Reviews for Forward Flashes
Lila chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Thought this was pretty good until you killed Juliet! She was kind of a central character on the show, not to mention the one with THE most reason to get back home! Not a great decision.
SombraAlma chapter 24 . 10/5/2007
Just discovered this story, and loved it! It's probably the first completely plausible (as it were) explanation for the island that I've come across - and now, I'll probably be expecting this to be the 'real' explanation we receive on the show. I was wondering how this would be wrapped up - I love the short introduction of the Losties' descendants.
Dee Lee chapter 24 . 8/20/2007
Strange... but interesting. I liked it. :)
hobbits on the island chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
That was great. Too bad it's over. :(
I'm The Night Writer chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMG! That was an awesome ending to one of the best Lost stories I have ever read! It was an awesome ride! You are a great writer! Keep on Writing!

Iron Anne Flint
FebruarySong chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
Woah. That wasn't quite what I expected, but a nice, warm, happy ending anyway. Will you be working more on Odyssey/etc now that this is finished, or will you still be on hiatus? Either way, I very much enjoyed this fic, thank you so much.
AllieSMG chapter 24 . 8/19/2007
Wow...I still don't quite get it, but that was strange, and interesting, and awesome. Great ending. You ended it abruptly, yet it didn't seem abrupt. Excellent story, Skylar.
I'm The Night Writer chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
Oh! Very good! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for more!
Dee Lee chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
Oh yay. There's gonna be some more Sawyer/Kate interaction, right?
geekmage chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
You are amazing and I wanna be just like you when I grow up!
FebruarySong chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
Skylar, you deserve a thousand chocolate cupcakes and several large tubs of ice cream for this story. And a few million bucks. I vote the J.J. Abrams buys this story from you for the remainder of the series. Part of me cries because I still miss all the Losties that have died, and part of me laughs because perhaps they are finding a way to fix things. Thank you so much for writing this. It truly is incredible.
the Katt chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
This is the best Lost fanfiction I've found, yet! Amazing story... looking forward to more!
ImmortalityBites chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Great new chapter! Can't wait for more!
AllieSMG chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Wow, yet again, I' not quite sure how you think up all of this amazing science fiction stuff. It's so interesting and exciting! The whole time-travel stuff is a bit hard to understand, but so intriguing. :) What the heck are they gonna do? What about Huck? Are they forgetting him? They are different ages, so how is that goign to effect their time travel...I'm so confused! lol

Update soon!
angelsdarla13 chapter 22 . 8/15/2007
Wow... I just... wow. This is by far the most well developed Lost fanfiction I have ever read. Your plot is brilliant and the characterizations are dead on every single time. I can actually see some of this playing out on the show itself. Good work!

And can I just add that I love the Kate/Sayid friendship/co-dependency? Very cute in a depressing, the-world-is-ending type of way.