Reviews for When Our Eyes Met
I like this
Loveoffandomstuff chapter 12 . 2/26
This story is incredible I really hope you update again it is addictive! :)
minnie chapter 12 . 2/8
Please say your still writing cause I really really like this story
amber31592 chapter 12 . 2/9
Great story it's been forever since you updated please update soon
mire89 chapter 11 . 2/8
Please continue writing the story i like it and would like to continue reading it its very good
double-empresso chapter 12 . 1/19
This is incredible and awesome and amazing and oh-so-many-things! I have been reading this over and over again. I don't know if you're still working on this story, but if you're not - please get back to it! )))
Please pretty please?
timothy t chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
I love thia storie and glad u updated... i love that they r finaley hooking up but i feel for tony... he's going 2 really be pissed... i think wyatt needs 2 get rid of carla she's a stuck up bitch... i hope u update again soon...2 be honest i thought u stopped this storie snd your other one though i hope u update it 2 soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Can't believe you left it there, it so good :D i'm addicted to this story
Please update soon
EDJ chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
OMG updated! I tought you've forgotten about this one. Thank you. Please please update anymore soon. I was almost thinking Wyatt was just going to let his issues come around and marry Carla. I was so excited and then... the chapter just end :( I die to know what the hell really happend in past Chris's relationship. Ohhh and BTW, I love Chri's brothers. They're so cute.
fluffyfun91 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
You updated, I was just doing the rounds revisiting old stories which I've never really let go and I see you've updated! I'm really happy about that :D I'ts a good chapter, really exciting. I hope you'll update again soon!
blackrose18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
just so you know Christy is Billie's sister and she was kidnapped as a seven year little girl by DEMONS and had been raised by them so of course she would turn evil not to mention that Billie KILLED her own SISTER to save THE CHARMED ONES so PLEASE DON'T DISLIKE CHRISTY AND BILLIE yes Christy and Billie DID BETRAY THEM BUT SO HAVE OTHERS LIKE COLE he loves and always will love phoebe but she doesn't want to be a COUPLE or MARRIED EVER AGAIN COLE got PHOEBE PREGNANT in return making it a good/ evil baby boy the baby GOT HIS GOOD SIDE From phoebe and the EVIL side from the source of all EVIL so tell me now how much do you hate Christy and Billie?
Bella chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Please update soon! That was so hot and the boys are so sexy together. Out of curiosity, are you going to write a sex scene or in vague details like what happened between Tony and Chris? Please, please, PLEASE, do a present chapter next instead of a past one! PLEASE!
Belle chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
That is so hot! I can't wait for the next chapter! Out of curiosity, are writing a sex scene or vague details like with Chris and Tony? I can't wait, the boys are so sexy together!
mikesh chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Now let's hope everything goes well when their friends find out about them! Update soon!
fayt003 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
AHHHHH, can't believe you updated! LOVE this story! Thank you thank you thank you! Wasn't sure if you were going to continue, but I'm beyond ecstatic that you did! I stopped going on for a long time, but on a whim decided to check on your story and was so excited to see new chapters. I even signed up so I can write this review. Really love this story!

Love that Chris and Wyatt finally got together. I can't wait for another update!

Again, THANK YOU for not abandoning this story! Seriously, my absolute favorite!