Reviews for Torture
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very, very funny chapter. I enjoyed it :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I found a REALLY GOOD fanfic finishing Midnight Sun. If you're interested PM me with your email addy and I'll send you a pdf copy.
SkrillexFanatic chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
It would've been interesting to see Midnight Sun. Edward's perspective on everything. But Stephanie Meyer just HAD to pull the friggin plug.
Jalice1718 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Hey! She is a new writer and wanted Edward and Bella's story told right!
mridz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
lloved it..he he he
teasandbooks chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A bit, sexy, but it's great! Totally something Bella would do.
forbidden-fruit123 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I agree with your whole "its like squeezing water out of a rock" thing because there was no need to put Jacobs POV in, she just did it to make it longer!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
i truly belive that SM is a BIT crazy! just a bit...lol right i mean she gave the movie rights for the twilight saga to summit entertainment! WHO? i personally absolutly hate the fact that she just got luck ONCE with twilight and then ppl just fell in LOVE with her and the books! i have nothing against twilight newmoon and parts of eclipse but BD NEEDS TO DIE! i was soo pissed at that book! jacob falls in love with a minutes old BABY! WTF! then the none fight? and the 29ish dead end vampire characters that come to help fight but then bella the QUEEN! just saves the friken day with her -big deep echoy voice from movies- 'MIND SHIELD' watever! -sigh- srry i got a little rant happy i love ur story BYE!
super-duperr chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good so far :)

I am insomniac, too. :)
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! Im adding these cool oneshots of yours to my favs so quickly...really enjoy your writing, excellent:)
cheku chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
OME! i LOVED IT! please PLEASE wright more

your 1# fan

-cheku
Jecerria chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Was that the end of your story?

I dissagree. i dnt believe SM leaked it out herself.

i have the fisrt 12 chapters on the internet and i can still get into it
Araven14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
*laughs* That seems like the sort of thing Bella would do. Really, poor Edward. She's such a tease.

I really liked this, and I am now going to read a few of your other stories. Toodles!
Jessi Swan chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Write More, Write More.

Your an awesome writer, I loved it.

Please Write More like this.

Pretty Please. :)
Odessite chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Two things:

No. 1. I like your story. It's fluffy and just racy enough to be past the "cuteness" boundary. I would very much like to see more one shots along this same line of thinking (I haven't taken a look at your other work yet, so forgive me if you've already posted similar material.)

No. 2. To the people who think you're crazy or whatever other insults for changing your mind: No she's not. NO SHE'S NOT and I'll be more than happy to explain why. When you form an opinion based on first impressions (which, to be frank, pretty much every one does 99% of the time) and refuse to change your opinion due to circumstances or emerging information, you're being closed minded. Seriously. Changing opinions means that you're growing as a person. Personally I don't particularly like the Twilight series - or at least the Bella/Edward pairing. Now, there are certainly characters that intrigue me, such as the Cullen brothers' individual histories and the way the family integrates into new locales. In my circle of friends Stephenie Meyer and Beraking Dawn in particular are nothing more than a big joke. And before any of you "flamers" ask- I'm not a kid. I'm really not. I'm 22, I'm a college graduate and am currently in grad school and prepping for the CPA exam. So, yeah. I know a bit about what I'm talking about. Insanity's Partner, I think you are dead on about Midnight Sun's leak and Meyer's reaction. If she's that upset about it I recommend a nice stiff drink and a nice long talk with her lawyer.

Sorry for my little rant there, but you guys are seriously making me upset. I'm fairly certain that the community won't iss any of YOU, either, if and when you leave the community. Insanity's Partner, I appluade your decision.

- O.