange...who'd want to take over the world with genetically engineered fire-breathing rabbits when they could use brain-enhanced kitty cats? Oh, and I'm still laughing over the fact that Ishida said 'nerd'... (And no, you're not the worst at replying to reviews. I know so many people who reply half a year later and then I have no clue what they're talking about.) Thanks!

Lilz
orihime-chan chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
wow this story had me laughing for hours after i read it!

great job! i luv how u wrote all the characters! please write more... maybe about them having lunch next time XD
AMZ chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
CAT, sorry for not reviewing before. LOVE THE STORY! Write the next chapter! - AMZ
ojuzu chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*ponders* Ya know, I'm not sure 'angsty' works for you... *laughs* Anyway, I'm so happy! One of my favorite authors is back, and with a Bleach story no less! *thinks* I may actually have to finish reading Bleach now. (I've only read up till the part after he fights with Grimmjaw and been spoilered for much more) Oh, and if you couldn't tell, this is LandUnderWave. I read so much fanfiction I've had to split my manga/anime and book interests between this account and my other one. Apologies for the overly long review, and thanks!

Lilz
viper chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hehe...cant wait 4 next chapter
Cat-san chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
*dies laughing with Gin-worthy grin plastered on face*

Oh boy. Write more. I beg of you. Completely favoriting this if I ever get an account.

Procrastinators of the world unite tomorrow! xD
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. It was wonderful. Orihime's daydreams, Chizuru and her teasing, Keigo being so loud, Hitsugaya and Matsumoto being the ' creepy new kids who appeared out of nowhere' and the hangover pills. I laughed so hard I incapciated myself. Ishida DOES look kinda like a telephone pole.

SPACE PENGUIN GIN! Ok I'm done.