Reviews for When Our Eyes Met
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 6/23
I'm screaming NO for two reasons. 1: as much as I've been dying for some real Wyris to happen, this shouldnt happen like this. Wyatt is still engaged and living with his girlfriend. Chris is still vulnerable after daegan, and just told tony no. 2: Chris sleeping with two guys in the same friend group and at such close intervals (timewise) to each other? Kinda mumbles/screams sluttish. I mean dude you get out of an abusive relationship and apparently your hormones have escaped to horny island. He should really take a chill pill.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 6/23
definitely not a fan of the casual sex between Chris and Tony especially since tony knows Chris has never given him any indication of interest while SOBER and tony said/thought himself that it takes Marie for him to get plastered which means he still had a bit of control left so i think he took advantage of Chris plus I'm not a fan of casual sex in general. Not complaining though; just hoping this doesn't hurt Wyatt and Chris relationship (and get rid of Carla soon please! She is an annoying brat)
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 6/23
Honestly I lives the chapter and definitely loved seeing Chris' family and how strongly bonded they are. However I don't think it would be so fun to have a chapter like this every so often. It kind of drags from the actual storyline. I mean include the past whenever its relevant- that's a given- but to have a regular chaoret than a past chapter and thwn back and forth would be a bit much in my opinion
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 6/23
so this story must be set in like 2026? Cause I was born in 1994, and I'm only 22 (23 in a few months). Not a big deal yeah? Just curious about timing
Y have you forsaken me, come back and continue
Amazing so far. Hope that there's more to come
Izzy Louis chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
You can't stop now ! Please continue
Laura chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Please update soon love this story and really wanna see what happens.
Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423 chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
I like the story I just found but please let Chris top, seeing him always bottom is sad in the long run. So please allow him to top from time to time, please, keep writing through the story and fun
veyronking995 chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Good so far!

UPDATE SOON!
mire89 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
please update i love this story
Princessdabomb chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Please, please, please, please update...I am figuratively dying with anticipation...I really want to know what the fallouts going to be like!
awesomefanofyou chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Omg. PLEASE keep writing! It's been quite a "few" months since you last updated. I am a diehard fan of this story. I need more! Lol. Love you and your work. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD keep writing! Xoxoxo 3
awesomefanofyou chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Please for the love of God, finish this story! Been waiting for months. I love this story to death and can't wait to finish reading! Is there the chance for Wyatt and Chris to become and Item? Possible mpreg later on? Need to know the answer to these questions! Love you. I love your work!
mire89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I love this story and Im still waiting for updates please update soon