Reviews for Un Coeur Gris
YOU ARE CRUELL? LEAVING US WITH THAT?!
Please, please continue. Begging here, best story ever!
articuno13 chapter 18 . 8/11
It's disappointing to find i've reached the end of this frustratingly good story all ready (do you have any idea how difficult it's been to put my phone away for long enough to even go to the loo?!)

I was hoping it didn't end with a clifhanger but oh well...

I'll just put this on my alert list and hope it gets continued someday :)
Lazy to log in chapter 18 . 6/26
You're a horrible person for leaving a cliffhanger, especially not continuing when things were starting to get interesting. Well, it doesn't matter too much as the journey to this point was still nice, that, and it is partly my fault for reading even when it said 'discontinued' in the first series...
yogurt chapter 1 . 6/6
pleaaaaase continue! this is amazing... not to mention you left it on a damn cliff hanger
Amberflames chapter 18 . 5/26
So... I see that this has been abandoned for about 3 years now. If it really is discontinued (as the summary says), can you let someone else adopt this fic? I'm sure if you are tired of it, or just this platform in general, there is someone else who would love to take this storyor just the conceptand continue it for you.
QuibbleMeThis chapter 18 . 4/27
Oh... crap.
I knew it was discontinued, but seriously? Dropping it on a cliff hanger like this?

You are an evil, evil person! It's the only explanation!

I add my name to the inevitable multitude who are begging for you to return to this story.
*utterlyirresistablepuppyeyes*
emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 18 . 4/20
...Discontinued? My heart aches for a story I have grown to love never having an ending, but the journey you led me on has been so entrancing that I can only leave my heartfelt appreciation for your work. Thank you.

-Davi i.e. emodevakir
That's it, this is how it ends, my life is over you heartless person. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU MYSELF WITH A PLASTIC SPOON IN A ROOM FILLED WITH BARNEY AND BARBIE MUSIC! But I am also lazy, so it may end up with you chained to a computer and table with the god awful music. I don't care if this was 7 years ago, I am desperate.
misherukuro chapter 18 . 2/19
Not the worst place a fid could be discontinued at. Still glad I decided to read what was available. Thanks for sharing your writing.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
I'm in love with this, any chance foe there to be more?
Syllance chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Too sad that it's left disontinued... I really appreciated it ! But there will not have any continuation... *disappointed look*
Sally Won chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
i can't believe you'll stop uploading after all you've written.. more like i don't want to believe it.
your story is just beautiful and enigmatic and it's been a time since I've seen such a plot.
Well, I just want to say it's sad that i won't be able to see the ending of this novel, but I understand you won't because you don't want to. If you ever change your mind, I really want to watch the story unravel, so please upload.
I loved it.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
...why the fudge would you abandon this is it too late to ask whether you would be willing for another author to pick it up after you?
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 18 . 9/28/2016