Reviews for Before the Storm
CuriousGuest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Musuko means daughter, sochi means son.
The SnKo chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
umm u do know sakura is STILL flat chested ten ten and ino still have nubs while hinata has bout C16-18 so u really dont know ur naruto boobs bro
The SnKo chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
hey you know your supposed to press enter twice to counter the 'squish effect'
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
dude so now its a furry fetish story now? wtf you should have left him human man.
AllyKatButterfly chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
hello so this story has some great potentional, but I would like to start off by saying you either need to edit your work more thoroughly or learn how to write because in many cases you left out letters necessary to many words like 'cring' im assuming you you meant 'crying' as in the act to cry and then there other words which I just gave up on... look I got to the third chapter it's a good read, but at the same time its hard to read when your guessing the words... so in other words i liked it, but it needs an edit badly...XD
Hinata-Chan 111 chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
care to make it quick, it was nice about the challange. however, if you would put the fight scene in the next chapter, it will be the best.
N.K overworkedslacker chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
-mistake-

She knocked into his dresser knocking over what appeared to be a pocket watch, but it opened and plaied a song. plaied should be played... i just realised i would make a good beta i would be since my mom drilled grammar and stuff into me since young... ahh the good old days...wait a minuite! i'm not that old!

-review-

anyways, me luved the story! me enjoyed it soooooo much! me just wuv the naru/hina... naru/hina is me's 2nd most wuved pairing! yays! i'll see you in the later chapters and i'll try to inform you of mistakes in my reviews whenever... :D
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 4/2/2010
Talk about crazy. Madara making his own brother the new Kyuubi and then forcing him to attack Konoha takes the cake in crazy Uchiha stuff for me.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 28 . 2/26/2010
Naruto suggesting the three way fight when he hasn't fully healed and was just given a free day to heal is pure idiocy, he doesn't deserve chunin for that!
Ex Arceus chapter 28 . 2/25/2010
So Madara's brother is kyuubi never thought someone would try to pull that off
Dragon Man 180 chapter 27 . 2/11/2010
So the whole thing with Aimi was a setup by Kyuubi to get Naruto stronger? Why didn't Kyuubi just kidnap Hinata and make Naruto fight his way through a castle to rescue her? I'd much rather see that than see Naruto trying to rescue this idiot girl who doesn't respect him at all and is only a pain in the butt. Or I don't know... just tell Naruto they need to train hard and give him the truth?
HeroBroly chapter 26 . 2/2/2010
I've been reading mainly NaruXsaku stories...but this story is damn impressive...I can't wait to read the next chapter. And it was kind of funny when I was reading the chapter when hinata gave naruto the wedding invitation...I could tell it was an invite to his own wedding as soon as he looked at the card because of hinata's excitement and I thought it was pretty funny...I was chuckling to myself reading it...and then...there was that date...Oct. 19th...my birthday...I couldn't believe I was reading...Anyway...get that next chapter out soon will ya? can't wait...Keep up the good work

As a suggestion...PLEASE! write your chapters in word AND SPELL CHECK! Your story is really good...but your constant grammar errors are throwing me off. Remember to apply him to guys and her to girls...make sure you use the right names in the right places...sometimes you accidentally use the name naruto when you're supposed to use the name of a different character...just watch out for that AND PLEASE SPELL CHECK ON WORD BEFORE YOU UPLOAD! that is all
Dragon Man 180 chapter 26 . 1/28/2010
Swamp of the Underworld is one of Jiraiya's personal techniques... I seriously doubt it's something just anyone can learn. Nice beat down of the little sand punk... he seems like a Gaara fan boy and I can just see Gaara finding the little bugger stalking him.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
I find it bull that Tsunade wouldn't tell Naruto about a possible danger in his team! He's got enough with Akatsuki after him, if there's someone else coming after his team he is sure to get involved! Bad idea on Tsunade's part. I also find it hard to believe that Kyuubi can suddenly get through the seal with no trouble, that doesn't seem very likely.
The Blazing Fire chapter 25 . 1/17/2010
The time-skip would be a better option in my opinion. The techniques and stuff he learns during the time can be shown retold in parts within the normal storyline (e.g. during combat, etc)

Anyway, keep up the good work!