Reviews for Forsaken
His Gem chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I hope you update this! I'd love to know what happens!
BellaPattinson chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Great story, keep updating!
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Come on! where is the sequel? I'm waiting and I'm waiting.. This story is too good, you can't quit now!
Silverslipperhopeful chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
What happens? Why haven't you updated - this is an AMAZING story! are you not going to finish it? if not, then PLEASE at least tell us what happens... but I really think you should update; it's a great story and it's beautifully written!
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Really terrible.. You must continue on this story, it's to good to be left unfinished.
Kimmie43 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Wow, those 2 chapters were really good. You haven't update in a long time. There is definetly a good story here. Please update.
Sera87 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Oi, this is interesting.

So who's coming, Jacob, Sam...?

Or just Carlisle?
HaileyCherie chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Please! Are you going to update?
Future Mrs.E.cullen chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Chapter 1 was so beautiful it made me cry ! You portrayed Charlie and Edwards emotions brilliantly !
Glitterized chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
please pLeAsE PLEASE update! this story is one of the best I have ever read! Love it so far!
HaileyCherie chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
PLEASE you HAVE to udate your story! It is the best i have ever read on here! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Twinkling chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
This is amazing! I really hope you add chapters! :)
J Plash chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Exquisite. This is my favourite of your stories - it's the best written (so far), I think. And Edward is the most spot on I've seen him in any fic. Amazing work. Hope you haven't given up on it!

Thanks for the read thus far :)

J
TwilightStarss chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
OMG this story is soo sad i like almost cried..

please continue! u left it at such a cliff hanger!

I love your writing
Frannie-pants chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
this is great, you REALLY need to update soon!
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »