Reviews for When A Door Opens
moviemom44 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I didn't look to see when you published this, but I'm sure it was a long time ago, so you may have abandoned it all together. But if you ever decide to continue, it would make me very happy.

I watched a bunch of L&O:CI shows and I've been in love with Mike Logan since episode 1 of the original Law&Order, but I'm embarrassed to say I'm not sure which partner was Carolyn - Annabella Sciorra?, his first partner? I never kept track of his partner's names, I guess. Anyway, this story was wonderful. I love the sex scenes, mostly because we NEVER got to see Mike have a personal life in the shows and I always wanted to see him head over heels in love. The baby and his response to it are just fantastic. He'd never leave a child of his. People who have had childhoods like Mike's become either very good parents, because they won't repeat the mistakes of their own parents, or very bad ones, because they do. Mike is in the former group, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, if the mood ever strikes, please continue this...
star jelly chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
AHH WHAT HAPPENS! Need more M/C in my life!
ladybrin chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Can I just say excellent excellent excellent- i love these fics- keep writing- just love em- MC are perfect together-
Random Dice chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
that was so good keep going
RPM Shadow chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Please, please update! I love it!
vipercharmed chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Update, this story is hot.
newH50fan chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I love this story! I have always thought that Mikey would be a great father in spite of his childhood. And I love him with Carolyn. They are so good together. All of your Mikey stories are great. Thanks so much for them.
The Confused One chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
YAY :) Fabulous chapter. I loved it. :D Hopefully M/C can get their act together now. LOL :) Great work.
Podie1 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
That was such a lovely and sweet chapter - I absolutely loved the gift that you chose for them so BEAUTIFUL

Can't wait for updates.
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
That was awesome! Iloved the song. I'm happy that Mike is accepting responsibiltity for the baby.
The Confused One chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Ah! :) You know I love it. It would figure just when they were making progress... :) You know I love it, and I already know the Friends scene. he he he
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Oh WOW! I love it!
Podie1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Okay your officially evil now - ah another cliff hanger!

This is such a GREAT story AND don't worry you didn't have Mike contradict himself at all - with his history ( meaning his childhood, relationship with his mom etc. ) - this is most probably exactly how he would react to such news.

Update soon and please please please - have him come grovelling back to Carolyn - There I go begging again lol!
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
That was an awesome chappy. I loved it. What was the Friends reference? I haven't seeit in a while & I forgot.
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Smut-errific. Good job, I like the characters and liked the story. I look forward to the next chapter and when Mike and Carolyn see each other again.