Reviews for When Our Eyes Met
Laura chapter 12 . 10/16
Please update soon love this story and really wanna see what happens.
Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423 chapter 12 . 3/11
I like the story I just found but please let Chris top, seeing him always bottom is sad in the long run. So please allow him to top from time to time, please, keep writing through the story and fun
veyronking995 chapter 12 . 1/14
Good so far!

mire89 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
please update i love this story
Princessdabomb chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Please, please, please, please update...I am figuratively dying with anticipation...I really want to know what the fallouts going to be like!
awesomefanofyou chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Omg. PLEASE keep writing! It's been quite a "few" months since you last updated. I am a diehard fan of this story. I need more! Lol. Love you and your work. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD keep writing! Xoxoxo 3
awesomefanofyou chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Please for the love of God, finish this story! Been waiting for months. I love this story to death and can't wait to finish reading! Is there the chance for Wyatt and Chris to become and Item? Possible mpreg later on? Need to know the answer to these questions! Love you. I love your work!
mire89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I love this story and Im still waiting for updates please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
I like this
Loveoffandomstuff chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
This story is incredible I really hope you update again it is addictive! :)
minnie chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Please say your still writing cause I really really like this story
amber31592 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Great story it's been forever since you updated please update soon
mire89 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Please continue writing the story i like it and would like to continue reading it its very good
double-empresso chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
This is incredible and awesome and amazing and oh-so-many-things! I have been reading this over and over again. I don't know if you're still working on this story, but if you're not - please get back to it! )))
Please pretty please?
timothy t chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
I love thia storie and glad u updated... i love that they r finaley hooking up but i feel for tony... he's going 2 really be pissed... i think wyatt needs 2 get rid of carla she's a stuck up bitch... i hope u update again soon...2 be honest i thought u stopped this storie snd your other one though i hope u update it 2 soon...