Reviews for How Could Someone Care?
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 24 . 2/8
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to read another story of urs.
ILoveSxS chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
that was nice to read
meghanmoo chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
I cried my eyes out because of this chapter! Their baby girl got married!
Senako-Hime chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
! I'm crying ; u ;
like this story has deeply
touched my heart in so
many ways & I can't thank
you enough for actually
writing such a beautiful
piece & real world cruelty
that is still occurring out
there, so thanks again .
Somberly Made chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Your story is good, just that no matter how terrible our government is, they would never ask such a thing of a person because they understand the danger of the situation.
luna2121 chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
this story was just wonderful... thank you for writing it...
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 10/26/2013

overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
These:sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kemorebi chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
LOL your AN about Jakotsu killed me.
Taraah36 chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Beautiful.. I wonder though.. was Rin's as well since it was like being reborn?

I know Rin is happy to have Estelle around forever seeing as she married a demon :-)

I'm so glad she was able to have children for Sesshomaru. They both deserved it after all the pain in their lives. Especially Rin's .

I hope that bastard that sold her so young got what he deserved..prostituted out in prison.

Sweet estelle the final catalyst in the experiment of sessh/Rin's lives together :-)
Taraah36 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Wow... That recently happened to.a friend of mine only she was getting a period every month one day hers just exploded down her legs like water. Totally unexpected!
Taraah36 chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
I feel so bad for Rin... Will she ever know true happiness? It's like she can't catch a break!

Innocence taken too early. Her sense of womanhood stolen. She can't even give a child to a man she could possibly love one day.
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Oh my... Taisho is in ... * shudder* sometimes I imagine him still alive in the anime. I see him as the ever , but with a mouth like Inuyasha.

I can see him still looking as young as Sesshomaru yet a bit older. However, the wrath that he would force on someone like Naraku would trip me out!