Reviews for Were the Wildest Things Are
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/27
:) like it
Crowley'sDarling4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
this is good story and it would be wicked cool if u wrote a sequal :p
name ajay chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
hello konoha hi hot sex
im ajay mobile 07666705113 call hi sex
indian mumbi hi kiss
mo 917666705113 call call
LPeck chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very funny but Angelus would never had shared buffy with anyone at all
Knitchick chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really like your version of that episode better than the televised one.

Thanks for sharing.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very funny. Anya was hilarious and Buffy and Angel/Angelus (and Spike)... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Loved it. It should have happened this way in canon. It would have made it much better and 10x funnier.
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this one is really good. I like both Angel and Angelus. What I like more is an Angel and Angelus together in one body. How do you called when the soul and the demon merge(something like that). Good story.
MaryZG chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Second time today I had to write a review to a story that made me laugh, and both times Angelus was involved.

Ah, humor! What would we do without it?

I wanted to quote a few lines that made me laugh especially, but alas had to decide against it since I'd end up quoting it all.

Really good job!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Holy freakin sex gods I love it!
Thenchick chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
nice...
dkwr07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
great story. you should do a sequel.
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
very good story, I do have a few issues with Angelus but that's just an issue I have after seeing what he did to Buffy on the show. I love that Riley got forgotten I did like him but it was never right
BangelBangelusFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I liked it a lot write more like it please.
Pasht chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So jealous. You should think about continuing this... a B/S/A story? Fantastic idea. :)
Fair Little Bird chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Honestly one of the first Angel/Angelus/Buffy fics I've been able to read entirely through. Very well written and entertaining. Anya had me actually laughing.

Awesome job!