Reviews for Paper Thin Walls
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omigosh lol XD! Real funny story, dude! Urgh, I HATE it when my parents do that! I mean, sure, they thought I went to bed 3 hours ago, but I was reading fanfictions! I mean, how could you not read until 6 A.M, going to bed at only 11:00 P.M.?! THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR, OMIGOSH! The girls always make the noises, geez. I shall stop my rant now, for I am sorry for wasting your time. Great job! Keep on keepin' on! ...Where's that phrase from? ... I always use it...
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
lol, this had me cracking up!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Kaylawayla chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You do not know how much I loved this! I laughed so much! It certainly brightened my sick day. :)
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
XD love it!
L1feL1ke chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was funny u write really good fluff!
MILFORS98675309 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I can't wait to start Algebra 2 next year now :D... Wait, I'm a senior next year. OH GOD! I'M SO OLD! I'm over my midlife crysis :D. I know what you mean when you say paper thin walls. I remember this one time in Mexico visiting family, I was minding my own bussiness in a hotel room awake (at 10:am too. I went to sleep a few hours ago that night). I then heard...noises. I laughed XD. You would too. Oh well, this was funny. WE!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 5/31/2007