Reviews for Torture
SassMaster8497 chapter 2 . 2/18
Wait, I don't think I am understanding you. Are you saying Mayer's a fake & you no longer like her?...& this is why you're discontinuing the story? Or is that for recons entirely different?
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very, very funny chapter. I enjoyed it :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I found a REALLY GOOD fanfic finishing Midnight Sun. If you're interested PM me with your email addy and I'll send you a pdf copy.
Reapecthedoitsu chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
It would've been interesting to see Midnight Sun. Edward's perspective on everything. But Stephanie Meyer just HAD to pull the friggin plug.
Jalice1718 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Hey! She is a new writer and wanted Edward and Bella's story told right!
mridz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
lloved it..he he he
teasandbooks chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A bit, sexy, but it's great! Totally something Bella would do.
forbidden-fruit123 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I agree with your whole "its like squeezing water out of a rock" thing because there was no need to put Jacobs POV in, she just did it to make it longer!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
i truly belive that SM is a BIT crazy! just a bit...lol right i mean she gave the movie rights for the twilight saga to summit entertainment! WHO? i personally absolutly hate the fact that she just got luck ONCE with twilight and then ppl just fell in LOVE with her and the books! i have nothing against twilight newmoon and parts of eclipse but BD NEEDS TO DIE! i was soo pissed at that book! jacob falls in love with a minutes old BABY! WTF! then the none fight? and the 29ish dead end vampire characters that come to help fight but then bella the QUEEN! just saves the friken day with her -big deep echoy voice from movies- 'MIND SHIELD' watever! -sigh- srry i got a little rant happy i love ur story BYE!
super-duperr chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good so far :)

I am insomniac, too. :)
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! Im adding these cool oneshots of yours to my favs so quickly...really enjoy your writing, excellent:)
cheku chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
OME! i LOVED IT! please PLEASE wright more

your 1# fan

-cheku
Jecerria chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Was that the end of your story?

I dissagree. i dnt believe SM leaked it out herself.

i have the fisrt 12 chapters on the internet and i can still get into it
Araven14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
*laughs* That seems like the sort of thing Bella would do. Really, poor Edward. She's such a tease.

I really liked this, and I am now going to read a few of your other stories. Toodles!
Jessi Swan chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Write More, Write More.

Your an awesome writer, I loved it.

Please Write More like this.

Pretty Please. :)