Reviews for Revolting Reincarnations
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Nicely done. More?
RPFarseer chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Dude you should update this story, I like where the plots going and would hate for such a good thing to be snuffed out.
athe chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
*groans* Ah, mon Dieu. A not-so-subtle Star Trek V joke? The bonus points are truly, truly not worth it.
Anon42 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
I'm not an expert when it comes to Disgaea, but I've always been a fan of Laharl. And Flonne and Etna. Those three were interesting.

I hope to see more of this! It should be fun to see what Ranma ego Laharl ego stuffed into one being could cause. Though, frankly, some of that ego is quite well deserved. Laharl is POWERFUL, and Ranma sure as hell isn't a weakling either.

I just hope (prays to whatever deity that may be listening) that this won't be a Ranma/Akane pairing. I do not like her. And I severely doubt that the Laharl part of Ranma's personality will simply take her shit. Knowing him, he'll probably try to blow her up.

Keep up the good work!
killroy777 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
good fanfic)
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
and im sure mid-boss-san has much to show ranma/laharl how things have either changed or stayed the same while he was gone..*snicker* poor Adonis is going to be stuck with his name for a while now
Darkforce222 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
(Belatedly)Seeing this updated fills me with a joy that is infinite.

C'mon, you can't leave it hanging here. More, I say!

Please?
Upgrade chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Only humans become prinnies. Laharl's mom was human, but he's, for all intents and purposes, a full demon. So him becoming a prinny is unlikely, anyway.

So, will the Dark Adonis reveal his true identity to Ranma?

"What does God want with a starship?" Star Trek V, I believe.

More!
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Very nice! Very nice indeed! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jet Black Jr chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is just awesome, I read both chapters last night and I love them, but then again, I love a lot of your stuff; I just didn't have time to review! Well I'm gonna change all that starting now!

Keep up the great work!
sadfru chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Love disgaea crosses! (since I haven't found any good straight disgaea fics out their, grumblegrumble) hope for some item world shanninigans! :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Heh, looks like things are going to explode soon, though Kasumi being an island of calm just rocked.
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
HAWT SEKESS! No MORE TENDOS. FUN. I ALWAYS DID LiKE FLONNE.
FalseExact chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
confrats on getting the this vhapter out, I got no complaints
selthar chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Definitely an odd crossover...

And as for that last joke... Star Trek V?