Reviews for The Line Between Friendship and Desire
Writer's-411 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I loved this! It was super cute and hot!
Narutard-Slayer chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
So beaitful
Narutard-Slayer chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
That was soooooooooo sexy!
Narutard-Slayer chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Not bad. There is something there to be fair between Tatsuki and Orihime. It does seem like Tatsuki loves her in a way
Lily8193 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
"Disclaimer: I have no legal rights or claim to the anime/manga Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is solely a fan work."
Uuuhm, isn't this Bleach, not Naruto?...
Anyways...I love the story! Keep on writing!
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Good story. Interesting way to approach this relationship. Recommend this story to other readers who like this kind of tale.
Mana chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
this story is great the intro seemed like the start of a comedy

Pride Prejudice and zombies
kyoko chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
maaan i waz drooling the whole chapter 4
34A7B chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I must say, you did the pairing justice! This was a masterpiece! Well done!
rockhorsegeek chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Great fic! Loved it! :-D
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
LOL. I freakin' love how Orihime acts like her and Tatsuki being a couple now is the most normal thing possible while everyone else is basically freaking out. LOL. Oh my god. I love love love this chapter. "We're three of a kind now, right?" LOL.3 I think the end would've been good with or without the zombie paragraph. Anyway, I really liked this. Good read. [:
jquackers chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Philisophical Orihime kinda scares me. Forceful Orihime scares me. Forceful Tatsuki, on the other hand, is damn sexy..
jquackers chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I was surprised when Ishida approached Orihime. He doesn't come off as the type of person to be particularly concerned about people and definitely not one to get involved in their business like that. Plus, he's a quincy, which I assume would make him even more so reluctant to get involved with her, even if they had worked together in Soul Society, since she IS an ally of the shinigami. But wow, I've never seen someone turn another person down (if that can even describe Orihime and Ishida's situation) so cheerfully. o_o Orihime never fails to surprise me.
jquackers chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I once again mentally facepalmed; of course Orihime's beautifully romantic dream would be interrupted by zombies, of all things, which then turn out to be hollows.
jquackers chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I snorted and mentally facepalmed when Orihime agreed to talk about how beautiful she is and when she listed off possible lesbians and then put herself into the list. Oh, Orihime.